androhard

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Is androhard supposed to cause excessive sweating? I'm in week 3 and dumping buckets of sweat in the gym...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Is androhard supposed to cause excessive sweating? I'm in week 3 and dumping buckets of sweat in the gym...
Don't know if it supposed to, but I know during cardio and some of my quicker rep transitions I have also been sweating like crazy and feel hotter. I guess it's fairly normal from some of the logs I read. I'm at my 2 and 1/2 week in mark atm.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think so.... ^^^^^^ is a thought. nobody that i know personally has experienced excessive sweating. also, and this may be being too cautious, but monitor your blood pressure. if its high, it may be causing it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't think hormonal changes causing some sweating is unheard of, look at women going through menopause lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
BP is solid...maybe its due too more intense workouts or something... No biggie

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere on teh PP site that AH increased or normalized Thyroid production... could be completely off but it's a thought.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sweat more with AndroHard, its nothing to worry about.
i really wanna take 8 weeks of AH and AM. after taking AM for 8 weeks and seeing the recomp effect, can only imagine what it would be like with AH in the mix

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna take 8 weeks of AH and AM. after taking AM for 8 weeks and seeing the recomp effect, can only imagine what it would be like with AH in the mix
I plan on doing 12 weeks:):):):)

steppinRazor

Awards
thinking about gettin a couple bottles of androhard for an eight week run later this summer..

ive seen theres been a number of people not using serm as part of their pct for the andro series. is this stuff actually THAT non supressive that i could get away with not using a serm? what are the suggested alternatives if thats the case?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thinking about gettin a couple bottles of androhard for an eight week run later this summer..

ive seen theres been a number of people not using serm as part of their pct for the andro series. is this stuff actually THAT non supressive that i could get away with not using a serm? what are the suggested alternatives if thats the case?
yep not suppressive at all IMO, Just finished an 8 week run and am now using PP's TRS. This is my first time using the TRS and I can say it's hands down the best libido booster I've ever used, so it's working on some level. Although if you're looking to add mass go andromass/bulk you can check my log if you like to get an idea of results.

steppinRazor

Awards
right on brother..
actually not looking to gain too much mass - looking to lean out a bit and put on a few lbs.
would love to check your log..post up a link