Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 5 of 24 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I wish I could do more but I just woudn't recover... have to play it smart and sometimes that kind of sucks...
    Working within our own understanding of our bodies - that's what it's all about, brother.
    I have watched you grow that knowledge of yourself, in the time I have known you. It is very cool to see.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Working within our own understanding of our bodies - that's what it's all about, brother.
    I have watched you grow that knowledge of yourself, in the time I have known you. It is very cool to see.
    Thanks, I had to come to grips with the realization that my joints wouuld not support the type of lifting that I used to do and that was a new thing for me so I had to adjust, what came of that was that I could make progress using alternative methods to using heavier weight. I knew some stuff about using lighter weight but needed to broaden that aspect of what I do...now I will work may way up and take my shots here and there...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Aaaaaand some more random pics.
    There will come a time when I won't have time to do this, so while I can I'll post 'em..besides - the grilled chicken breast was truly picturesque today, and perfectly made: juicy and tasty on the inside, grilled just right w/ a tad of olive oil & seasoning on the outside. Yum.

    I've really become quite fond of this mid-day meal.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. My meal last night:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Wink


    ^^ Just kidding.

    Had a buddy and his girl over last night, so made some sirloin patties on the grill.

    My meal was actually this...(I only got 2 of them sirloin patties)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  6. And to conclude my busy w/e of updates (have fun guys!)..
    In addition to setting my dietary roadmap for the rest of the way, went shopping today for a few things and picked up some supps for down the road.
    25lbs of 96% lean beef was purchased (good sale, $1.50 off per lb, wish I coulda bought more)
    some mass amino tabs, which I'll use in hardening weeks w/ meals and thruout training
    some BCAAs, which I'll use last 4 weeks
    couple jugs protein powders
    and, per Doug, some saw palmetto.

    Keep in mind - current supp use is nill, aside from AMv3. (protein powders don't count, that's food)
    Word has it that I have a cool surprise in store for me when I'll need a preworkout product, which I'm guessing will be come hardening phase, when cals are reduced and energy levels may reflect such reduction..

    With that, we roll along.
    *no more pics today, I promise.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Word has it that I have a cool surprise in store for me when I'll need a preworkout product, which I'm guessing will be come hardening phase, when cals are reduced and energy levels may reflect such reduction..
    The suspense is already killing me, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The suspense is already killing me, lol.
    This surprise is not Pp-related, brogan.
    (hope it's not a letdown for you, lol)

  9. My gawd, this log just made me hungry... Subbed and in for the ride as well as the food porn.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    My gawd, this log just made me hungry... Subbed and in for the ride as well as the food porn.
    diggin the avi.
    Welcome.

  11. SO............................ ..
    is it week #3 when you're really supposed to take off on this stuff?


    I anticipate big changes over this week and next..time to make my move.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    My gawd, this log just made me hungry... Subbed and in for the ride as well as the food porn.

    Yah and here I am in an extended fast drooling think I'll go do some cardio ... took a second Pro-X and feeling some energy.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. I know I'm late to the party but I'm excited for this log!
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and here I am in an extended fast drooling think I'll go do some cardio ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    I know I'm late to the party but I'm excited for this log!

    @ DW - I am sorry dude.
    No more food porn from me for awhile, no worries.

    @ DkGreek - there you are! Glad to have ya, bro. Hope all is good your way.

  15. Been lurking in here. Realized I haven't posted in this thread yet tho

    Your food pics always make me jealous!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Been lurking in here. Realized I haven't posted in this thread yet tho

    Your food pics always make me jealous!
    bolster! Nice of you to post, bro.
    No more food pics tho, srs.
    I do not wish to be the cause of DW or anyone else, having to do cardio.
    yuck.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bolster! Nice of you to post, bro.
    No more food pics tho, srs.
    I do not wish to be the cause of DW or anyone else, having to do cardio.
    yuck.
    I regularly train like an athlete nowadays (because I am cool like that and train in a strength and conditioning gym), so some extra sprints may be necessary for me regardless

    Having a real job nowadays tho many of my meals can be produced with quality food that may ***** yours one day! Or maybe not

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I regularly train like an athlete nowadays (because I am cool like that)
    schweetness.

