Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Nope
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

2. Just feeling lethargic.
    - Nick
    •   

3. Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    I'm on 3 a day on the Drive and 6 on the Lean. Are you saying go to 2 or 1 on Drive?
    - Nick

5. Oh, I must have missed that. At that dosage, I would wait it out and just monitor it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens currently, I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens anymore I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.
    - Nick

8. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.

That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens
    Yeah, it is a bit odd, especially at the dosage. There was one other person who stated the same. I am sorry that it has effected you this way.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. God I want to try something from this company everything I keep hearing is making me want to open the wallet!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

11. Any headaches attributed to AL?
    - Nick

12. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Any headaches attributed to AL?
    None in my experience. Running 6 caps.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. We're good. Must've been a sinus issue. It's gone. Did a couple nights of saline through the nostrils and was good to go.
    - Nick

14. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    We're good. Must've been a sinus issue. It's gone. Did a couple nights of saline through the nostrils and was good to go.
    Nettie Pot? Those things are amazing in terms of clearing me up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
    - Nick

16. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
    My gf had to convince me to give it a try, but the relief it gives in unmatched.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. So I started bottle #2 of my AL. Still nothing beneficial to report. Absolutely no change in strength, endurance and/or composition that is different than normal.
    - Nick

18. I love to netti pot! Nothing clears up my sinuses like it does, it benefits my sleep and breathing overall a lot. I wonder if you would notice more results from the AL if you upped the dose? Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...
    Kind of an expensive investment that doesn't seem like its panning out...
    - Nick

20. How is this run treating you now?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    How is this run treating you now?
    So far, not great. I dropped the AD because it was making really tired. I also don't seem to be getting much of an effect from the AL.
    - Nick

22. damn that sucks I hate to hear that.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    damn that sucks I hate to hear that.
    Oh well. Like I said kind of an expensive way to find out, guess I'll try something else when I'm done.
    - Nick

24. It is really odd that you are experiencing nothing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
    Just use distilled water

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    It is really odd that you are experiencing nothing.
    Really I'm an adult and am very aware how supplements are. Some work, some don't and the ones that do may not work on everyone. I've been using supplements since Xenadrine came out with ephedra so I'm not new to the world just new to PH's. I'm not posting any of this to get restitution or bash PP and the products. I'm still going to finish the cycle and use the TRS2. It's cool. Maybe I should've gotten AH instead but I really only wanted some serious cutting power. No worries. I'll keep y'all posted if anything changes.
    - Nick

27. Rx Jump Ropes are better than the buddy lee in my opinion...good info on this as I am a crossfit athlete and looking into some cutting suplements as well.

28. Quote Originally Posted by tigermojo
    Rx Jump Ropes are better than the buddy lee in my opinion...good info on this as I am a crossfit athlete and looking into some cutting suplements as well.
    With jump ropes I find it's very much dependent on the person. Same debate could be had with lifting shoes, running shoes, diets, 5/3/1 or Westside...etc. I was only speaking in my experience the buddy lees are great. I've never actually seen anyone use Rx Jump Ropes. There's the Again Faster ones too but I don't like those and they leave a pretty gnarly mark.
    - Nick

29. Of course...but to answer that guys question...the most popular way to measure the rope is to have the part that meets the handle come up to mid chest/nipples

30. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Really I'm an adult and am very aware how supplements are. Some work, some don't and the ones that do may not work on everyone. I've been using supplements since Xenadrine came out with ephedra so I'm not new to the world just new to PH's. I'm not posting any of this to get restitution or bash PP and the products. I'm still going to finish the cycle and use the TRS2. It's cool. Maybe I should've gotten AH instead but I really only wanted some serious cutting power. No worries. I'll keep y'all posted if anything changes.
    I wasn't accusing you of bashing or in anyway trying to imply that your results are not genuine. I am actually following your log with real interest in how it turns out for you, I was just merely stating that it was odd, not untrue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crossfit
    By dustin12 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:27 PM
  2. Crossfit type routine (not pure crossfit)
    By mywetnightmares in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:01 PM
  3. Ph's and Crossfit
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 06:10 PM
  4. CROSSFIT
    By alwaysgaining in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:24 PM
  5. Crossfit and me