Andro Drive Brain Train

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cognition enhancement, AD makes a great base for a good neuro stack IMO. Do yourself a favor and try it with Citicoline and Huperzine A. Good stuff. Mental clarity and cognition through the roof with 250mg CDP and 100mcg Huperzine. I would assume other products in this category could work just as well. I have some aniracetame that will eventually get incorporated but seeing as how it's my first time using Anirace, a solo run is warranted first.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cognition enhancement, AD makes a great base for a good neuro stack IMO. Do yourself a favor and try it with Citicoline and Huperzine A. Good stuff. Mental clarity and cognition through the roof with 250mg CDP and 100mcg Huperzine. I would assume other products in this category could work just as well. I have some aniracetame that will eventually get incorporated but seeing as how it's my first time using Anirace, a solo run is warranted first.

stop trying to pimp PP to become a rep haha jk bro! ya i agree. i gotta try it asap.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a little off topic, but if I were to use 2 bottles of Androdrive for 8 weeks (as directed in PP webpage) would I need to do a PCT serms and all? or could I just stop taking it? And what would be the down period between cycles?

I wnt to take it for mood enhancement, been feeling a bit down lately.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe a little off topic, but if I were to use 2 bottles of Androdrive for 8 weeks (as directed in PP webpage) would I need to do a PCT serms and all? or could I just stop taking it? And what would be the down period between cycles?

I wnt to take it for mood enhancement, been feeling a bit down lately.
I'm sure it will help you in the mood department. And I don't really see any need for a full PCT after cessation, but that's my opinion. A PP rep will be able to give you a better answer ;)

As an update, AD and Aniracetame is a no-go (at least for me). The aniracetame made me a little too spacey. Stacked it a couple of days with AD and yep, still spacey. Not really what I was looking for.

So far AD, Citicoline and Huperzine seems to be the best combo.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help man, I think it will be a good product. When you say a need for a "full PCT" do you mean in your opinion no need of taking anyuthing or to take something natural (test booster) or just without a serm, etc.

Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your help man, I think it will be a good product. When you say a need for a "full PCT" do you mean in your opinion no need of taking anyuthing or to take something natural (test booster) or just without a serm, etc.

Thanks
A single test booster is more than enough, imo.