PP has discontinued Topical Solution

  1. PP has discontinued Topical Solution


    why are discontinued the Topical Solution?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    why are discontinued the Topical Solution?
    Yes... why are?

    MAxx, I think they now have it listed as "OHV" under "Delivery Technology" on their site.
    RTR.

  3. man everything except androseries and TRS stack is leaving! this sucks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring

    Yes... why are?

    MAxx, I think they now have it listed as "OHV" under "Delivery Technology" on their site.
    I ordered some but when open the box half bottle are out!!!! That sucks!!! I ask for a replacement but now are discontinued: (

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I ordered some but when open the box half bottle are out!!!! That sucks!!! I ask for a replacement but now are discontinued: (
    I would send an order to orders@primordialperformance.c om and see what they can work out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would send an order to orders@primordialperformance.c om and see what they can work out.
    at least jared refund me ten bux for my lost good CS but anyway CAN`T do nothing with half bottle

  7. Guys, new carrier has been developed for Sustain Alpha, BPS Dermacrine, and, .... AndroEnhance. No word yet if it will be offered as a solo carrier, but I am interested in seeing how this new carrier treats you guys.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Guys, new carrier has been developed for Sustain Alpha, BPS Dermacrine, and, .... AndroEnhance. No word yet if it will be offered as a solo carrier, but I am interested in seeing how this new carrier treats you guys.
    any ETA for this?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    any ETA for this?
    Not officially yet, I think they are wrapping up the final testing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Saw Dermacrine of PP's FB for $22

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Saw Dermacrine of PP's FB for $22
    yup i waiting the f**g bank to clear my tax money
    btw few other goodies too

  12. Saw that as well, not a bad deal
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    There is a place that has it on sale, but it cant be mentioned on AM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for an MRP similar to Solution 5 (discontinued)
    By Gutterpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in