PCT for AL V3+AD+AH v2

xGenericx

Awards
I'm on week four of AL V2. I'm planning on starting my AL v3 cycle as soon as it gets in. I ordered two bottle of AL v3 and one of AD. I need help on organizing my supps for PCT.

Cycle outline Planned

Weeks 1-8
6 AL V3+ 3 AD+ 3 AHv2. The AH would be taken 4-6 hrs after the AL v3. Would there be any benefit to waiting the final 4 weeks of the cycle to take a larger dose of the AHv2? I only have one bottle. I'm figuring that by inhibiting 11β-HSD Type 1 I can optimize the results of The AH, which the AL V3 should be doing that for me correct?

PCT supps I have on Hand:

SNS DAA caps
2- Bottles of Arom-x
2 Bottles of T-911
2 Toco-8
3 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
1- Bottle of Sustain Alpha liquid Vade
1- Bottle Of SNS DAA Caps
1 Bottle Of SNS Agmatine 250 MG 90 caps
1/2 bottle of Forma-D
1 Bottle Of Lean Extreme

(Any on cycle to help with suppression?)

This is an extreme cut, so I will also be taking the following

Weeks 1-8

500 MG SNS TTA 2x per day

SNS RK-500 2-3 times per day

Old Dexaprine 2x per day.
Alpha-Burn 2x Per day.

Any chance of a cortisol rebound? Any help would be great!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week four of AL V2. I'm planning on starting my AL v3 cycle as soon as it gets in. I ordered two bottle of AL v3 and one of AD. I need help on organizing my supps for PCT.

Cycle outline Planned

Weeks 1-8
6 AL V3+ 3 AD+ 3 AHv2. The AH would be taken 4-6 hrs after the AL v3. Would there be any benefit to waiting the final 4 weeks of the cycle to take a larger dose of the AHv2? I only have one bottle. I'm figuring that by inhibiting 11β-HSD Type 1 I can optimize the results of The AH, which the AL V3 should be doing that for me correct?

PCT supps I have on Hand:

SNS DAA caps
2- Bottles of Arom-x
2 Bottles of T-911
2 Toco-8
3 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
1- Bottle of Sustain Alpha liquid Vade
1- Bottle Of SNS DAA Caps
1 Bottle Of SNS Agmatine 250 MG 90 caps
1/2 bottle of Forma-D
1 Bottle Of Lean Extreme

(Any on cycle to help with suppression?)

This is an extreme cut, so I will also be taking the following

Weeks 1-8

500 MG SNS TTA 2x per day

SNS RK-500 2-3 times per day

Old Dexaprine 2x per day.
Alpha-Burn 2x Per day.

Any chance of a cortisol rebound? Any help would be great!
I would leave the Androhard as is at 3 caps through the cycle.

As for cortisol rebound, you should use a cortisol suppressant in PCT. What is the ingredients in Lean Extreme? Is it a cort product? If not you could grab some EndoAmp (I can give you a coupon). For PCT, out of what you had: Sustain/Toco/Anabeta/SNS DAA.

xGenericx

Awards
Yeah, the Lean Extreme is a 7-DHEA product. Maybe EndoAmp would be better, since its all natural and non hormonal. Are you a believer in taking any supplements on cycle to ease into PCT?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the Lean Extreme is a 7-DHEA product. Maybe EndoAmp would be better, since its all natural and non hormonal. Are you a believer in taking any supplements on cycle to ease into PCT?
Not really, to me on cycle is on cycle and pct is pct. I would not add Endo to the AndroLean as you do not want to absolutely crush cortisol. Save it for PCT>

xGenericx

Awards
Not really, to me on cycle is on cycle and pct is pct. I would not add Endo to the AndroLean as you do not want to absolutely crush cortisol. Save it for PCT>
Yeah, thats what I was planning. Lol. Thanks for the advice man!

xGenericx

Awards
One more thing. Would only 3 caps of AH V2 per day be enough to combat any Estrogen related issues I may have with AD?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would leave the Androhard as is at 3 caps through the cycle.

As for cortisol rebound, you should use a cortisol suppressant in PCT. What is the ingredients in Lean Extreme? Is it a cort product? If not you could grab some EndoAmp (I can give you a coupon). For PCT, out of what you had: Sustain/Toco/Anabeta/SNS DAA.

this