Where is PP?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hardly see anyone around anymore? What gives?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theys be working on Androseries part 4 brah

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES working?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL! We usually get "In b4 19 Pp reps come in to support AndroSeries"

We have several projects boiling right now and I have found when I keep slipping hints or teases....

suddenly a date will change or formula will get revised or something will totally change the plan which frustrates and misleads the customers...

So --- all that said --- what would you guys like to see from us? I always love feedback...

-matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We have several projects boiling right now and I have found when I keep slipping hints or teases....

suddenly a date will change or formula will get revised or something will totally change the plan which frustrates and misleads the customers...

So --- all that said --- what would you guys like to see from us? I always love feedback...

-matt
Well.....sh1t dude. Why not throw a simple pre workout out there while you guys are busy at work!?!?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-matt
I was just use to seeing lots of reps but I rarely see any now. Just wanted to make sure nothing happened.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well.....sh1t dude. Why not throw a simple pre workout out there while you guys are busy at work!?!?

Fl3x,

I presented a AWESOME pre--intra--post workout (peri workout) series to Eric 1-2 yrs ago and it was pushed aside as he wants to solely focus on Androgens for male optimization

It was nice and I still have my proposal and write up! It would have been a great thing! Maybe it could happen some day?

-matt

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Fl3x,

I presented a AWESOME pre--intra--post workout (peri workout) series to Eric 1-2 yrs ago and it was pushed aside as he wants to solely focus on Androgens for male optimization

It was nice and I still have my proposal and write up! It would have been a great thing! Maybe it could happen some day?

-matt
Gotta love the androgens:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fl3x,

-matt
Yeah buddy!
A pre workout with androgens? Lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like basic supplements. AndroSeries is still something I wouldn't ever purchase. I'm not always looking for ergogenic aids either. More general health products. Maybe an innovative and new ursolic acid product that is highly bio-available. How about liposomal Vitamin C?.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like basic supplements. AndroSeries is still something I wouldn't ever purchase. I'm not always looking for ergogenic aids either. More general health products. Maybe an innovative and new ursolic acid product that is highly bio-available. How about liposomal Vitamin C?.
You will love the Vital-Series and it will be your new favorite line of natural health products or "essentials."

-matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been begging for this for awhile now, but no cigar. Even when premax was out, I thought an entry level offering would have been good. Pre-Max was an awesome formula, just too expensive for the average user.
Tell me more!
Coming soon.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the one thing i dont like about pre max is the powder is pretty sticky

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Rodja is now with PES so thats one less rep
Interesting thats a loss for pp rodja was da bomb. Best of luck to him in his new role

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting thats a loss for pp rodja was da bomb. Best of luck to him in his new role
Yeah, Rodja is definitely an asset to any company he works with, but he is still active on PP boards from time to time and we still keep in touch. PES is another great company, so I have no bad feelings over him supporting them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Rodja is definitely an asset to any company he works with, but he is still active on PP boards from time to time and we still keep in touch. PES is another great company, so I have no bad feelings over him supporting them.

agreed. and its not like PES is in a competing market with PP unless u count Erase competing with Sustain

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
lol interesting idea
I'm pretty sure double dragon labs (or somthing similar) had a preworkout called 'juiced' that had 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one (Max LMG?) in it. I dont know if it was very popular though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure double dragon labs (or somthing similar) had a preworkout called 'juiced' that had 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one (Max LMG?) in it. I dont know if it was very popular though.
In a powder? That sounds like safe dosing.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In a powder? That sounds like safe dosing.
From what i read, (i never went near it) that was the main negative issue, or at least one of them, that people had with it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is a huge liability. Unfortunately with things like preworkout powder, literally every dose is different. There is just no way for it to mix perfectly and stay that way.