AndroLean + AndroDrive with CrossFit??

Onnoc

Awards
I do CrossFit 4-6 days a week, and I do some heavy lifting another two days a week. It's not your typical CrossFit, the gym is also Westside Barbell so we do a lot more with heavier weights than most. I was just curious as to other peoples experiences with AL/AD if it would go well with CrossFit or would it be too much with the intensity and which we train. Thank you in advance!

Onnoc

Awards
I was just curious, due to the fact some supplements make your heart rate skyrocket. I just didn't want to take a supplement that makes your heart rate skyrocket while doing a regimen that makes your heart rate skyrocket. Thank you for your expertise though, I really appreciate it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious, due to the fact some supplements make your heart rate skyrocket. I just didn't want to take a supplement that makes your heart rate skyrocket while doing a regimen that makes your heart rate skyrocket. Thank you for your expertise though, I really appreciate it.
take into consideration that every supplement acts different in different people.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, gotcha. No, you will definitely be good. I would avoid strong stimulants, however.

Onnoc

Awards
Thank you so much for the info. I know what I'm doing in June now.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for the info. I know what I'm doing in June now.
Hey how has this stuff done so far? or did you decide not to run it.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I'm actually gonna be running this as soon as my AL arrives. I have the AD. I'll be running 6 AL with 3AD per day for 8 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted as well. Also, if the stack works well I'll probably try an AD only cycle at 6 a day for 8 weeks after that. We'll see how it goes.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Just got a tracker so should have it in a few days. This will be interesting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good man! wish you could have waited a bit to add in enhance just for kicks

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I'll write something up here today. I'll post a before pic. Give you guys a rundown of my programming and give some updates but it won't be very detailed. My diet is pretty consistent in terms of what I eat and don't eat but the quantity is always different because CF is so varied in its volume I have to plan my meals differently depending on the glycolitic demand and insulin response of the workout. One day I may gorge on sweet potatoes and hit upwards of 75-100g of carbs for the day or the other go as low as 15-25g carbs. I may also find I need to tweak depending on how the supps are working.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll write something up here today. I'll post a before pic. Give you guys a rundown of my programming and give some updates but it won't be very detailed. My diet is pretty consistent in terms of what I eat and don't eat but the quantity is always different because CF is so varied in its volume I have to plan my meals differently depending on the glycolitic demand and insulin response of the workout. One day I may gorge on sweet potatoes and hit upwards of 75-100g of carbs for the day or the other go as low as 15-25g carbs. I may also find I need to tweak depending on how the supps are working.
Knowing how to react to your body's needs is always beneficial.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
This is my workout today. This is a good example for a day in gonna need a ton of sweet potatoes and about 5-8oz of a rare steak.

Oly lift:
1)7X1 Hang Snatch (just below the knee) - heaviest possible with near perfect technique, rest as needed
2) 7X1 Hang Clean (just below the knee) - heaviest possible with near perfect technique, rest as needed

Strength:

5X2 High Bar Back Squat @ 90% - rest 90 sec.

Notes: Percentage is based off 1RM HBBS

Conditioning

3 Power Cleans 185/120#
50 Double-Unders
15 DB Thrusters 60/40#
6 Power Cleans 185/120#
50 Double-Unders
12 DB Thrusters 60/40#
9 Power Cleans 185/120#
50 Double-Unders
9 DB Thrusters 60/40#

For time.

Awesome pain.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So this is what I'm running right now:

PP AndroLEAN: 6 a day
PP AndroDRiVE: 3 a day
Nitrean +: 1 scoop a day
Results: 2 scoops a day
BCAA'S: 1 scoop, usually mixed with Results.
Pure Pharma Fish Oils: 3 a day
Pure Pharma Vit D: 2 a day
Jarrow Formulas Liver PF: 1 after each meal
Recompadrol: 1 prior to each meal

Quick questions:
Should I split the AL dosage or take it all at once? Does it matter?

When would I begin the TRS v2?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I bet you are one jacked bro. How are u liking the stack so far? Is this a PH stack? PR considered one?

Silly question .. I'm trying to learn how to jump rope do you know a good brand and how long of one I would need? I am 6'4

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I bet you are one jacked bro. How are u liking the stack so far? Is this a PH stack? PR considered one?

Silly question .. I'm trying to learn how to jump rope do you know a good brand and how long of one I would need? I am 6'4
Not really jacked. I'm a bit too big for my height for the kind of activity I do. I'm 5'7" and weigh 190lbs. I'm carrying too much mass for both Crossfit and SOF type conditioning. I'm trying to drop to below 180lbs. I work much better at the upper 170s.

Jump Rope? Hands down the buddy lee series. It comes unassembled so don't cut the cord until you are satisfied at the height. My advice from my experience is make it long enough to where you can step on the center of the rope with both feet and extend it, the swivel portion, to your armpit.

- nick

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is what I'm running right now:

PP AndroLEAN: 6 a day
PP AndroDRiVE: 3 a day
Nitrean +: 1 scoop a day
Results: 2 scoops a day
BCAA'S: 1 scoop, usually mixed with Results.
Pure Pharma Fish Oils: 3 a day
Pure Pharma Vit D: 2 a day
Jarrow Formulas Liver PF: 1 after each meal
Recompadrol: 1 prior to each meal

Quick questions:
Should I split the AL dosage or take it all at once? Does it matter?

When would I begin the TRS v2?
Take androlean all at once.

Start the TRS the day after your last andro dosage.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I'm just checking in quick to say I'm NOT too impressed with AL...yet. So far I don't feel any different and as for the AD I'm not feeling if either. I'm not saying things won't improve but for the time being the only thing I have noticed is sometimes I'm tired as hell. More so than usual.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long has it been? A week?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
How long has it been? A week?
I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.
Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.
Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.
Niceee. I'm dying to try the new ALv3. Might buy two bottles this week, but not sure when I'll run it. Im about to start pct next week from an Epi cycle. But 8 weeks should be nice.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
any difference now?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Nope

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Just feeling lethargic.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens currently, I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens anymore I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.
Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.

That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens
Yeah, it is a bit odd, especially at the dosage. There was one other person who stated the same. I am sorry that it has effected you this way.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
God I want to try something from this company everything I keep hearing is making me want to open the wallet!

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Any headaches attributed to AL?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
We're good. Must've been a sinus issue. It's gone. Did a couple nights of saline through the nostrils and was good to go.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
My gf had to convince me to give it a try, but the relief it gives in unmatched.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So I started bottle #2 of my AL. Still nothing beneficial to report. Absolutely no change in strength, endurance and/or composition that is different than normal.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I love to netti pot! Nothing clears up my sinuses like it does, it benefits my sleep and breathing overall a lot. I wonder if you would notice more results from the AL if you upped the dose? Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...
Kind of an expensive investment that doesn't seem like its panning out...

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How is this run treating you now?