Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Chest thickness is ridiculous. I'd kill for that kind of depth and great striations.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Chest thickness is ridiculous. I'd kill for that kind of depth and great striations.
    me too.
    I'm not striated yet, brother..those are just my normal bumps.
    thanks for the kind feedback.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    me too.
    I'm not striated yet, brother..those are just my normal bumps.
    thanks for the kind feedback.
    Only a matter of time...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A note on hardening week:
    Not going as planned..androgens have definitely affected my metabolism, and AMv3 did not like the sudden large decrease in calories.
    After holding true to plans thru middle of day yesterday, decided I needed me some dirty macros. So, had 2 MetRX Big 100 Colossal bars (Sweet & Salty, love those things) and a box of Risotto, as well as my planned splurge of 1.3lbs of kabobs (12oz sirloin, rest in veggies) for dinner. I then followed with 5oz deli meat and a salad for my last meal, instead of my usual protein shake.
    This is also the first prep where I have utilized ANY protein shakes - before, I have always used whole foods the entire time. Basing this prep around steroids for the first time, I made a concession here to the need for increased caloric intake, and realized there was just no way I was going to be able to make all the food I needed to, in whole-food form.
    (for comparison - my other preps always had me below 2500cals for the majority of time, and even down below 2000 at some points)
    So..the learning experience continues..I'll get things figured out yet!

Off day yesterday (day #5 of prep now, in 5th week), looking forward to chastizing the chesticles and subjogating the shoulders this morning.
    Gonna be an interesting learning curve ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Gonna be an interesting learning curve ; )
    This old dog is LOVING learning these new tricks!

(I just have to stop erring on the side of caution here, and let go..AMv3 has allowed me much greater leeway on metabolizing both carbs and fats, and I need to recognize this fully and stop being gun-shy, pull that damn trigger already lol..androgenic activity is no joke)
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Time for the "Old Dog" to learn some new tricks! Change is good, and fun sometimes. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

In your current condition with the anabolics in tow you will have plenty of time to learn tricks. You definitely have a little time to feed yourself and take advantage of the chance to recomp a bit.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Time for the "Old Dog" to learn some new tricks! Change is good, and fun sometimes. Lol
    Surely.
    Lotta change, in my life these days. I embrace it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In your current condition with the anabolics in tow you will have plenty of time to learn tricks. You definitely have a little time to feed yourself and take advantage of the chance to recomp a bit.
    Nailed it again, Chris.
    I tend to forget - in 3 weeks, the other half of the arsenal will be coming into play, and then Mechabol another 2 weeks after that.
    plenty of cool hardeniing compounds to rely on....absolutely NO need to worry about hardening at this point.
    I'm on track, and still a bit ahead I feel..how different, this prep from other preps: before, I try to cram in all my fat loss in 12 weeks or less, and I've entered those phases with a lot more bf than I did with this one (altho musculature was ahead of where I was entering this prep too)..
    Definitely a different approach is called for, here.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Surely.
    Lotta change, in my life these days. I embrace it!

Nailed it again, Chris.
    I tend to forget - in 3 weeks, the other half of the arsenal will be coming into play, and then Mechabol another 2 weeks after that.
    plenty of cool hardeniing compounds to rely on....absolutely NO need to worry about hardening at this point.
    I'm on track, and still a bit ahead I feel..how different, this prep from other preps: before, I try to cram in all my fat loss in 12 weeks or less, and I've entered those phases with a lot more bf than I did with this one (altho musculature was ahead of where I was entering this prep too)..
    Definitely a different approach is called for, here.
    Yah cruise and let the products do their thing ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Cruise... Snags????

Doug, I thought you knew him better than that. His idea of cruising is Downshifting and putting the pedal to the floor! LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Snags, I am eyeballing that Mechabol too... I am extending my current run for the little contest we have going and am trying to figure out exactly what I want to add in. Part of me is thinking maybe I will add in some AndroHard, which sounds awesome but I have to talk myself out of the money for it, the other is looking at Halo and or Mechabol.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

LOL on downshift and redlining it, ahahaa!

As for your options Chris - a little out of my league, to recommend for you brother..interesting choices, however.
    I do know I am extremely excited to run AndroHard, as it has some very unique properties I can sink my teeth into..remember, AH also functions as an anti-estrogen.
    (not forgetting about AndroLean either, but I've read a whole lot more on AH)
    There is a coupon to be had on AH as well..HereToStudy can get you set there.

The mechabol -- yes, intriquing as hell, and I'm curious what it will add in the stack, but quite honestly that is the only one I am even remotely concerned about producing bad sides. I know from lit it looks to be pretty safe, but I cannot get my head around it yet..mine arrived last week.

