AndroLean + AndroDrive with CrossFit??

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    How long has it been? A week?
    I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316

    I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.
    Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.
    Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316

    Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.
    Niceee. I'm dying to try the new ALv3. Might buy two bottles this week, but not sure when I'll run it. Im about to start pct next week from an Epi cycle. But 8 weeks should be nice.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. any difference now?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   
       


  6. Nope
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  7. Just feeling lethargic.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  8. Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    I'm on 3 a day on the Drive and 6 on the Lean. Are you saying go to 2 or 1 on Drive?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  10. Oh, I must have missed that. At that dosage, I would wait it out and just monitor it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens currently, I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens anymore I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.

    That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens
    Yeah, it is a bit odd, especially at the dosage. There was one other person who stated the same. I am sorry that it has effected you this way.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. God I want to try something from this company everything I keep hearing is making me want to open the wallet!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  16. Any headaches attributed to AL?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Any headaches attributed to AL?
    None in my experience. Running 6 caps.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. We're good. Must've been a sinus issue. It's gone. Did a couple nights of saline through the nostrils and was good to go.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    We're good. Must've been a sinus issue. It's gone. Did a couple nights of saline through the nostrils and was good to go.
    Nettie Pot? Those things are amazing in terms of clearing me up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Funny you said that. I bought one at the wife's request and neither of have used it once because of so many health issues being attributed to them. Honestly though, we're both a little OCD and clean freaks, I should give it a try.
    My gf had to convince me to give it a try, but the relief it gives in unmatched.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. So I started bottle #2 of my AL. Still nothing beneficial to report. Absolutely no change in strength, endurance and/or composition that is different than normal.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  23. I love to netti pot! Nothing clears up my sinuses like it does, it benefits my sleep and breathing overall a lot. I wonder if you would notice more results from the AL if you upped the dose? Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    Or it may just be a compound you dont respond well too...
    Kind of an expensive investment that doesn't seem like its panning out...
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

  25. How is this run treating you now?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crossfit
    By dustin12 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:27 PM
  2. Crossfit type routine (not pure crossfit)
    By mywetnightmares in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:01 PM
  3. Ph's and Crossfit
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:10 PM
  4. CROSSFIT
    By alwaysgaining in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
  5. Crossfit and me
    By nycste in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in