AndroDrive Questions: PCT and Lasting Effects

rwc12

Awards
Hi guys, I recently started using AD last week and noticed the effects in about 3-4 days. So far its been great: increased mental focus, motivation, and better sleep. I have two questions:

1. I have some True Twenty (Tamoxifen Citrate) left from a previous cycle, is that ok for a PCT for AD?

2. For those of you who have tried AD before, did you notice any change after the cycle was complete (i.e. decreased mental focus, trouble sleeping, etc.). When you came off was there a reversal of the benefits from AD or were there lasting effects?

Thanks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. You can use it for PCT, although it will be a bit overkill. A simple test booster would suffice.

2. I didn't notice any crash. Sure the effects are stronger while using it, but no real "instant cut off".

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. You can use it for PCT, although it will be a bit overkill. A simple test booster would suffice.

2. I didn't notice any crash. Sure the effects are stronger while using it, but no real "instant cut off".

good advice with the PCT. a SERM is too much for AD. just taking DAA would be enough IMO

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Sorry for repopping the thread I just want to know of I'm correct in saying that "DAA" is: D-Asparitic Acid?