Halo - well, obviously pretty potent bro, and pretty harsh..I'd have more concern with that, than with mechabol; and from what I read, mechabol would be more potent and useful for your use than halo.

I'm sure you'll pick the best option, for your own situation and comfort.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

The reason I am looking at Mechabol over Halo is that it is stronger MG per MG, and the methylation is not so bad, same as with Halo but since you need a higher dose with halo that means more for your liver to deal with. So Mechabol wins out based on safety. Honestly with either one you aren't looking at anything too bad they are both considered some of the mildest methyls you can get your hands on.

I was also looking at Stanodrol which is the main ingredient in Androhard but missing a few things that it has.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

The P-Mag in Mechabol sets it apart, imo..gives a more androgenic-anabolic profile.
    I'm not a fan of halo, like you say needs to be dosed higher..also, think you will be drier with mechabol than halo.

Safety is a rather important issue for me..methyls scare me.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

I was also looking at Stanodrol which is the main ingredient in Androhard but missing a few things that it has.
    huh..found this @ prohormonedb, re. stanodrol (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one):

this nomenclature isn't right: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, because if we rearrange this to make sense this is what you get: 5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol. This this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka DHT, an a illegal compound. But then, they could be intending it to be 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, which would be DHEA (and legal), but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging. If it was DHEA, it would look like this: 5a-androsten-3-one-17b-ol, so something is not right.

When you rearranged the nomenclature, your 3b-hydroxy (-ol) became 3-ketone (-one), and your 17-ketone became 17b-hydroxy. The rearranged should read: 5a-androst-17-one-3b-ol. This is a 2-step conversion to stanolone via the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes. If the 17-one converts to 17b-ol, and the 3b-ol converts to 3-one, then you have stanolone (DHT), which is what is claimed.
    i am definitely not versed in nomenclatures, but AH is 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.

EDIT: oh n/m, i see they are both epiandrosterone.
    the difference being: AH is utilizing Liqua-Vade technology for product delivery, which should give you 3x better absorption than a stand alone compound..
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

huh..found this @ prohormonedb, re. stanodrol (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one):

i am definitely not versed in nomenclatures, but AH is 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.

EDIT: oh n/m, i see they are both epiandrosterone.
    the difference being: AH is utilizing Liqua-Vade technology for product delivery, which should give you 3x better absorption than a stand alone compound..
    Yeah the technology is supposed to be very good. I already have Androdrive so the naringen / delivery matrix will be in my system from that which would help it out but yeah I don't think it is as good a product as AH by any means, but for the price & mixed with the AndroDrive it may be good to go.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Yeah the technology is supposed to be very good. I already have Androdrive so the naringen / delivery matrix will be in my system from that which would help it out but yeah I don't think it is as good a product as AH by any means, but for the price & mixed with the AndroDrive it may be good to go.
    interesting! i dig your ingenuity.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Gracias Sir!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Log is looking good, I'm interested to see how the androhard treats you
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

yeah, me too..looking forward immensely to the AndroHARD/AndroLEAN 1-2 punch coming up -- not only because my curiosity is peaked on the products, but also because it means I'll be that much closer to the finish line and dialed in accordingly!

not going to look past these last 3 weeks on AndroMASS tho..it's been one helluva run, and a fun (if sometimes freaky) learning experience..

a note on training:
    fantastic back/abs session this morning, as I utilized some different combinations today.
    pull-ups, behind-neck cable pulldowns, straight-arm DB pullovers, and regular deadlifts were the order of the day, followed by ab work which included DB side-bends.
    (will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes, when I run DB explosive jump squats and GHR's a day following DLs..looking forward to it!)
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

END WEEK #5
    11 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Week 5 presented an interesting lesson...

Weight: This morning upon rising, coming in at 190.0 even....dipped as low as 186.2 on Wednesday morning after cutting cals back to 3350 for 4 days+, finding out that overtraining + reduced cals did not go well even with (or rather - especially with) steroids. From Wednesday afternoon thru rest of that night ate some "other cals" not normally in the diet, and bumped up overall intake to ~4500 that day, and awoke next morning at 190.8..back to ~3850cals daily and holding from here on out as I make smaller changes going forward, and work in a carb-rotation schedule..further modifications made that Wednesday include a conscious effort to utilize salt more than I already do (which I had thought was generous), and keeping track of water intake (currently ~2.5g daily, not including my 3 diet Mountain Dew Code Red's I drink daily).

Strength: Incredibly consistent and on, every single day..

