Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hello all. Snagency here, making a comeback in the sport of bodybuilding competition.. (again).
But - with some new toys to play with.
I'll be competing in the Midwest Open in Indiana on July 14. During this 16-week prep, I'll be putting the Pp Andro Series products to the test throughout.

Today marks the beginning of my 16 week cycle:

• 16 weeks – 8 weeks: Andro Mass (6 softgels per day)
• 8 weeks – showtime: AndroLean (6 softgels daily) + AndroHard (6 softgels daily)
• The only other thing I plan to add would be Mechabol at 6 weeks out.

A little history..
those who know me know I have been a lifetime natural athlete to this point in my life. Now that I'm 40, and have noticed some slight changes in my hormonal profile over the last year.. I figure it's time to explore a different path. In making this decision, I felt Primordial Performance products to be the optimal solution: effective, no-nonsense, and (extremely important to me) - safe with zero to minimal sides/HPTA suppression. These products will be put to the test, I assure you!

My approach to competition is a little bit different than the norm.. since I stay fairly lean year-round (most of the time anyway), I don't have a great deal of fat to lose. My current body comp is off from the usual, as I've taken time off/been in light maintenance phase since December to heal couple nagging injuries. My legs/knees can be temperamental (I am very active, and will be playing tennis thru the first half of my prep as well), and I developed some shoulder tenderness towards the end of last year as well (prolly from my serve, since I played more tennis last year than ever before).

So, it's "catch-up" time here in the early going. I'll be running @4000cals on training days, @3500 on non-training days (non-activity days will be scarce). This will be adjusted as I go of course.. I have scheduled gaining and hardening phases built in throughout the cycle. The end goal I have in mind is to be show-ready prepared @2-4 weeks out, and then diet back UP again going into the show. Rough macros early on will be 400g P/200g C/125g F (all clean, no cheats at any time).

My training:
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Abs (reps)
Day 2: Legs (reps)
Day 3: Back/Arms (power)
Day 4: OFF (cardio/tennis)
Day 5: Chest/Shoulders/Abs (power)
Day 6: Legs (power)
Day 7: Arms/Back/Abs (reps)
Day 8: OFF
Repeat

Pics will be added, not able to right this minute. I intend to update once weekly, with pictorial views as well as discussion.

And so...

V2.0 begins!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'd like to add a very special thank you to Matt Porter and Eric P. at Primordial, for giving me the opportunity to put these products to work.
Matt's generosity not only with product, but also with his time and expertise, has been beyond impressive.
Classy company. :thumbsup:

Here's a pic from this morning. I no longer have my personal photographer (aka the wife) around to take pics, so had to snap this one myself. Will have better ones going forward.
We got some work to do.

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see you back in the mix champ. Looking thick in the pic! Sorry to hear about the photographer. Life has many journeys for us and the map isn't always set in stone. Look forward to watching what PP can do for another experienced lifter with a lot of discipline. I am going to have to look up the Mechabol though. Not familiar with that one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this one! Great to have you back!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many times have you been band here dude? Why are you here?
been gone from AM for awhile..only to come back and see more of the same nonsense that caused me to leave in the first place.

seriously - when the forums start getting run by kids, in all their infinite wisdom in life, it's time for me to go. :wave:
You are certainly at the tops of the list for talking **** about AM! We don't forget pal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this should be good ... 4000 calories on a contest prep ..you lucky fugger!!

cham

cham

Awards
How many times have you been band here dude? Why are you here?

You are certainly at the tops of the list for talking **** about AM! We don't forget pal.
Just ban him again, He went from USPLABS(got retired by the forums and Jacob) to BB.com(trolling hard on USPLABS, joined bentancourt, got banned again) to now joining the dark side and creating a gimmick account here on AM.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nice to see you back in the mix champ. Looking thick in the pic! Sorry to hear about the photographer. Life has many journeys for us and the map isn't always set in stone. Look forward to watching what PP can do for another experienced lifter with a lot of discipline. I am going to have to look up the Mechabol though. Not familiar with that one.
In for this one! Great to have you back!
Now this should be good ... 4000 calories on a contest prep ..you lucky fugger!!
Welcome all, and thanks for the support.

@ Dream - the gaining phases are fun for sure, but tend to set you up for "the hard fall" for the hardening phases. :eek:
cutting out the fats and the postWO shake are a bummer.

@AZMIDLYF - love the "Life has many journeys for us and the map isn't always set in stone"..ain't that the truth.
It's been a strange and shocking last 6 months, and I am learning that saying in a big way right now.

@ David - I am not looking for conflict or drama. I am here only to log my experience and share my feedback for an upstanding company.
I would hope any personal or professional conflicts anyone has with me or any company I've ever been affiliated with in years past, leave those issues in the past and let bygones be bygones.
For my part, I will not respond to any further comments regarding any issues that do not pertain to this log, and these products.
I hope all is well with you, David.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome all, and thanks for the support.

@ Dream - the gaining phases are fun for sure, but tend to set you up for "the hard fall" for the hardening phases. :eek:
cutting out the fats and the postWO shake are a bummer.

@AZMIDLYF - love the "Life has many journeys for us and the map isn't always set in stone"..ain't that the truth.
It's been a strange and shocking last 6 months, and I am learning that saying in a big way right now.

@ David - I am not looking for conflict or drama. I am here only to log my experience and share my feedback for an upstanding company.
I would hope any personal or professional conflicts anyone has with me or any company I've ever been affiliated with in years past, leave those issues in the past and let bygones be bygones.
For my part, I will not respond to any further comments regarding any issues that do not pertain to this log, and these products.
I hope all is well with you, David.
Yah I see what you're doing with the diet... :)

Oh and spoken like a true gentleman... I don't know what happened here and really don't need to. I know snags and have for a long time. He is maybe the most valuable member of this board when it comes to knowledge and experience. He is a stand up guy and has no hidden agenda. Lets be better people and bury the hatchet :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks much for the kind words Doug. I am very appreciative of and honored by your sentiment.

I would also like to say thanks to the AnabolicMinds forum, and David specifically, for allowing me to continue my log here.
At this point in life, I recognize second chances for the golden opportunity that they are.

Will wrap up my entries for this w/e with another pic..
2 hardcore and intense training sessions in (one of them a chest/shoulder session) and one lawnmowing session on the chest later, and I can start to see the muscle tissue jump back to life already.
I knew it wouldn't take long, but................whoa.

Catch ya'll next week.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks much for the kind words Doug. I am very appreciative of and honored by your sentiment.

I would also like to say thanks to the AnabolicMinds forum, and David specifically, for allowing me to continue my log here.
At this point in life, I recognize second chances for the golden opportunity that they are.

Will wrap up my entries for this w/e with another pic..
2 hardcore and intense training sessions in (one of them a chest/shoulder session) and one lawnmowing session on the chest later, and I can start to see the muscle tissue jump back to life already.
I knew it wouldn't take long, but................whoa.

Catch ya'll next week.
You always had a great chest ... no homo lol

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Snag!!! Prolly don't remember me but you helped me a alot a year or so ago on the USP forums. In to learn and to follow a good
"forum friend".

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you look pretty ripped in your pics for a 40yr, I'm surprised you're a "natural" as you say

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you look pretty ripped in your pics for a 40yr, I'm surprised you're a "natural" as you say
Ok so you never did epistane, hdrol, methyl 5 or any of those, do you consider yourself natty cause you never injected is that what you mean?

Or you never used OTC designer roids like those above, I just want to get a good perspective as I follow your thread

I've seen your old posts, clarify your definition of natural

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Welcome back Snag!!! Prolly don't remember me but you helped me a alot a year or so ago on the USP forums. In to learn and to follow a good
"forum friend".
Looking good, good luck with the contest/log.
@ wsaucer - of course I remember you, my friend.
Good to see you again, and I hope all is well.

@ HereToStudy - thanks my man.
Been reading a lot of your posts lately.

@ jaydollars - what I mean by lifetime natural is, I have never competed in sport, using steroids.
Not tennis, not baseball, and not bodybuilding. I have never used injectable AAS. Back in the days of rampant DS before any bans, for a short period in 2004/05, I did use a couple products, one bottle runs of 3-4 items you mention. I used them in ignorance, not understanding what they were. My knowledge has always been in the realm of nutrition and natural supplementation, and training..not in hormonal manipulation.
I have been a competitive athlete since my teens, developed my musculature naturally. I was developed before I ignorantly used those items, at ~34yrs of age. They did not aid in my development. I have never planned a "cycle" of growth around androgens or DS. And since 2005, and with the exception of those items, I have not used any hormonal products whatsoever. My entire online forum existence since ~2006, has been entirely natural.
And now..that has changed. I fully intend to become as knowledgeable in the realm of steroids, as I am in other aspects of what I know.
Hopefully, that gives you perspective.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so you never did epistane, hdrol, methyl 5 or any of those, do you consider yourself natty cause you never injected is that what you mean?

Or you never used OTC designer roids like those above, I just want to get a good perspective as I follow your thread

I've seen your old posts, clarify your definition of natural
Nothing but herbal product for Snag... up untill now... I made a similar decision when I found that as I got older, it was increasingly difficult to make big changes naturally... His physique is a result of years of hard work and I think some pretty good genetics...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Nothing but herbal product for Snag... up untill now... I made a similar decision when I found that as I got older, it was increasingly difficult to make big changes naturally... His physique is a result of years of hard work and I think some pretty good genetics...
Well unless someone else had almost the exact same handle before, I think he's dabbled in a little somethin somethin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/95680-gerald-butler-movie-33.html#post1396243

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well unless someone else had almost the exact same handle before, I think he's dabbled in a little somethin somethin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/95680-gerald-butler-movie-33.html#post1396243

Yah you're right .. forgot about that he did a bit back in 2004-5, similar story to mine as well, I didn't really understand that I had crossed the line back then briefly went back to natural for a while and decied to start up now that I am an old fugger.... :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you're right .. forgot about that he did a bit back in 2004-5, similar story to mine as well, I didn't really understand that I had crossed the line back then briefly went back to natural for a while and decied to start up now that I am an old fugger.... :)
DW, As a courtesy to PP and to snagency I have allowed him back to promote his PP product use and journal his contest preparation. The man has a past board persona that has been questionable at the least and is likely to experienc some 'scrutiny' at the very least. As much as I can appreciate your comradery, unless you are snagency's public realtions representative, snagency is a big boy and can speak for himself...no?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, As a courtesy to PP and to snagency I have allowed him back to promote his PP product use and journal his contest preparation. The man has a past board persona that has been questionable at the least and is likely to experienc some 'scrutiny' at the very least. As much as I can appreciate your comradery, unless you are snagency's public realtions representative, snagency is a big boy and can speak for himself...no?
I am sure he can... sorry I am unaware of what happened with him. It all happened so fast and I didn't see any controversy on the horizon. He was always such a board asset and then he was gone. I never remember him getting in arguements with anybody...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really impressive physique for natural or NOT natural -- either way awesome!

Really looking forward to you getting in the mix again, with contest prep. Should be a force once you get into the midst of prep (6 weeks out).

It will be interesting to see if you find certain things easier or more difficult in years past, since every year our bodies could change on us and our metabolism and ability to get lean could be different from years past.

Keep us informed on all details....

How much cardio did you typically do in previous preps?

-Matt

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always been very impressed with Snag's year round state of condition.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
And again, my thanks for the latitude David. As I've told you, I am appreciative.
Yes, I'm a big boy, and would love to answer things myself..I am an open book, and am not trying to dodge questions.
The ability to be able to post without censorship and delay would be tremendously valuable, in this log.

Really impressive physique for natural or NOT natural -- either way awesome!

Really looking forward to you getting in the mix again, with contest prep. Should be a force once you get into the midst of prep (6 weeks out).

It will be interesting to see if you find certain things easier or more difficult in years past, since every year our bodies could change on us and our metabolism and ability to get lean could be different from years past.

Keep us informed on all details....

How much cardio did you typically do in previous preps?

-Matt
Thank you Matt.
And, upon some definitions, I am decidedly NOT natural - if the definition is "have you EVER used a steroidal substance AT ANY TIME".
For my view, I do not attribute ANY of my development to the few hormonal products, in an isolated period of time, that I have tried.
In fact, any results I saw from those items, were temporary and fleeting. The base structure I have developed, was done long ago and without any "help" of exogenous hormones.
Will do on keeping up w/ details, no worries..and as for cardio, I typically do very little. My workout pace, and minimal rest between sets (with supersets/double-doubles/etc.), becomes my cardio. Further, I control my diet tightly.
When I do utilize cardio conditioning, I seek to play tennis. Other than that, it is minimal. In the final week of prep, I may bust out some sprints for seperation, but I am lucky I guess in that I don't need much cardio at all thruout prep to lose bodyfat.

I have always been very impressed with Snag's year round state of condition.
Thanks my friend. Staying decently conditioned year-round (again, MOST of the time in my 30s anyway :)) has always been important to me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And again, my thanks for the latitude David. As I've told you, I am appreciative.
Yes, I'm a big boy, and would love to answer things myself..I am an open book, and am not trying to dodge questions.
The ability to be able to post without censorship and delay would be tremendously valuable, in this log.
You and I are in agreement. As I stated, it appears to be related to a vB update that ownership recently made on the board. You are not being censored. Its relative to new member/post count and not an intentional action but likely to control spambots and the likes.

Additionally, I cannot control what your 'fans' have to say here on out. I have cleaned up a couple posts but the spirit and atmosphere in here will be entirely dependent upon your humilty and transparency. You can also ignore negativity. I know you of all people must be able to appreciate how much I have to tolerate when I am simply holding members accountable to adhere to board policies regarding their conduct here.

You're good.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Very good David, and again my thanks. I did not understand what you meant by the vB update, and now do.
And yes, I can surely appreciate the banalities you must deal with daily..(would not want) :)
As far as negativity, I have absolutely no desire to engage.
My sole purpose here is to share my experience with these products. For those who wish to actively participate in thread, I will be totally forthcoming. For those who wish to indulge in bashing or instigation, i will ignore. It is quite that simple.

One thing I would like to say: for the few guys whose threads I had subscribed to (you know who you are, and my posts are no longer in your threads), it is not personal, or a lack of interest in your journey.. rather, I will be posting in this thread only going forward so as not to create any inadvertent controversy in your logs. I do wish you guys the best, and trust me when I say I will keep an eye on you from afar. ;)

Now.......
Next updates coming this w/e. I am stoked.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back over Snag! I'll be following along...will be esp interesting if you do decide to toss in Mechabol :mischievous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Chest shot Snags. Doesn't look like you have missed a beat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it is way too early but, what weight do you hope to compete at?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I know it is way too early but, what weight do you hope to compete at?
Wherever I fall in at, brother.
It makes me no difference. Gotta beat out all the classes to win the overall trophy anyway, right?

;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Welcome back over Snag! I'll be following along...will be esp interesting if you do decide to toss in Mechabol :mischievous:
Welcome my friend, great to see you here.
Mechabol is a done deal, barring any unforseen developments.

Great Chest shot Snags. Doesn't look like you have missed a beat.
Thanks Chris. I don't feel quite the same myself..have lost some muscle mass in my time off. :eek:
I want my back to look like yours in your avi tho when I'm done.
Great shot yourself.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
In for this one man. 16 week oral cycle gonna be interesting, suppressive or not. Good luck man.
Welcome aboard, and thanks.
16 weeks seemed long to me too, but I'm trusting the safety of the Andro Series product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard, and thanks.
16 weeks seemed long to me too, but I'm trusting the safety of the Andro Series product.
I did 10 weeks of something similar last year and will be doing 12 weeks of 550xd and Epi-v starting late may. I like the idea of the longer run but you have to use the safer products. You should be ok.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
They won't let you down :)
I did 10 weeks of something similar last year and will be doing 12 weeks of 550xd and Epi-v starting late may. I like the idea of the longer run but you have to use the safer products. You should be ok.
Counting on the safety factor guys. Truly.
I'm not the kind of individual who is short-sided and doesn't care about long-term effects, looking at only "today".
I have confidence in Pp products, and their guidance.

And a small update..

To this point, I have been shocked by the rapid bodyfat loss I have experienced in the first 5 days. I took steps to eliminate some water weight last week leading up to the start of my cycle on SAT, and started that day weighing in @197.5lbs. This morning, I weighed in @192.7lbs. Diet has been steady @4k cals, and have trained every day.
I had also started a fat-burner and TT-33 by iForce last week, figuring I'd prime the metabolism for the increased caloric load..I made the decision to drop those items yesterday. I simply do not believe I need them at this time. Rapid hardening and bf loss @ this caloric load is, even for me, a bit unsettling.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that would be the anabolics, I can eat a lot more on cycle and get away with it, not 4k cals mind you.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SO you have essentially dried out in 5 days? More water intake, plus clean eating you think caused a diuretic like effect? because that is rapid....

-Matt

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Good to see you rolling again big guy! Best wishes!
Heyyy buddy, long time no see.
Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on your rep position!

SO you have essentially dried out in 5 days? More water intake, plus clean eating you think caused a diuretic like effect? because that is rapid....

-Matt
Indeed, you nailed it. I'm ~2gal h2o daily. I just never had this kind of diuretic effect happen concurrent at this cal intake.
(actually, never had this kind of diuretic effect this rapidly at ANY cal intake, ha)
My metabolism is on fire! But i see the point you were making, where weight should stabilize and I should be able to hold it while getting more and more shredded. My dreams of hitting low 3%bf (or lower) one time in my life may just happen here..

:dance:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea hitting that low of BF without looking emaciated is impossible without HORMONES. So I think you can get there, if your willing to dig that deep and not settle for " ehhh I am lean as hell, this will be enough." --- Just suffer and surpass anything you have previously done.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Counting on the safety factor guys. Truly.
I'm not the kind of individual who is short-sided and doesn't care about long-term effects, looking at only "today".
I have confidence in Pp products, and their guidance.

And a small update..

To this point, I have been shocked by the rapid bodyfat loss I have experienced in the first 5 days. I took steps to eliminate some water weight last week leading up to the start of my cycle on SAT, and started that day weighing in @197.5lbs. This morning, I weighed in @192.7lbs. Diet has been steady @4k cals, and have trained every day.
I had also started a fat-burner and TT-33 by iForce last week, figuring I'd prime the metabolism for the increased caloric load..I made the decision to drop those items yesterday. I simply do not believe I need them at this time. Rapid hardening and bf loss @ this caloric load is, even for me, a bit unsettling.
same experience i had on AMv3. i did 8 weeks. gained muscle, sure. but lost alot of body fat

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heyyy buddy, long time no see.
Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on your rep position!

Indeed, you nailed it. I'm ~2gal h2o daily. I just never had this kind of diuretic effect happen concurrent at this cal intake.
(actually, never had this kind of diuretic effect this rapidly at ANY cal intake, ha)
My metabolism is on fire! But i see the point you were making, where weight should stabilize and I should be able to hold it while getting more and more shredded. My dreams of hitting low 3%bf (or lower) one time in my life may just happen here..

:dance:
Ha, I couldn't imagine. I would feel like my skin is about to split at any second.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Snagency! It's been a long time my friend. Sub'd btw : )

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea hitting that low of BF without looking emaciated is impossible without HORMONES. So I think you can get there, if your willing to dig that deep and not settle for " ehhh I am lean as hell, this will be enough." --- Just suffer and surpass anything you have previously done.

-Matt
Yep, every time I woud go below 6 or 7% the muscle would start to come off or so much water that I would look flat. With my loose skin and lower volume I find I like my look between 6-7% which is not low enough for competition. Age does that to you. I will ease down this summer and see what happens. I am retired from the stage now so don't have to go crazy ...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
@ Matt - suffer? I don't know if that's the right word. I've never looked at controlling diet parameters tightly as suffering, just a means to an end. But yeah - surpass anything I've ever done is the goal, of course.
I will be disappointed if that is not the result. :)

@ R1Balla - thx for that feedback, and as I'm looking thru some others feedback I'm seeing this is not an uncommon thing.
(makes me feel better)

@ lukehayd - trust me when I tell you, I totally understand the frustrations of being a rep. :D
But learning a lil more patience is never a bad thing. Expands personal growth.

@ HereToStudy - I love the feeling of carrying low bf. I think lowest I ever been (confirmed) was 4.2%..
I'm out to obliterate that.

@ rulk22 - Hey big guy! Long time for sure! Man it is so cool seeing you guys from yester-year drop in..
Hope all is well with you, and thanks for your support!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yep, every time I woud go below 6 or 7% the muscle would start to come off or so much water that I would look flat. With my loose skin and lower volume I find I like my look between 6-7% which is not low enough for competition. Age does that to you. I will ease down this summer and see what happens. I am retired from the stage now so don't have to go crazy ...
I think that's what was freaking me out a smidge too, seeing loose skin on me. Always correlated that with losing weight too fast, so therefore losing muscle weight as well. Not cool.
I enjoy quick transformations, but there's a point to the "quickness" you do not want to exceed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that's what was freaking me out a smidge too, seeing loose skin on me. Always correlated that with losing weight too fast, so therefore losing muscle weight as well. Not cool.
I enjoy quick transformations, but there's a point to the "quickness" you do not want to exceed.
Yah even when I went extremely slow I got the same thing, I will go even slower this year and take it as it comes. I didn not go to high in weight this off season so that might have a positive effect as well. Age is the problem I think though. I am thinking surgery would be the only answer and I can't justify that.