Which PP product do you recomend

68sauce

Awards
I ran a cycle of androhard and liked the results. I had good strength gains and leaned out, gained about six lean lbs.

Was about to run another cycle but I have been feeling like crap for the last month. Went and had my t levels checked and they where 375 for total test levels.

Now i am curious if I did not run an agressive enough post cycle. Seeing it has been a few months what do you guys recomend to get back on track? Should I just wait awhile?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all depends on what your test levels are normally. You would need a baseline to know if that is actually low or normal for you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a cycle of androhard and liked the results. I had good strength gains and leaned out, gained about six lean lbs.

Was about to run another cycle but I have been feeling like crap for the last month. Went and had my t levels checked and they where 375 for total test levels.

Now i am curious if I did not run an agressive enough post cycle. Seeing it has been a few months what do you guys recomend to get back on track? Should I just wait awhile?
take a natty stack that will make you feel like your on a cycle and that will get your test up.

Sustain Alpha TD + TCF 1 + Anabeta + IGF 2

if thats too expensive, i would go with TCF 1 and Sustain Alpha TD

68sauce

Awards
Yeah my pre bloodwork was 525 total test. Sorry I should have mentioned that. Also I just sent in my cortisol test kit, to see if my cortisol is low. I am curious to see if I have adrenal fatigue and if that is affecting my T numbers over all.

Would the naty stack help get me back up to par?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my pre bloodwork was 525 total test. Sorry I should have mentioned that. Also I just sent in my cortisol test kit, to see if my cortisol is low. I am curious to see if I have adrenal fatigue and if that is affecting my T numbers over all.

Would the naty stack help get me back up to par?

here we go with adrenal fatigue debate again

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed...

68sauce

Awards
yep.... i can argue both sides...we have had this debate on bb.com so many times i dont even wanna start
Interesting. Sorry I am a new guy to the pro-hormone thing. All I know is I was getting hypoglycemic for awhile a few week after stoping my cycle (it has cleared up now).

I will try the Sustain Alpha TD, TCF 1, Anabeta, IGF 2

Thanks for your help :burnout:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Sorry I am a new guy to the pro-hormone thing. All I know is I was getting hypoglycemic for awhile a few week after stoping my cycle (it has cleared up now).

Let us know if you have any questions :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you could also try Revamp by SPP