Stamina: Inserted Ignite2 into the daily regimen on training days, and this category took off to another level after waning just a wee bit, during the 5th week.

Drive: See above - same applies here. I'm sure the reduced caloric load/no carb bump diet had affected the overall energy reserves, and I relied on Ignite2 a lil more to get me thru the training sessions..this seems to have corrected itself toward the last half of the week, as dietary changes were made and energy levels were more favorable.

Recovery: Still recovering insanely well, no issues whatsoever while I am putting my body thru tremendous paces.

Discussion:
    I don't know why I'm surprised by what happened this week, but I am: reduction to a mere (!!!) 3350cals on training days just was too drastic, and it did not take long for my body to let me know it. After maintaining my weight thruout the last couple weeks, lost 2lbs pretty rapidly, and was flatter than a pancake after couple days. So, the "cheat day" Wednesday certainly set me back on course, and provided a great lesson to me: do not try to cheat the AMv3 out of calories!!!
    This was really not the right strategic approach anyway..at this stage, and as lean as I already am, I had no business trying to rush the process..also, it is the wrong product to try to use for that purpose. I could see going backward pretty rapidly, if you are not eating enough to feed the muscle.
    So - with that, lesson learned, and new strategy mapped..to wit: don't overthink it, and K.I.S.S. (not what you're thinking guys, it means Keep It Simple Steve ) and thx to Mr. Porter for drilling that into my head, as well as couple of you guys here in this thread (you know who you are).
    Going forward, not gonna stray too far off this 3850cal mark while on AMv3 - will rely on carb-rotations as mentioned above, and small manipulations in the fat/protein portions on higher carb days..also, gone is Ignite2 for now; will bring this back in 3 weeks or so, using it now only if I really need a boost on a particular day. I have every intention of making this can last me all prep.
    Fat burner will remain in play, at least for another 3 weeks.
    And I think that covers it all for this week..

OVERALL RATING, WEEK 5: Still rocking and rolling over here...crushing the training...feeling, well, very alpha and in control of all things (even if it takes me a minute to figure out the diet part)..
    I absolutely love this!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Notes for today..
    I must be nutz - gearing up to maul the wheelz this morning; tennis on tap for this afternoon..
    Not exactly optimal, but hey I gotta play tennis when weather/opponents are cooperative & available.

Sharing a recipe I had for breakfast, I call it Egg McSnag.
    -5oz extra lean beef (96%), with
    -3 egg whites
    -slice of Kraft American cheese, on
    -2 pieces Ezekiel
    In itself, ~425cals
    (also included in breakfast was slice of CR Ezekiel, buttered w/ 1tsp butter, and side bowl of 1/4cup oats sprinkled w/ cinnamon and drizzled with almond milk)
    Total cals, ~625, and ~65g carbs on a higher carb rotation day.

The Egg McSnag is usually made with 1 whole egg+1 egg white (instead of 3 egg whites), but adjustments had to be made this morning as I wanted to keep fat ~my target range of 15g to accommodate the extra carbs, and stay within daily calorie count..
    (would've taken a pic, but sandwich was half-eaten right away cuz i was very hungry..dint figure you guyz want to see pics of my half-eaten food)
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Sounds great I can't wait to see the rest of the changes they will happen rapidly for sure.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You forgot the copyright.
    Egg McSnag
    ©.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah when I am "On" again I plan to use Ignite more strategically....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah when I am "On" again I plan to use Ignite more strategically....
    quality product man, no need to use it like water.
    gone are the days when I just threw caution to the wind, and loaded up on stuff for, well, no other reason than it was fun.
    strategic use is much more efficient, and truly more beneficial in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You forgot the copyright.
    Egg McSnag
    ©.
    oooo cool.
    (I dunno if Ronald would like that tho, he might come outta his clown suit and try to bumrush me or something..)

Lil update following yesterday:
    Day off today (#6 now in 6th week of prep), great timing too as I need it. Activity last couple days has left me a lil sore here this morning..not too bad, but surely will feel good to rest a bit.
    And what happened in that tennis match yesterday?? Well, I'm glad you asked.
    Played for ~1 hour, and actually was moving around the court very well - this, despite my jump squats and GHRs (among other exercises) that I pounded out in the morning.
    I was down 3 games to 1, and behind 30-0 in the 5th game..my opponent was playing very well, and I helped him out with a couple double faults.
    AND THEN - I found my groove.
    Final score was 6-3, me, when the demolishing was over. I think I demoralized my friend..hope he comes back.
    (btw - he works on the railroad, hadn't seen me for about a week, when I was in the beginning of the dreaded "hardening phase"..he says "dude, what the hell you been doing? You got huge since last time I seen you!")
    Made me feel pretty good, lol.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Good Comeback
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Good Comeback
    felt good..he was starting to get a lil cawky.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

felt good..he was starting to get a lil cawky.

haha " pride goeth before the fall "
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Gotta love that a major compliment rewarded with a major azz kicking! Nice weekend if you ask me.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

haha " pride goeth before the fall "
    yeahh..somehow I feel I been on the other side of that saying, in the not too distant past.

