AndroDrive: Questions

Sonntag

Awards
Hi guys,

I decided to give AndroDrive a try and want to start my first run with it next week, therefore I have some questions:

a) The PTC should run 4 weeks, right? Is this stack ok?

DAA: 3g per day
Inhibit-E by SNS: 3 caps per day

b) Its necessary to take a cycle support like Silymarin or Zinc?

Thanks

w4rf4r3

Awards
As far as I know, Primordial says their TRS stack will work as a sole PCT. Plenty of people still recommend a SERM in addition to the TRS, but I've been told by the reps that it's not necessary.

I think you may need to factor how long you plan to run the cycle, and decide from there.

I for one, am doing 4 weeks of AndroDrive and Hard, at 3 and 6 caps respectively, and plan on running the TRS as my sole PCT as instructed.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

I decided to give AndroDrive a try and want to start my first run with it next week, therefore I have some questions:

a) The PTC should run 4 weeks, right? Is this stack ok?

DAA: 3g per day
Inhibit-E by SNS: 3 caps per day

b) Its necessary to take a cycle support like Silymarin or Zinc?

Thanks
With AndroDrive there is definitely no need for a SERM and your PCT is more than appropriate. There is no need for support supps with AndroDrive.

As far as I know, Primordial says their TRS stack will work as a sole PCT. Plenty of people still recommend a SERM in addition to the TRS, but I've been told by the reps that it's not necessary.

I think you may need to factor how long you plan to run the cycle, and decide from there.

I for one, am doing 4 weeks of AndroDrive and Hard, at 3 and 6 caps respectively, and plan on running the TRS as my sole PCT as instructed.
You will have a good easy recovery with the TRS. Full recovery has been easily seen in testing with Andro products.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
From personal unbiased experience with AndroDrive you definitely do not need a pharma grade SERM. TRS or almost any other OTC PCT will do the trick.

Sonntag

Awards
Ok, thaks guys.

Another question:

I´am a runner, so I´ll avoid pump effects.
Its ok to start with 3 caps a day the first week or should start with less?

Sonntag

Awards
After 3 weeks on AD I feel great, but my weight is incrased, although i reduced calories....
Does AndroDrive incrases water retention in the muscle cells?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 3 weeks on AD I feel great, but my weight is incrased, although i reduced calories....
Does AndroDrive incrases water retention in the muscle cells?
Eric has stated that a slight gain in musculature can be expected, although it would seem odd on a caloric deficit. How is the body composition?