My First 4 Weeks with AndroDrive

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I think a little bit of background is important here. Long story short, according to my doctor I have likely been carrying a staph infection for several years, probably the MRSA variety. I think we finally killed it all off back in FEB 2012 but I'm not 100% sure on that yet. In addition to that, I have had a couple of pretty good concussions over the years including the one I got when I ruptured 2 disks in my neck. See avatar for the aftermath.

As a result of these 2 things and probably more that I have yet to discover, I have frequently found myself in what can only be described as a funk or a malaise. At times, it was so bad, I could actually visualize a dark cloud in my brain. On bad days, it almost felt like I had been drugged or poisoned. It was sort of a blanket over my consciousness that made me feel like complete crap 24/7. My energy levels have sucked for several years now, probably due to the staph and that damned cloud. My motivation was down, my workouts sucked, my bike rides sucked, my work performance dropped off, etc. My immune system sucked due to the staph and I got sick very frequently. I have horrible sleep habits and I always felt tired no matter how much or how little I slept.

Oddly enough, I'm a happy person and I don't feel like I am depressed or at least not in the normal sense. All things considered, I have it good. My wife loves me, my daughter loves me, we are paying our bills, both of them are healthy, etc. But, I still had that damned cloud........until.....

I don't want to claim AndroDrive is a miracle cure for all of this but I have had fantastic results with it. That damned cloud is gone and I am improving on all the other stuff. I responded immediately and felt great the very first day after my first dose.

I just travelled to CA for a week of work and came home with some sort of respiratory plague or flu so my immune system still sux. But, I was able to work thru it and I feel as if the AndroDrive helped with that a great deal. I even skipped a couple of days on the AndroDrive at the worst point of the illness and the cloudy/foggy feeling did not return.

I have had a bit of email correspondene with Eric and Matt @ PP and I am eagerly awaiting their results on some long term testing for AndroDrive. I think I am definitely a candidate for long term usage of this stuff assuming it's safe and that I won't completely attenuate to it.

I have been around the supplement game since back in the old Cybergenics days. As far as doing what the label claims (and more), AndroDrive is easily 1 of the top supplements I have EVER taken. I'm glad I tried it. If you are considering it for any reason, I think you'll be pleased.

And no, this is not a sponsored post or log. I paid for mine with a bit of a discount off the retail price. So far it is worth every penny and more!

Thanks again to Eric, Aaron, Matt, et al @ PP.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I get sick often also. It seems I can't go more than 5 weeks without catching something. I asked my doctor why I got sick so often and he told me to wash my hands more. Freakin Genius right?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I get sick often also. It seems I can't go more than 5 weeks without catching something. I asked my doctor why I got sick so often and he told me to wash my hands more. Freakin Genius right?
That's what my doc said when he diagnosed the staph. Read up on it a bit. I have not become OCD with it but I am using hand sanitizer like crazy now along with more frequent hand washing. But, airports, gyms, jails, etc are friggin petri dishes for all sorts of stuff so washing your hands more often is a good idea in general. It certainly can't hurt anything.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what my doc said when he diagnosed the staph. Read up on it a bit. I have not become OCD with it but I am using hand sanitizer like crazy now along with more frequent hand washing. But, airports, gyms, jails, etc are friggin petri dishes for all sorts of stuff so washing your hands more often is a good idea in general. It certainly can't hurt anything.
Speaking of OCD, I was actually diagnosed with that several years ago by a shrink. I even use to take medication for it. I no longer see the shrink and I'm not being treated for it. The reason I stopped seeing the shrink is the people in that office treated me like I was a criminal, always asking if I took any "street drugs.". Anyway, it is still part of my medical history so I thought it was pretty dumb of my doctor to tell someone who has OCD to wash their hands more.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Here's another review and I noted some things in that review that I could add.

1. I feel great at 3 caps a day. I have not felt any signs of attenuation or the impulse to increase the dosage.
2. I am able to make myself begin and complete unpleasant tasks much easier than when I was in "the fog".
3. My short term memory was affected by the last 2 concussions. I have seen some improvement in this area. As an example, sometimes it's hard for me to look at a telephone #, then remember it long enough to turn away and dial it. I have to look at it to dial sometimes when my "condition" is acting up. This has improved since I started the AD.

This statement sums up how I feel right now:

Hello Anabolicminds! I have been wanting to get to the 3 week point before posting up a review of my observations of this product. This product has been nothing short of outstanding for me and I will say this: Please, do NOT try and improve upon this formulation and if you plan on discontinuing it, PLEASE let me know ahead of time so I can take out a loan and get a pallet of this stuff. That being said, let's get down to business.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow everyone loves this stuff, can't remember taking anything that made me feel awesome

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Here's another review and I noted some things in that review that I could add.

1. I feel great at 3 caps a day. I have not felt any signs of attenuation or the impulse to increase the dosage.
2. I am able to make myself begin and complete unpleasant tasks much easier than when I was in "the fog".
3. My short term memory was affected by the last 2 concussions. I have seen some improvement in this area. As an example, sometimes it's hard for me to look at a telephone #, then remember it long enough to turn away and dial it. I have to look at it to dial sometimes when my "condition" is acting up. This has improved since I started the AD.

This statement sums up how I feel right now:
Thanks for checking out the review I put up and I am glad that you could have such a pronounced effect from the AD as well. I'm glad that there are other individuals like yourself that have noticed such an increased quality of life.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Bad news first, my staph infection is back. That and the antibiotics are killing my workouts. I feel like hell.

The good news, I took a couple of days off the AD when I started the antibiotics. After a couple of days, and after feeling worse due to the staph and the meds, I started back on the AD. I again responded immediately and feel much better even though I'm still on the meds which are hosing my sleep and my stomach/appetite.

Once again, AD saves the day. Time to order a container load of this stuff.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Bad news first, my staph infection is back. That and the antibiotics are killing my workouts. I feel like hell. The good news, I took a couple of days off the AD when I started the antibiotics. After a couple of days, and after feeling worse due to the staph and the meds, I started back on the AD. I again responded immediately and feel much better even though I'm still on the meds which are hosing my sleep and my stomach/appetite. Once again, AD saves the day. Time to order a container load of this stuff.
I got MRSA twice in the past couple of years. Discovered this stuff called hibiclense. It is a pretty strong antimicrobial bodywash you can use post workout. It does kill staph, mrsa, etc.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I got MRSA twice in the past couple of years. Discovered this stuff called hibiclense. It is a pretty strong antimicrobial bodywash you can use post workout. It does kill staph, mrsa, etc.
I went to a better doc on this 2nd go round and she turned me on to the Hibiclense. It's seems to be helping.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to a better doc on this 2nd go round and she turned me on to the Hibiclense. It's seems to be helping.
Interesting, I will keep this in mind when guys mention it.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
In Georgia, Hibiclense is non prescription but most places have it behind the counter. You have to ask for it.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
If you go on amazon you can get like a gallon of it for around $50 I believe. In regards to physical benefits from the androdrive, what are you are experiencing? I am very interested in the cognitive effects more so personally, by a nice androgen rush would be nice!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
In regards to physical benefits from the androdrive, what are you are experiencing? I am very interested in the cognitive effects more so personally, by a nice androgen rush would be nice!
It's hard to say about the physical benefits due to the illness. But, I am actually feeling a pump even though I've been totally out of the gym for about 3 weeks now. I'm thinking that workout intensity should be stellar when I am fully healthy and on AD. I'll comment more on this as I get back to my normal physical activity.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go on amazon you can get like a gallon of it for around $50 I believe. In regards to physical benefits from the androdrive, what are you are experiencing? I am very interested in the cognitive effects more so personally, by a nice androgen rush would be nice!
Ill let mike provide the feedback you ask for, but if you decide to try it, hit me with a PM and I will give you a coupon code.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was the first time in 3 weeks I've been in the gym . I have not done any BF% checks or anything but I am definitely a bit soft around the middle. That has to GO!

I feel pumped on this stuff even without working out. My wife said that I do not look like I have been missing any time at the gym. But, I'm my own worse critic. Considering that I have had a completely crap year in the gym, my vascularity is a bit surprising also since I have been on the AD. Strength was really good yesterday for a moderate arm workouit. I'm starting back slowly and only doing 1 body part per day.

I have a business trip next week that will knock out 3 days of my workout. I'm eager to get back home from that, be healthy and see what a leg workout feels like with AD. First or second week of June I'll be adding AH to the mix. I may put a kidney on eBay and get some AL also.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was the first time in 3 weeks I've been in the gym . I have not done any BF% checks or anything but I am definitely a bit soft around the middle. That has to GO!

I feel pumped on this stuff even without working out. My wife said that I do not look like I have been missing any time at the gym. But, I'm my own worse critic. Considering that I have had a completely crap year in the gym, my vascularity is a bit surprising also since I have been on the AD. Strength was really good yesterday for a moderate arm workouit. I'm starting back slowly and only doing 1 body part per day.

I have a business trip next week that will knock out 3 days of my workout. I'm eager to get back home from that, be healthy and see what a leg workout feels like with AD. First or second week of June I'll be adding AH to the mix. I may put a kidney on eBay and get some AL also.
Glad you are having a good experience thus far. Looking forward to its continuation.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established

Sounds pretty nice bro! I am VERY interested in running this in the near future hopefully.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
2nd round of AndroDrive on the way. LOL....it's crunch time at work.