AH/AD PCT

InfamousTempo

Awards
Hello there, I'm a little more than 3 weeks into an AH/AD cycle. Been running Ah at 6/day and AD at 3/day. I started AD at 6/day but dropped back so basically I'll have 2 weeks left of AD solo when the AH is done. My question is this, I have some Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha sitting aside but due to various circumstances there's just no way I can drop the extra $ on the EndoAmp to round out the PCT stack. Should the toco and sustain be enough for this? I also have about a weeks leftover (at 2 caps/day) of some formadrol extreme that I thought I could include the first week of PCT.

Thanks!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Hello there, I'm a little more than 3 weeks into an AH/AD cycle. Been running Ah at 6/day and AD at 3/day. I started AD at 6/day but dropped back so basically I'll have 2 weeks left of AD solo when the AH is done. My question is this, I have some Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha sitting aside but due to various circumstances there's just no way I can drop the extra $ on the EndoAmp to round out the PCT stack. Should the toco and sustain be enough for this? I also have about a weeks leftover (at 2 caps/day) of some formadrol extreme that I thought I could include the first week of PCT.

Thanks!
I believe the endo assist with the cotisol effect on the testes ( amongst other things). But I think you'll be good to go with toco and sustain.

HereTo or Ryan would be better to verify though....

InfamousTempo

Awards
Additionally, I've seen dosing instructions for the Toco-8 at one scoop/day to last 60 days but the little tub says to take 2 scoops/day which would only last 30. Which is recommended for PCT purposes?