    Having a real job nowadays tho many of my meals can be produced with quality food that may ***** yours one day! Or maybe not
    oh i have no doubt. you always were a quick learner, and ahead of the curve to begin with.
    Glad things are going well with you, bud.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    schweetness.


    oh i have no doubt. you always were a quick learner, and ahead of the curve to begin with.
    Glad things are going well with you, bud.
    Uhhhh looking at my post I don't remember what I wrote that got blanked out but I didn't cuss

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    @ DW - I am sorry dude.
    No more food porn from me for awhile, no worries.

    @ DkGreek - there you are! Glad to have ya, bro. Hope all is good your way.
    No worries got me off my azz
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    This surprise is not Pp-related, brogan.
    (hope it's not a letdown for you, lol)
    Haha, I would have known if it was. I just figured it was going to be interesting based on you coining it a "suprise"
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. No Andro-Burps?

    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  23. @ Study - well..now I got 2 surprises. Will keep ya'll in suspense till the w/e.

    @ DkGreek - nope, not at all man. Just like with a quality fish oil tho, I never get burps that way.


    Small update: True day of rest this day (no tennis or weights), only 2nd now since prep started.
    Time to recover a bit..do it all again tomorrow.

  24. All caught back up looking great you really hold a lot of thickness for being 189-190. Very curious where you will be by the end of this regarding mass. As far as being ripped I just don't see any issue with that happening at all.

    Your food porn almost made me have a foodgasm. I have to admit I am someone who loves A1, but I don't really put it on really good cuts of steak. About the best quality steak I will put it on is Sirloin, and that is only for a couple bites if cooked right. I love the steak but damn it I want to have my AI too. Now ground beef or turkey, chicken, cheaper leaner cuts of beef, or any time reheating sucks the moisture out of the meat I turn to A1. I like it on my frys when I have them, I like it on baked potatoes instead of butter. I have just always loved A1.

    Now for mustard as you already know I love me some mustard too. I love to put hot sauce in it even more. Just not something with much vinegar it takes over the flavor too much.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. @ Kleen - LOL, foodgasm.

    And it's my turn - live update here:

    I just consumed (if that's the word for it) a ~1500cal cheat meal. :yum:
    Macros as near as I can guesstimate it are ~200c/60p/40f ... doesn't really matter.
    I was ravenous, for some reason. Had to feed the machine.

  26. Burn day for me around 2000 cals ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Burn day for me around 2000 cals ...


    Insulin rush was mad..fell out for a lil while..

  28. Miss those food comas!! Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    All caught back up looking great you really hold a lot of thickness for being 189-190. Very curious where you will be by the end of this regarding mass. As far as being ripped I just don't see any issue with that happening at all.

    Your food porn almost made me have a foodgasm. I have to admit I am someone who loves A1, but I don't really put it on really good cuts of steak. About the best quality steak I will put it on is Sirloin, and that is only for a couple bites if cooked right. I love the steak but damn it I want to have my AI too. Now ground beef or turkey, chicken, cheaper leaner cuts of beef, or any time reheating sucks the moisture out of the meat I turn to A1. I like it on my frys when I have them, I like it on baked potatoes instead of butter. I have just always loved A1.

    Now for mustard as you already know I love me some mustard too. I love to put hot sauce in it even more. Just not something with much vinegar it takes over the flavor too much.
    Being in CA, I'm not sure if I've had a truly good cut of steak. I hear people talking about grain fed cow all the time, but I don't think I've ever had it.
    NSCA - CSCS

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your food porn almost made me have a foodgasm. I have to admit I am someone who loves A1, but I don't really put it on really good cuts of steak. About the best quality steak I will put it on is Sirloin, and that is only for a couple bites if cooked right. I love the steak but damn it I want to have my AI too. Now ground beef or turkey, chicken, cheaper leaner cuts of beef, or any time reheating sucks the moisture out of the meat I turn to A1. I like it on my frys when I have them, I like it on baked potatoes instead of butter. I have just always loved A1.
    Are you, me?

    I LOVE A1. But I refuse to put it on a good cut of steak. However, when it comes to cheaper cuts, ground beef, chicken, turkey, etc... LOAD IT UP.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in