Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 4 of 28 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quick note:
    After a day of rest, some added cals and a carb meal last night, I'm tweaking a few things..
    Small changes in the diet, the as mentioned addtl cals (comes from mostly added carbs), and some chnages in the routine, essentially dialing down my activity and volume.
    I threw myself back into this with the mentality that
    a) I was a washed up old man and,
    b) not realizing how LONG 16 weeks is, combined with
    c) not understanding the power of androgens.
    All is going well..there is no need to push things to this extent yet.

2. And, short-term follow-up:

Instinctively, I knew I made the right decision last night by swapping out that last high P/F meal for high carbs..
    The mirror confirms it today. Excellent training, and it looks like I almost doubled in thickness overnight (without any concurrent watery look).

(Of course, I'm slightly exaggerating with doubled, but you get my point.)

The fast changes in body morphing are just silly right now.
    I am amazed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    this is a VERY GOOD POSITION TO BE IN!!!!
    I'd say so!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. SUB'd Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd Bro!
    Hey Snags this is my cohort Al he came on the scene after you were gone on sebatical Great guy to know...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Looking Amazing Bro, especially being so far out from your contest... Wow!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking Amazing Bro, especially being so far out from your contest... Wow!
    yah he's always been very solid but this time... I think we're really going to see something at another level ...

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey Snags this is my cohort Al he came on the scene after you were gone on sebatical Great guy to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking Amazing Bro, especially being so far out from your contest... Wow!
    @ DW - any cohort of yours is welcome in my house, Doug.

@ ScottyDoc - Welcome brother, and thanks for the feedback man. Yeah, this is new territory for me..kinda scary.
    I've seen a few things from you here & there, perusing the site. Impressive.
    Feel free to drop any feedback you wish, I'd be more than happy to hear it.

Small update: Feeling great guys! Little tweaks daily here & there, dialing things in as I get more comfortable.
    My wheels were absolutely thrashed today..stumbling into walls when I was finished, from the insane pump. I'm very pleased with the legs..hell, they're coming along better than my upper body (surprisingly). An odd thing: ever since I started this, my calves have just been pumped every single day, kinda freaky.
    I'm not complaining tho. Diggin it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

@ ScottyDoc - Welcome brother, and thanks for the feedback man. Yeah, this is new territory for me..kinda scary.

Small update: Feeling great guys! Little tweaks daily here & there, dialing things in as I get more comfortable.
    My wheels were absolutely thrashed today..stumbling into walls when I was finished, from the insane pump. I'm very pleased with the legs..hell, they're coming along better than my upper body (surprisingly). An odd thing: ever since I started this, my calves have just been pumped every single day, kinda freaky.
    On cycle I have problems working out my calfs because the pump always leads to trolley horse cramps. Just walking around I feel them tightening up and it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

I get that too, like I trained calves aleady but I haven't ...

11. Had to do a little reading there to get caught back up. Nice changes, and yeah I think you will be shocked at how different the androgens make things happen. That and starting out pretty lean already you have time to really have some Snag style fun with this. You have plenty of time to experiment you could be show ready in 7-8 weeks and just grow and play with things the last 7-8 weeks dialing in and trying to get as close as you can to what you perceive as perfection.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. huh..good to know on the calves, guys. Thanks.
    The last time my calves felt anything like this (and it was really only my R calf), I suffered a grade 3 tear during a tennis match back in '08.
    It was a different feeling, but before it blew, for about a week, it was pumped and tight all the time.
    (That's why I have different shaped calves, for those who don't know)

@ Kleen - Snag style fun, LOL..I like it.
    And you know, I'm thinking you are exactly right...

Fun times, indeed.

13. The return of the Snag Attack! You know I'm in.
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The return of the Snag Attack! You know I'm in.
    Holy crap just like old times in here...

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I suffered a grade 3 tear during a tennis match back in '08.

Haha, I would love to see the reaction of a tennis opponent when you walk onto the court, looking swole as hell. That has to be straight intimidation, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Snag created the perfect storm/setting. Having an absolutely amazing base, natural, then throwing in some "assistance", can create higher level physique. Ive seen it a happen in person a few times and the transformations are always awesome to witness. Snag's transformation im betting is goin to be along the same lines.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

17. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Snag created the perfect storm/setting. Having an absolutely amazing base, natural, then throwing in some "assistance", can create higher level physique. Ive seen it a happen in person a few times and the transformations are always awesome to witness. Snag's transformation im betting is goin to be along the same lines.
    "Perfect Storm" I like that analogy

18. Loving the support in here guys!

@ Volcom - long time no see, good to have you.

Looking leaner yet again this morning, weight holding ~189. Really getting a feel now for what I need to do, diet-shifting-wise. Plan to drop an addtl 50g carbs in thruout the day today at strategic points, just today only. I was debating pulling out an all-carb meal again tonight, but for now I'm more comfortable keeping that 1x weekly..
    Again - everything can change, and at any time.
    I'm confident I can stay ahead of what changes my body is calling for.

A little idea of breakfast these days:
    (not pictured, 3/4 oats sprinkled w/ cinnamon and drizzled with almond milk - I make that while I'm eating the following)
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3 whole eggs
    slice Ezekiel cinnamon-raisin bread w/ 1 teaspoon butter

right around 685cals, largest meal of the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Loving the support in here guys!

@ Volcom - long time no see, good to have you.

Looking leaner yet again this morning, weight holding ~189. Really getting a feel now for what I need to do, diet-shifting-wise. Plan to drop an addtl 50g carbs in thruout the day today at strategic points, just today only. I was debating pulling out an all-carb meal again tonight, but for now I'm more comfortable keeping that 1x weekly..
    Again - everything can change, and at any time.
    I'm confident I can stay ahead of what changes my body is calling for.

A little idea of breakfast these days:
    (not pictured, 3/4 oats sprinkled w/ cinnamon and drizzled with almond milk - I make that while I'm eating the following)
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3 whole eggs
    slice Ezekiel cinnamon-raisin bread w/ 1 teaspoon butter

right around 685cals, largest meal of the day.
    oh yah you love mustard ...

20. Hah, beat me to the mustard comment big D!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah, beat me to the mustard comment big D!!
    Strange, the things you guyz remember about me..

(sidenote: first time I've used yellow mustard in a long while..I been hooked on French's Dijon w/ chardonnay..plain yellow was a tad bit of a letdown)

Great session this morning (back/biceps/calves)..turned my attention a bit to the arms today for the first time in prep.
    I have a tendency to ignore arms until I need to, because they grow fairly quick for me.
    (really, if you're training properly anyway, they'll get worked out sufficiently for fair growth as it is)
    What I've noticed, however, is ever since my L shoulder issues from last yr from tennis, my R bicep - traditionally my weak side and harder to develop - has become my dominant and better looking side..figured I better take some steps to rectify that injustice. Burned up the forearms too, haven't hit them in isolation since, well I don't even remember tbh..
    Felt good.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    True! true!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

23. I just started to hit forearms again in December last year. It's been a long time too, since high school I believe
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Can't blame him, it can be a lifesaver on clean meals.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Can't blame him, it can be a lifesaver on clean meals.
    Yup, for sure.
    (plus - I own stock in French's)

Can't wait for pic day tomorrow..ooooooooooo.
    I thought we had finally hit metabolic saturation for what I am trying to accomplish right now, @4400cals yesterday.
    And I feel as if I'm there, but I still awoke this morning at 189. (better get them scales checked, think they're stuck)
    In any event, I've seen what I need to for now, and go forward yet more confidently again.

I love this stuff!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM