Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But really liking my andromass run...up ten lbs in one bottle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How's the body fat? Running it at 6 caps a day? What else are you running with it?

(Yes the PP line has my interest and attention :D)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the body fat? Running it at 6 caps a day? What else are you running with it?

Body fat is higher than usual but still maintaining a little leaness despite gaining ten lbs. Six caps per day might bump to eight. I'm not taking anything else w it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Body fat is higher than usual but still maintaining a little leaness despite gaining ten lbs. Six caps per day might bump to eight. I'm not taking anything else w it
That is just amazing bro, I have been wondering how an All out bulk of Andro Mass at 6 caps and Andro Bulk at 3 caps for 8 weeks would pan out...Have the TRS for 4-6 weeks , 2 month break and still bulking and then an all out cut with Andro Lean at 6 caps and Andro Bald (Hard sorry) 3 caps would prove out...I can see someone really ripped like that in 6 months haha.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
v2 or v3? i was skeptical at first but i really liked. it gained an overall of 6 pounds including losing 6 in a period of 3 days when i got sick. would have been close to 12 for 8 weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

in my run, it lowered my bf%. went from 8 to 6 and gained mass. really solid product. it just doesnt get hype cause the price but theres nothing PP can do about it. the raws are expensive.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any lethargy issues? 10lbs is a nice gain.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
v2 or v3? i was skeptical at first but i really liked. it gained an overall of 6 pounds including losing 6 in a period of 3 days when i got sick. would have been close to 12 for 8 weeks
Im not sure what version... I think two.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lilcheeks

Awards
Nice, I'm in the beginning of week 3 on my 8 week AM/AD(6/3) and while I'm just starting to notice weight gains(up a pound-pound and a half in the morning as of today), I've hit a few PRs over the past couple weeks.

boogyman

Awards
That is just amazing bro, I have been wondering how an All out bulk of Andro Mass at 6 caps and Andro Bulk at 3 caps for 8 weeks would pan out...Have the TRS for 4-6 weeks , 2 month break and still bulking and then an all out cut with Andro Lean at 6 caps and Andro Bald (Hard sorry) 3 caps would prove out...I can see someone really ripped like that in 6 months haha.
I may do this very thing in the winter/spring.

Jan/Feb Mass/Bulk 8 weeks on all out bulk
March PCT still bulking
April/May-ish 6-8 weeks no supps but staples, maintenance calories
May/June Lean/Hard/Drive 8 week recomp...depending of course on how well the Bulking run goes.

Still thinking over the "logistics" and I am still making good gains "natty", but I have been giving it serious consideration.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
in my run, it lowered my bf%. went from 8 to 6 and gained mass. really solid product. it just doesnt get hype cause the price but theres nothing PP can do about it. the raws are expensive.
That is quite amazing, and yeah...nothing they can do about it if their raws are expensive. For all I've read, their products are worth every penny.
I may do this very thing in the winter/spring.

Jan/Feb Mass/Bulk 8 weeks on all out bulk
March PCT still bulking
April/May-ish 6-8 weeks no supps but staples, maintenance calories
May/June Lean/Hard/Drive 8 week recomp...depending of course on how well the Bulking run goes.

Still thinking over the "logistics" and I am still making good gains "natty", but I have been giving it serious consideration.
Log it :D I wanna see this , if it works , then I might end up buying it BUT, going on a real lean BULK on mass+bulk and then cut on AL+AD+AH :p! I don't care if I go bald from AH haha I got hair to spare xD

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And V3 is improved as far as the lethargy aspect, correct?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up thirteen lbs now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question out of curiosity. Why are some of my gelcaps blue and some are just plain?