Starting Andromass V3

kowalsik

Awards
Hello,
This will be my first run with a pro-hormone product. I've done a lot of research about this product and am very impressed with it. I'm going to run an 8 week cycle and also include toco-8, creatine and I was thinking about Erase Pro as a PCT? Does anyone recommend something different from Erase Pro? I used erase pro before and was really impressed with the results. Is toco-8 ok to take during the whole cycle or should i wait a couple weeks before dosing? Also, does anyone recommend DAA along with this cycle? I see people saying they take toco-8 + DAA at night, any benefit to this? Any other tips or no no's that i may not have read about would be great! Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I dont see a SERM around there or a serm-like PCT...get some , either mild ones and risk it , or go for good old clomid or nolva...I would go with liquid torem though , for all i've read...Throw them in with erase/erase pro for pct with DAA...never run ph without a serm close at hand...just my 2 cents

kowalsik

Awards
I dont see a SERM around there or a serm-like PCT...get some , either mild ones and risk it , or go for good old clomid or nolva...I would go with liquid torem though , for all i've read...Throw them in with erase/erase pro for pct with DAA...never run ph without a serm close at hand...just my 2 cents
Thanks. I thought erase pro would be fine. I'm actually only going to do a 6 week cycle. I didn't think I would need to get a serm when the andromass was an over the counter product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Always have it close at hand , even when andro mass is a bit mild...6 weeks...idk , you could get away with it , but better safe than sorry.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will be fine with Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 + Anabeta Elite/IGF 2

kowalsik

Awards
you will be fine with Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 + Anabeta Elite/IGF 2
Can toco-8 be taken throughout the whole cycle? Also, how many weeks should i run Erase pro + daa +anabeta elite/ifg2?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can toco-8 be taken throughout the whole cycle? Also, how many weeks should i run Erase pro + daa +anabeta elite/ifg2?
Toco 8 can be taken all year, on cycle off cycle, doesn't matter. If you would like I can provide you with a coupon for the testosterone recovery stack to run as PCT. Hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

kowalsik

Awards
Dosing recommendations? I see a lot of people just start taking 6 a day and continue that. Is there any reason you would want to take less? Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing recommendations? I see a lot of people just start taking 6 a day and continue that. Is there any reason you would want to take less? Thanks
what did u order? i can help u with dosing and what your wanting to do if u tell us what u got

kowalsik

Awards
what did u order? i can help u with dosing and what your wanting to do if u tell us what u got
1 Bottle of Andromass V3 77 Softgel Capsules
1 Bottle of Andromass V3 180 Softgel Capsules
DAA
I have some leftover toco-8
Creatine
I'll probably get the testosterone recovery stack from primordial.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 Bottle of Andromass V3 77 Softgel Capsules
1 Bottle of Andromass V3 180 Softgel Capsules
DAA
I have some leftover toco-8
Creatine
I'll probably get the testosterone recovery stack from primordial.
Take 6 caps of Andromass with your first meal of the day. Try to take some healthy fats with consumption (like Fish Oil or Peanut Butter). This will help with absorption.

take 3g of DAA at night before you go to sleep to help with suppression

Take Toco 8 at any time during the day. I prefer to take it at night along with the DAA.

Once your cycle is finished, let us know and we can help you with the set up of your PCT

kowalsik

Awards
Take 6 caps of Andromass with your first meal of the day. Try to take some healthy fats with consumption (like Fish Oil or Peanut Butter). This will help with absorption.

Take Toco 8 at any time during the day. I prefer to take it at night along with the DAA.

Once your cycle is finished, let us know and we can help you with the set up of your PCT
Thanks man. The bottle says to take "upon rising"...I usually wake up and down a protein shake then have my breakfast 30-40 minutes later. Is it alright to wait that long to take Andromass? Breakfast is an omlette in olive oil with cheese and 4 pieces of wheat toast. Thanks

kowalsik

Awards

Sorry, one more thing...I see so many logs of people not taking DAA until PCT. Your recommending to take it during andromass cycle? THanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can dose it with your breakfast, no worries with that.

As for the DAA, I don't recommend DAA on cycle, but some may differ in that regard. I tend to save it for PCT.

I should have responded to all/most PMs at this point, if I haven't hit yours, let me know.

kowalsik

Awards
I've received the TRS from primordial. Any special suggestions on dosing or just follow instructions on bottles? Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can dose it with your breakfast, no worries with that.

As for the DAA, I don't recommend DAA on cycle, but some may differ in that regard. I tend to save it for PCT.

I should have responded to all/most PMs at this point, if I haven't hit yours, let me know.

Matt and I had an interesting discussion on this. first off, if you can only afford one month of DAA, the yes, save it for PCT. but during my cycle, Matt suggested taking DAA at night before bed to limit suppression... i have no studies on this though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt and I had an interesting discussion on this. first off, if you can only afford one month of DAA, the yes, save it for PCT. but during my cycle, Matt suggested taking DAA at night before bed to limit suppression... i have no studies on this though.
Yeah, there are certainly advocates of it, just different opinions. No one is necessarily right or wrong.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there are certainly advocates of it, just different opinions. No one is necessarily right or wrong.
agreed. i just think if you can afford to get two bottles of TCF 1 or get bulk DAA, it wont hurt you so why not.

kowalsik

Awards
Hey!
I have 6 days of andromass left. I just wanted to make sure I start the Testosterone REcovery Stack directly after the last day. I've read people taking it before they are finished with andromass but wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Hey!
I have 6 days of andromass left. I just wanted to make sure I start the Testosterone REcovery Stack directly after the last day. I've read people taking it before they are finished with andromass but wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks
I usually start my TRS two weeks to a month before the end of my cycles. But hey, that's just me....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey!
Yes start the very next day.

