Sales or discounts.

marshall1

marshall1

Awards
Love PP products and short on money for a new cycle. could use some help if anyone knows of any sales or discounts.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
When will the Andro Hard and Lean v3 be available, if it not already? I've looked at these for a while now but have never got around to actually considering a serious purchase. I'd be interested if they were available in a stack or at a good price somewhere?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
When will the Andro Hard and Lean v3 be available, if it not already? I've looked at these for a while now but have never got around to actually considering a serious purchase. I'd be interested if they were available in a stack or at a good price somewhere?
Visit primordialperformance.com

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And $300 spent....
Thank you for your support :)

Hard is available. Lean should be within a month. If you want a coupon send me a PM.

Hawks58

Awards
Didn't want to start a new thread and can't pm, could you toss me a discount code please! Looking at getting some hard to stack with drive.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Wow, what is this that everyone is trying to get? I haven't heard of this company. And I am always up for trying something new.
Do they have anything thing to offer as far as cutting down, I'm doing the physique contest at the Europa in August and I need something to help me lean up!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't want to start a new thread and can't pm, could you toss me a discount code please! Looking at getting some hard to stack with drive.
Check PM.
Wow, what is this that everyone is trying to get? I haven't heard of this company. And I am always up for trying something new.
Do they have anything thing to offer as far as cutting down, I'm doing the physique contest at the Europa in August and I need something to help me lean up!
AndroLean (or even better AndroLean and AndroHard stacked) would be your best bet. Androlean should be released shortly.

poppakap

Awards
I'm very interested in running an AL/AH stack. Money is tight. Any coupons would be much appreciated.

kidlock

Awards
Looking to run AH for 16 weeks to reverse gyno. Could I get you to send me a coupon code, it would really help me out.

9volt

9volt

Awards
Looking to start a AndroHard/AndroLean stack.

Any coupon/discount would be greatly appreciated.

Edgehanger

Awards
<--------Just another guy looking for a discount code. Thanx.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I'D LOVE A COUPON CODE!!!!! INTERESTED IN TRYING QUITE A FEW PRODUCTS

GaresTaylan

Awards
If someone would be so kind to aware me on said discount, that would be great. I need me some Toco-8!!

Thanks!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running AL/AH need 2 bottles of each. Code?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, you have to see some of the PM responses I get when I dont respond to people right away. They are ready to kill me.
I know how they feel Dick

Lagartizscha

Awards
Im about to order the The Prime Time Stack by PES plus other supps.
A discount code would be appreciated, tks.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just hoping I could get some sweet muscle tech discounts... Anyone?

FERCHCORE

Awards
I was looking to order some Sustain Alpha Liquid Vade. Anyway I can get a coupon code PM'd to me please?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any discount code I could use for AndroEnhance??