Tren topical and Andro Hard cycle

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Just looking for any advice for a cycle i have planned starting Mid May. I have 2 bottles of the 1T Tren topical left and will run that 3-4 pumps a day. I am looking at adding in Andro Hard to the cycle as well for 6 weeks. My goal is to gain size and strength while losing some bodyfat. What do you guys think on these 2 together?

Current stats- 34 years old, 214 lbs, 15% bf, have done 3 or 4 tren cycles in the past but have only used epi with the tren.

Would like to get to 220 and down to around 10-11% bf.

Let me know if you guys have any recommendations or anything to add to reach my goal. Thanks

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Care to PM me about where u got the Tren Topical? I really need some.....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just looking for any advice for a cycle i have planned starting Mid May. I have 2 bottles of the 1T Tren topical left and will run that 3-4 pumps a day. I am looking at adding in Andro Hard to the cycle as well for 6 weeks. My goal is to gain size and strength while losing some bodyfat. What do you guys think on these 2 together?

Current stats- 34 years old, 214 lbs, 15% bf, have done 3 or 4 tren cycles in the past but have only used epi with the tren.

Would like to get to 220 and down to around 10-11% bf.

Let me know if you guys have any recommendations or anything to add to reach my goal. Thanks
Running it for 8 weeks I assume? Should be a good cycle. Diet will have to be really strict to aim for that goal. If you hit 220 and 11%, you would have gained 14lbs of lean mass while reducing body fat a significant amount. I am not sure you will quite hit it in the one cycle, but you should be able to get close.

Care to PM me about where u got the Tren Topical? I really need some.....
The product is now a controlled substance. The OP most likely had it saved from a previous purchase.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I planned on running it for 6 weeks although would go longer if the Tren lasts. Only have 2 bottles. Also yes i had this purchased from before. I agreet that getting up to 220 with 11% BF will be a tough goal. I can make the weight easily on cycle but cutting the fat will be the problem. Do you recommend adding anything in with this cycle to beef it up a bit or do you think these 2 toghether will suffice? Im open to suggestions and i thank you for taking the time to reply HereToStudy! Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I planned on running it for 6 weeks although would go longer if the Tren lasts. Only have 2 bottles. Also yes i had this purchased from before. I agreet that getting up to 220 with 11% BF will be a tough goal. I can make the weight easily on cycle but cutting the fat will be the problem. Do you recommend adding anything in with this cycle to beef it up a bit or do you think these 2 toghether will suffice? Im open to suggestions and i thank you for taking the time to reply HereToStudy! Thanks
No worries. I don't think I would add to the cycle though, it is well built as is.