I usually start my TRS two weeks to a month before the end of my cycles. But hey, that's just me....
You should only do this if you have enough of the TRS components to run it for 4 weeks post cycle. You can not attain full recovery in the final weeks of your cycle like you can post cycle. However, doing a 6 week run, starting two weeks at the end of your cycle might provide some ease into the PCT process.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey!
preference. if it was a methylated compound then i would suggest it but since it isnt, i think TRS immediately after your cycle will be fine

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Yes start the very next day.

You should only do this if you have enough of the TRS components to run it for 4 weeks post cycle. You can not attain full recovery in the final weeks of your cycle like you can post cycle. However, doing a 6 week run, starting two weeks at the end of your cycle might provide some ease into the PCT process.
I usually start it two weeks before the end of the cycle, and continue for 4-6 weeks off cycle.

kowalsik

Awards
Any reccomended dosing times for the TRS stack? I started it yesterday and just took everything in the morning...the sustain alpha tastes like a bad jack daniels, anyone do anything differently to help with the taste of that?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reccomended dosing times for the TRS stack? I started it yesterday and just took everything in the morning...the sustain alpha tastes like a bad jack daniels, anyone do anything differently to help with the taste of that?
All in the morning will work fine. Ideally the EndoAmp would be used pre or post workout, depending on your preference, morning on off days.

You could try the worm shot to make dosing easier. Shoot it into the bottom of a liquid so that it piles in and then chug the liquid swallowing the sustain.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

squirt it in the back of your throat then use OJ as a chaser.

Doppelganger

Awards
the sustain alpha tastes like a bad jack daniels, anyone do anything differently to help with the taste of that?
I fill my mouth with water and squirt the SA into my mouth and swallow. Then I wash down any residual taste with a protein shake.

kowalsik

Awards
I thought i would post some before and after pics.
Before Andromass
new 1.jpg
final 2.jpg
final3.jpg

After 6 weeks of Andromass
resized 3.jpg
resixzed 2.jpg
resized1.jpg
resized 4.jpg

Since I've started the TRS, I've actually noticed better results in definition and muscles hardness especially, not sure why. I really didn't eat how I wanted to while on the 6 week cycle. I think if I redid the cycle eating how i wanted to, the results would have been better. On 6 weeks of this cycle, I gained a total of 9 pounds. Not bad.

siccrydas

Awards
9 pounds and yet you look more defined. Great job man! I have a bottle on its way and plan on starting my bulk in 2 weeks. Whats your workout routine like? I workout 4 times a week but plan on adding a 5th day soon as i start andro. Lift heavy for the 4 days and 5th of complete burn outs. Hoping this stuff turns me into a beast

kowalsik

Awards
9 pounds and yet you look more defined. Great job man! I have a bottle on its way and plan on starting my bulk in 2 weeks. Whats your workout routine like? I workout 4 times a week but plan on adding a 5th day soon as i start andro. Lift heavy for the 4 days and 5th of complete burn outs. Hoping this stuff turns me into a beast
Thanks! I was weight lifting 4 days a week with a mix of solid state and HIIT cardio on the off days. I tried this new microcycle phase lifting and it's actually working out great. Each microcycle phase lasts 1 month and you do it for a total of 3 months. Week 1 of phase 1 microcycle, you'll do your lifting by completing 12-15 reps for each exercise you do. On the last set of each exercise, do a rest pause set. For example, on your last set, complete 12-15 reps, rest for 15 seconds and then do as many reps as you can with the same weight.

Each week for the first phase of the microcycle, you will be doing the same exercises. After every week, I drop the reps and increase the weight. So week 1 is 12-15 reps, week 2 9-11, week 3 6-8 reps and week 4 2-4 reps. (Increase weight with every week) Once your done with the first month (phase 1), you will want to switch up some of the exercises but keep the same rep range. So the beginning of month 2, you will go back to starting with 12-15 reps (keep a log to make sure your starting off with heavier wait then you did in month 1). Also, when I got to week 3, instead of doing rest pause sets, I just switched them to drop sets because the wait was to heavy for rest pauses sets on your last set.

Kaltag

Awards
Does it do much if you increase the dose to more than 6 a day?

Kaltag

Awards
I have been on Andromass for 4 weeks now and have gained about 3 lbs. I have upped my calories, take plenty of protein and creatine,, work 6 days out of the 7. Am i missing something? Yes, im rotating the muscles im working on so they do get rest.

Kaltag

Awards
Just debating weather or not I should go another bottle or find something else. Would it be more effective to stack it with another one of their products?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Andromass for 4 weeks now and have gained about 3 lbs. I have upped my calories, take plenty of protein and creatine,, work 6 days out of the 7. Am i missing something? Yes, im rotating the muscles im working on so they do get rest.
From what I've read and am experiencing now, Mass usually kicks in after week four. How long are you running it for?