New products alpha seiries ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey pp what new products do you have in store nearly 6 months ago now their was hints of something called the alpha series and that it was gonna be new phs however never heard anything more the latest I've heard is just androenhance .... Is the alpha series still up and coming an do you have any new phs on the horizon ?????

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off asking Matt. Hereto and Ryan won't tell u squat:)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ah does Eric not work for them anymore ?? a shame I was looking forward to some new Phs from primordial as I heard that's what the alpha series was guess the rumor could of been wrong though.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Ah does Eric not work for them anymore ?? a shame I was looking forward to some new Phs from primordial as I heard that's what the alpha series was guess the rumor could of been wrong though.
Where did u hear that? He owns the company (more or less)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he is the owner (unless im unaware of his departure)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just hit matt back. it aint like hes big or anything
Haha, it would need to be with a very long stick, cause I sure as hell don't want to be near when he realizes it happened.

As for Eric, yes, Eric owns PP and always has.

As for the PHs, AndroSeries......

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
It might be the minerals and butter that they posted on their facebook a while back.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I heard awhile ago after the release of version two androseries that someone who knew Eric was told about a future alpha series

People didn't know what this was wether it was new phs or new cycle aids like a new tcf1 etc however this person told me that they was told the alpha series was new phs leading away from the androseries

However I kept a close eye out for months and all talk of it stopped now people don't even know what the alpha series was or even mentioned but Eric doesn't seem to be around anymore maybe he can shed some light on this alpha series I'm sure it wasent bull**** I even saw some posts on the primordial performance forums and people speculating what the alpha series could be......

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alpha Series ---> T-Series -----> VITAL SERIES!

So many changes, so many things being fumbled through our heads everyday ---- we take our time and execute projects with precision.

The Vital Series (V-series sounds cool ?) --- will be awesome from the talk. Revamped everything , very neat and sophisticated packaging to match AndroSeries and ingredient combinations that make sense.

As for the current TIME --- revamped TOPICALS! -- I wanted a updated DermaTherm and my wishes came through now that we changed the carrier to a awesome thin gel and added Yohimbine -- this will be great.

Sustain topical will be updated to the new gel-carrier too.

AndroEnhance has been dissected and jumbled around for the last 2 months --- first this hormone, then 2 hormones, then something different....

Now I believe (and hope) it is conclusive....

-Matt

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ah thank you Mat for clearing that up and vital series sounds good now I know theirs no new phs on the way I'm gonna go ahead and run an androhard andromass cycle for 8 weeks :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroEnhance has been dissected and jumbled around for the last 2 months --- first this hormone, then 2 hormones, then something different....

Now I believe (and hope) it is conclusive....

-Matt
Ah thank you Mat for clearing that up and vital series sounds good now I know theirs no new phs on the way I'm gonna go ahead and run an androhard andromass cycle for 8 weeks :)
Doesn't that say otherwise? Or did I miss something??

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes this legendary transdermal 4-dhea product
Looks like it is 4DHEA + another nice little anabolic compound :) Yes we have changed our minds several times on this product due to effects from testers etc....

-matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any other changes to dermatherm?
A few tweaks to ingredients --- I wont list them as they could change in the next few days!

But the main purpose is delivering yohimbine hcl efficiently through the skin which we believe most companies have failed to do...

-matt

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for more info on new topicals! Mmm...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In for more info on new topicals! Mmm...
DermaTherm is tweaked ingredient profile + new improved gel-carrier.

AndroEnhance is of course new altogether and is very thin, clear and easily absorbed.

Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine for BPS is just a cool new gel-carrier.

-Matt

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
bps derma is getting the new carrier as well? hell yeah!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTherm is tweaked ingredient profile + new improved gel-carrier.

AndroEnhance is of course new altogether and is very thin, clear and easily absorbed.

Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine for BPS is just a cool new gel-carrier.

-Matt
hope this time Eric add 7-oxo like the first version :firedevil:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hope this time Eric add 7-oxo like the first version :firedevil:
Nope. However, I am hard to please and this product is passing the MP test so I am very content and happy. Perfect "burning/heat production" great dose of yohimbine, nice thin gel, good amount of vaso dilatory ingredients --RK, theophylline, gingerols, cap, black pepper etc...

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. However, I am hard to please and this product is passing the MP test so I am very content and happy. Perfect "burning/heat production" great dose of yohimbine, nice thin gel, good amount of vaso dilatory ingredients --RK, theophylline, gingerols, cap, black pepper etc...

-Matt
Sounds awesome!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmm

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dangit. Ill have to pass due to the cap. My skin just doesnt like it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info on this Androenhance? What is it or suppose to be if it's just speculations. I see nothing on it any where

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any info on this Androenhance? What is it or suppose to be if it's just speculations. I see nothing on it any where
4DHEA and another hormone I will not disclose now --- but it is a hormone that I personally am excited about and will add it to just about any cycle.

It will actually be more anabolic than the 4DHEA....

-Matt

primuspilus

Awards
4DHEA and another hormone I will not disclose now --- but it is a hormone that I personally am excited about and will add it to just about any cycle.

It will actually be more anabolic than the 4DHEA....

-Matt
Is the other hormone going to be along the lines of a natural androgen?(ie 4-dhea and super rb and ra-dhea) Or we going to see some thing like 1-dhea make a comeback?

xGenericx

Awards
Is the other hormone going to be along the lines of a natural androgen?(ie 4-dhea and super rb and ra-dhea) Or we going to see some thing like 1-dhea make a comeback?
I' guessing it will be 11-Oxo or something like it. Maybe 11 KT :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technically 1DHEA would be along the same lines as the 4DHEA and 5a reduced dhea....(Rdhea)

This is something anabolic and virtually side-effect free

-Matt

xGenericx

Awards
What do you wish it was???? Hypothetically...

-Matt
Theres not many product out there with either in in it right now. I'd say yes. I have yet to use it though. I plan to at the end of June. Hopefully ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres not many product out there with either in in it right now. I'd say yes. I have yet to use it though. I plan to at the end of June. Hopefully ;)
We shall see when AE hits the stands. I have a feeling guys will be pleased with the new formula.