AndroDrive Question - initial thoughts/reactions

w4rf4r3

Awards
So, this morning would be day 1 of dosing AndroHard and AndroDrive at 6 and 3 caps respectively. Last night, I went to bed around 7:30pm to get up at 4am for work, but ended up experiencing restlessness at about 1:30am, and have been up since, so I decided to take my doses upon getting up. Up until now, I've felt extremely foggy and lethargic, but all of that has seemed to subside for the most part.

Is it unheard of to experience some of AndroDrive's mental ehancement attributes with just the first dose?

Note: I haven't had coffee, tea or any other stimulants this morning, so I really can't imagine what else I can attribute these feelings to.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, this morning would be day 1 of dosing AndroHard and AndroDrive at 6 and 3 caps respectively. Last night, I went to bed around 7:30pm to get up at 4am for work, but ended up experiencing restlessness at about 1:30am, and have been up since, so I decided to take my doses upon getting up. Up until now, I've felt extremely foggy and lethargic, but all of that has seemed to subside for the most part.

Is it unheard of to experience some of AndroDrive's mental ehancement attributes with just the first dose?

Note: I haven't had coffee, tea or any other stimulants this morning, so I really can't imagine what else I can attribute these feelings to.
We have had a couple reports of guys responding from day one. In general, it is doing the same thing on day one as it is on day 20, it just takes some times for the benefits to be recognized by some.

w4rf4r3

Awards
Good to know! Didn't want to chock it all up to placebo effect, especially considering the circumstances... I've never willed myself to be suddenly more awake.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I started AndroDrive last week and I responded immediately. I don't think I am a typical customer though. So for, it's a great product for me and I am VERY interested in evaluating it for long term usage. Are you planning on logging your run?

w4rf4r3

Awards
Haha, but don't you wish you could?
Like you wouldn't believe....

I started AndroDrive last week and I responded immediately. I don't think I am a typical customer though. So for, it's a great product for me and I am VERY interested in evaluating it for long term usage. Are you planning on logging your run?
Great to hear I'm not alone! I intend to log it, but not until after the first week. I've been keeping a personal log of any significant occurrences during the first 7 days, so far it has just been increased alertness, hand-eye coordination seems up (MW3), haha. I have also taken before photos so we can really see what happens during my recomp.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have sleep issues anyway and the first few days on AD, they were worse than normal. But, I have Ambien and Melatonin on hand. I use 1 or the other in TINY doses 2-3 nights per week to knock the edge off the sleep problems. I'm sleeping "normal" for me now 7 days in on the AndroDrive. I really like this stuff so far. I will probably post an experience thread as something like AD would be hard to log.

w4rf4r3

Awards
Funny you should mention that. I was having this issue as well, but just last night had some of the best sleep I've gotten in weeks. Also woke up feeling super refreshed! Pretty sure that was supposed to be one of the benefits of AndroDrive.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Very cool on the sleep. Nothing works right if you aren't sleeping well.

Just curious, how quickly did you respond to the AD? I clearly felt it the morning after my first dose.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool on the sleep. Nothing works right if you aren't sleeping well.

Just curious, how quickly did you respond to the AD? I clearly felt it the morning after my first dose.
I was more delayed in my response, took about 3-4 days for me to start noticing it. Once it did I was quite happy with it though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people i know seem to be experiencing the effects from AD fairly quickly.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
alot of people i know seem to be experiencing the effects from AD fairly quickly.
I did for sure but again, I'm not sure that I am a "typical" user. Among other things, I'm coming off a LONG LONG LONG staph infection. My brain was always cloudy and I felt like complete poo, no matter how much I slept, etc etc. Sort of a general MALAISE.

So far, AD has had a VERY positive effect on this with work, gym, social life, etc. I have even stopped kicking my dog. :scool:

I am interested in seeing what PP comes up with regarding long term AD usage.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I def responded right away with AndroDrive. I am very in tune with my body and can feel changes easily (or at least I think I can :p). During my drive to work after my first dose of Drive I def had a mind stimulated feeling, increased alertness, and noticeably increased driving aggression. I just felt like I could drive better and I was more willing to pass and go around people without thinking about it.

RedRaptor

Awards
I started AndroDrive at 3 per day and felt the effects the first day.
It was actually pretty cool. I had this lazer like focus and improved.. how to say it.. thinking ability.
I was in a meeting when I noticed that I could hear several people talking at once and follow each conversation while at the same time I was focusing on a man's face. I could "see" details on his face while at the same time processing these conversations. Not bad for a 53 year old who previously had trouble remembering where he was and what he was doing.
Shortly after that i had a small emergency in my job and I was able to troubleshoot and repair it quickly (I'm an electronic tech on a large production facility). Definitely increased my "mental capacity".

However.. one important side effect for me is:
Two days after starting it I noticed my eye sight was noticeably worse. It was very sudden as if a switch had been thrown.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However.. one important side effect for me is:
Two days after starting it I noticed my eye sight was noticeably worse. It was very sudden as if a switch had been thrown.
Interesting. I have had no other reports of a side of that nature. Is androlean the only product you are taking?

RedRaptor

Awards
Interesting. I have had no other reports of a side of that nature. Is androlean the only product you are taking?
I was actually taking AndroDrive at the time. AndroLean had not been released yet.

The good news is that just a few weeks ago I visited the optometrist for my yearly check up (Ok it had been 18 months by this time) and my prescription has not changed.
In all fairness I will say that I had been taking several supplements to augment the eye and they were having a positive effect.
My sight seems to be back to normal and I am still taking AndroDrive at 3 per day. Really like the improved thought process and over all feeling of being "ON".