Suggestions on cycle

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I started running an andromass 2.0 cycle back in January but unfortunatly a week into the cycle i hurt my back badly and stopped the cycle.

Ive still got 3 weeks of AM2.0 pills left at 6/day. Would there be any point in me running these? I was thinking 4 each day for the first 2 weeks (while it builds up in the system) and 6 each day to make it a month. Would this be worth it and would i see any decent gains? I could combine it with somthing that gets into AUS easily like Anabeta.

Alternativley i could purchase another box of mass and hope it clears customs (its a lot of $$ to loose if it doesnt), but after 6 weeks will the TRS+DAA i have be enough for PCT? I originally only planned for a month's cycle. Another alternative is to get a cheaper box of AH and combine it for the month. There is still customs issues though.

Im really just looking for advice on how i should run the rest of it. I dont want to waste it.

Cheers.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM me source man...I Wana look at androlean

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be better off with the longer cycle, and the TRS would still be appropriate. It just sucks to have the custom issue. 3 Weeks is a tad short though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will be better off with the longer cycle, and the TRS would still be appropriate. It just sucks to have the custom issue. 3 Weeks is a tad short though.
Trying to find a source that will be flexible with shipping to Aus via USPS.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply
I could make it four weeks by only using 4 pills for the first two weeks and then using the full dose for the last two. But in the end its only 3 weeks worth of tablets. Will i get anything from the cycle if i do this?

And if i do order more would you get more andromass? or get somthing different like androhard and run them at the same time.?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to find a source that will be flexible with shipping to Aus via USPS.
To be honest, I am not sure. You can check the Or**t store, as they might "ship anywhere," but I think DHEA is illegal in Australia (iirc), so the order would probably be at your own risk in terms of customs.

Thanks for your reply
I could make it four weeks by only using 4 pills for the first two weeks and then using the full dose for the last two. But in the end its only 3 weeks worth of tablets. Will i get anything from the cycle if i do this?

And if i do order more would you get more andromass? or get somthing different like androhard and run them at the same time.?
You could stretch it, but with v2, you really want to be running full dose. But yes, I would suggest another AndroMass. Then I would start the cycle running v3 for the first 4 weeks, and the last 3 weeks use the remaining v2. Eat heavy as hell on the v2, tone it down slightly shifting into v3, and you should come out of it bigger and leaner. If you do not have a coupon, feel free to PM me.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I am not sure. You can check the Or**t store, as they might "ship anywhere," but I think DHEA is illegal in Australia (iirc), so the order would probably be at your own risk in terms of customs.

You could stretch it, but with v2, you really want to be running full dose. But yes, I would suggest another AndroMass. Then I would start the cycle running v3 for the first 4 weeks, and the last 3 weeks use the remaining v2. Eat heavy as hell on the v2, tone it down slightly shifting into v3, and you should come out of it bigger and leaner. If you do not have a coupon, feel free to PM me.
I cant order from PP living in AUS and all. Ive found another seller of v2 at a great price. At least i think its v2. If they are selling v3 for that price they are crazy. I might have to risk it. Thanks for the help.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cant order from PP living in AUS and all. Ive found another seller of v2 at a great price. At least i think its v2. If they are selling v3 for that price they are crazy. I might have to risk it. Thanks for the help.
Pm please :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, glad you had a place. Might want to help out runner as well :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I'll let him know if its worth his time once everything is confirmed. They dont have any AL though.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Just to confirm again: TRSv2 is good for a 6 week cycle?

I might have to wait until mid-august to do it now anyway. I go on holiday at the end of july and dont know if i'll be able to get PCT into New Zealand. Id be stuffed if NZ customs took it. So depending when i get AM I might wait until i get back if i cant get in a clean 10 weeks. Its my birthday during that time as well. Id like to be able to go out for a drink on my bday.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to confirm again: TRSv2 is good for a 6 week cycle?

I might have to wait until mid-august to do it now anyway. I go on holiday at the end of july and dont know if i'll be able to get PCT into New Zealand. Id be stuffed if NZ customs took it. So depending when i get AM I might wait until i get back if i cant get in a clean 10 weeks. Its my birthday during that time as well. Id like to be able to go out for a drink on my bday.
Yes the TRS would be adequate.

As for androlean, v3 is not out yet, and v2 sold out at most retailers by now.