Gotta love that a major compliment rewarded with a major azz kicking! Nice weekend if you ask me.
    was nice indeed. had my daughter over SAT night, we watched The Social Network, talked for awhile.
    I'll have my son over this w/e. feeling much better, now that I'm getting them on a regular basis..
    things shaping up just fine, in all aspects of life.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yeahh..somehow I feel I been on the other side of that saying, in the not too distant past.

was nice indeed. had my daughter over SAT night, we watched The Social Network, talked for awhile.
    I'll have my son over this w/e. feeling much better, now that I'm getting them on a regular basis..
    things shaping up just fine, in all aspects of life.

Definitely feel for you with your kids! I hate not being able to see my daughter when I'm out of town for work or if my wife is staying at her folks' place (which she's doing this week) and has her. Makes us appreciate the time that we do have all the more!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Definitely feel for you with your kids! I hate not being able to see my daughter when I'm out of town for work or if my wife is staying at her folks' place (which she's doing this week) and has her. Makes us appreciate the time that we do have all the more!
    For sure my friend.
    Divorce is one thing, thru all the yrs and trials/tribulations in my relationship, that I truly tried to avoid..I came from a divorced household (my old man abandoned my mom & me when I was an infant); my ex came from a divorced household (she dint meet her old man until she was an adult, I helped arrange that meeting)..my mom came from a divorced household..
    I just did NOT want to repeat that same pattern. Unfortunately - you just cannot change some things, no matter how much you want to. And staying in the bad relationship (that continually got drastically worse) - for the kids - was actually detrimental for them....

Tough things we face in life sometimes. I'm much happier now, w/o the constant strife in my life the last year+ we were together..and I think the kids will be fine. At least we both realize the kids' welfare is the most important thing going forward - that's all that matters now.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

For sure my friend.
    Divorce is one thing, thru all the yrs and trials/tribulations in my relationship, that I truly tried to avoid..I came from a divorced household (my old man abandoned my mom & me when I was an infant); my ex came from a divorced household (she dint meet her old man until she was an adult, I helped arrange that meeting)..my mom came from a divorced household..
    I just did NOT want to repeat that same pattern. Unfortunately - you just cannot change some things, no matter how much you want to. And staying in the bad relationship (that continually got drastically worse) - for the kids - was actually detrimental for them....

Tough things we face in life sometimes. I'm much happier now, w/o the constant strife in my life the last year+ we were together..and I think the kids will be fine. At least we both realize the kids' welfare is the most important thing going forward - that's all that matters now.
    I never had the impression that you has a difficult marriage, so I was surprised to hear. Sounds like you are really finding yourself though, so it's all good ... what ever it takes ... that's what we're here for ... "To continue to grow along spiritual lines..."
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

I never had the impression that you has a difficult marriage, so I was surprised to hear. Sounds like you are really finding yourself though, so it's all good ... what ever it takes ... that's what we're here for ... "To continue to grow along spiritual lines..."
    Well, was difficult over several issues bro, and for a very long time. Just came to a head after so long..
    I just dint talk about it to anyone..I'm not that kind of guy.
    We had our good times...
    But yes, as you say - onward, move forward, and do the best you can.
    Personal growth -- I embrace it!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

It was during my divorce from my first wife that I came up with my signature.

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!

That pretty much says it all.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

for sure Chris.

well, nuff said about divorce.
    here's what I think 'bout all that>>>
    (picture hulk "grrrrr" sound in background)
    from this morning, sneak peak till w/e.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Well now there is some obvious progress here now! Your abs are definitely coming in better. Heck they look almost like they have spray tan in them making the lines darker. Major difference from last week. Not a surprise with you being the one doing it though. You are methodical and unwavering.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

nope, no spray tan tricks, i promise.
    thanks bro - NOW, if i can just get the fullness from last week combined with the leaning progress from this week, and package it going forward....
    we might just have something heah.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

Now if we can just teach you how to turn the flash off when you take pics in the mirror we will be good as gold.

Good thing is you may not have the fullness of last week but you look far from flat too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM