Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Good to see you rolling again big guy! Best wishes!
    Heyyy buddy, long time no see.
    Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on your rep position!

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    SO you have essentially dried out in 5 days? More water intake, plus clean eating you think caused a diuretic like effect? because that is rapid....

    -Matt
    Indeed, you nailed it. I'm ~2gal h2o daily. I just never had this kind of diuretic effect happen concurrent at this cal intake.
    (actually, never had this kind of diuretic effect this rapidly at ANY cal intake, ha)
    My metabolism is on fire! But i see the point you were making, where weight should stabilize and I should be able to hold it while getting more and more shredded. My dreams of hitting low 3%bf (or lower) one time in my life may just happen here..



  2. Yea hitting that low of BF without looking emaciated is impossible without HORMONES. So I think you can get there, if your willing to dig that deep and not settle for " ehhh I am lean as hell, this will be enough." --- Just suffer and surpass anything you have previously done.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Counting on the safety factor guys. Truly.
    I'm not the kind of individual who is short-sided and doesn't care about long-term effects, looking at only "today".
    I have confidence in Pp products, and their guidance.


    And a small update..

    To this point, I have been shocked by the rapid bodyfat loss I have experienced in the first 5 days. I took steps to eliminate some water weight last week leading up to the start of my cycle on SAT, and started that day weighing in @197.5lbs. This morning, I weighed in @192.7lbs. Diet has been steady @4k cals, and have trained every day.
    I had also started a fat-burner and TT-33 by iForce last week, figuring I'd prime the metabolism for the increased caloric load..I made the decision to drop those items yesterday. I simply do not believe I need them at this time. Rapid hardening and bf loss @ this caloric load is, even for me, a bit unsettling.
    same experience i had on AMv3. i did 8 weeks. gained muscle, sure. but lost alot of body fat
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Heyyy buddy, long time no see.
    Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on your rep position!
    Yeah it's been a while! Thanks, it's teaching me to have a little more patience!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Heyyy buddy, long time no see.
    Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on your rep position!



    Indeed, you nailed it. I'm ~2gal h2o daily. I just never had this kind of diuretic effect happen concurrent at this cal intake.
    (actually, never had this kind of diuretic effect this rapidly at ANY cal intake, ha)
    My metabolism is on fire! But i see the point you were making, where weight should stabilize and I should be able to hold it while getting more and more shredded. My dreams of hitting low 3%bf (or lower) one time in my life may just happen here..

    Ha, I couldn't imagine. I would feel like my skin is about to split at any second.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Snagency! It's been a long time my friend. Sub'd btw : )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Yea hitting that low of BF without looking emaciated is impossible without HORMONES. So I think you can get there, if your willing to dig that deep and not settle for " ehhh I am lean as hell, this will be enough." --- Just suffer and surpass anything you have previously done.

    -Matt
    Yep, every time I woud go below 6 or 7% the muscle would start to come off or so much water that I would look flat. With my loose skin and lower volume I find I like my look between 6-7% which is not low enough for competition. Age does that to you. I will ease down this summer and see what happens. I am retired from the stage now so don't have to go crazy ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. @ Matt - suffer? I don't know if that's the right word. I've never looked at controlling diet parameters tightly as suffering, just a means to an end. But yeah - surpass anything I've ever done is the goal, of course.
    I will be disappointed if that is not the result.

    @ R1Balla - thx for that feedback, and as I'm looking thru some others feedback I'm seeing this is not an uncommon thing.
    (makes me feel better)

    @ lukehayd - trust me when I tell you, I totally understand the frustrations of being a rep.
    But learning a lil more patience is never a bad thing. Expands personal growth.

    @ HereToStudy - I love the feeling of carrying low bf. I think lowest I ever been (confirmed) was 4.2%..
    I'm out to obliterate that.

    @ rulk22 - Hey big guy! Long time for sure! Man it is so cool seeing you guys from yester-year drop in..
    Hope all is well with you, and thanks for your support!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep, every time I woud go below 6 or 7% the muscle would start to come off or so much water that I would look flat. With my loose skin and lower volume I find I like my look between 6-7% which is not low enough for competition. Age does that to you. I will ease down this summer and see what happens. I am retired from the stage now so don't have to go crazy ...
    I think that's what was freaking me out a smidge too, seeing loose skin on me. Always correlated that with losing weight too fast, so therefore losing muscle weight as well. Not cool.
    I enjoy quick transformations, but there's a point to the "quickness" you do not want to exceed.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I think that's what was freaking me out a smidge too, seeing loose skin on me. Always correlated that with losing weight too fast, so therefore losing muscle weight as well. Not cool.
    I enjoy quick transformations, but there's a point to the "quickness" you do not want to exceed.
    Yah even when I went extremely slow I got the same thing, I will go even slower this year and take it as it comes. I didn not go to high in weight this off season so that might have a positive effect as well. Age is the problem I think though. I am thinking surgery would be the only answer and I can't justify that.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah even when I went extremely slow I got the same thing, I will go even slower this year and take it as it comes. I didn not go to high in weight this off season so that might have a positive effect as well. Age is the problem I think though. I am thinking surgery would be the only answer and I can't justify that.
    Too true. (and of course, as I get older that fear is a worry for me as well)
    You can do many things to slow to progression of age-related issues, but bottom line is: you cannot beat Father Time forever.
    And each of us face our own genetic time clock, further impacted by things even the best of intentions cannot control.

    ekk..you're depressing me this morning, DW.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Too true. (and of course, as I get older that fear is a worry for me as well)
    You can do many things to slow to progression of age-related issues, but bottom line is: you cannot beat Father Time forever.
    And each of us face our own genetic time clock, further impacted by things even the best of intentions cannot control.

    ekk..you're depressing me this morning, DW.
    A long way away for you... and you'll be fine with it when you get there, I am plenty happy with me physique and who I have become. Limitations are part of life, can't smash them all but we make our mark trying and I will never stop doing that...

    ohhh I see another old fugger quote there
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A long way away for you... and you'll be fine with it when you get there, I am plenty happy with me physique and who I have become. Limitations are part of life, can't smash them all but we make our mark trying and I will never stop doing that...

    ohhh I see another old fugger quote there
    Golden quote.
    (not age-related golden, but rather value-related golden, my friend.)
    Getting older and comfortable with yourself is..priceless.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Golden quote.
    (not age-related golden, but rather value-related golden, my friend.)
    Getting older and comfortable with yourself is..priceless.
    Here's the quote revamped a bit...

    "Getting older is a reality we all have to live with. I am plenty happy with my physique and who I have become. Limitations are part of life, can't smash them all but we make our mark by trying ..." Old Fugger...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. I do love this diet.
    Couple kabobs (12oz beef) with a 4oz salad on the side for dinner.
    Crazy updates and pic coming SAT guys..see ya then.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. Hah, I was wondering when the infamous Snag food shots would be showing up! Looks tasty bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I do love this diet.
    Couple kabobs (12oz beef) with a 4oz salad on the side for dinner.
    Crazy updates and pic coming SAT guys..see ya then.
    There he goes with the food porn again .. was only a matter of time
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  18. Good to see the meal pics again!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  19. END WEEK #1
    15 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW


    Interesting first week..

    Weight: 191.5 this morning, seems to be stabilizing a bit toward the last part of week..down 6lbs total first week, @4k cals daily. Diuretic effect from clean dieting+increased water intake, even at gross caloric excess, has been nuts.

    Strength: Tough to gauge definitively at this point, since I'm coming into prep from a "down" mode. Things have progressed very well to this point, and I am very pleased with overall strength, considering where I am at this point in time.

    Stamina: Well, still a ways to go..not even close to where my normalcy lies yet.

    Libido: Couple days ago, started noticing an increase in desire and sensitivy..

    Drive: This has been fantastic. Now, of course I am ready to get cracking from all the rest I've had in prior months leading up to this, but there is definitely no hesitation or "blah" feeling when it comes time to hit the weights.

    Recovery:This has been surprisingly good..figured I'd be sore as hell with the increased activity, but, other than legs being a tad tender after mauling them with ATG squats the other day (and tennis day before that -- normal soreness), I've felt very refreshed at all times.

    I will be better able to gauge these things going forward, when things like muscle memory and acclimation to accustomed usual activity level out. So far, I do feel an impact on all these things from the AMv3..I just can't finger the full effect at this point.

    And, I am not at full speed yet. Just like diet and training will change as we progress, so too will my intensity and effort.
    For now, I am very pleased. I have even accepted the fact that I will lose a lil weight, take a "step back" so-to-speak on size, before I will move forward. Clean dieting and increased activity level are all skewing the landscape right now.

    OVERALL RATING, WEEK 1: To quote the late, great James Brown:
    I feel good.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  20. Even taking a break for a while, you're still looking built! Be ripped in no time!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  21. great progress
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    END WEEK #1
    15 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW


    Interesting first week..

    Weight: 191.5 this morning, seems to be stabilizing a bit toward the last part of week..down 6lbs total first week, @4k cals daily. Diuretic effect from clean dieting+increased water intake, even at gross caloric excess, has been nuts.

    Strength: Tough to gauge definitively at this point, since I'm coming into prep from a "down" mode. Things have progressed very well to this point, and I am very pleased with overall strength, considering where I am at this point in time.

    Stamina: Well, still a ways to go..not even close to where my normalcy lies yet.

    Libido: Couple days ago, started noticing an increase in desire and sensitivy..

    Drive: This has been fantastic. Now, of course I am ready to get cracking from all the rest I've had in prior months leading up to this, but there is definitely no hesitation or "blah" feeling when it comes time to hit the weights.

    Recovery:This has been surprisingly good..figured I'd be sore as hell with the increased activity, but, other than legs being a tad tender after mauling them with ATG squats the other day (and tennis day before that -- normal soreness), I've felt very refreshed at all times.

    I will be better able to gauge these things going forward, when things like muscle memory and acclimation to accustomed usual activity level out. So far, I do feel an impact on all these things from the AMv3..I just can't finger the full effect at this point.

    And, I am not at full speed yet. Just like diet and training will change as we progress, so too will my intensity and effort.
    For now, I am very pleased. I have even accepted the fact that I will lose a lil weight, take a "step back" so-to-speak on size, before I will move forward. Clean dieting and increased activity level are all skewing the landscape right now.

    OVERALL RATING, WEEK 1: To quote the late, great James Brown:
    I feel good.
    wow this is going to be nuggin futs, you already look pretty good 15 weeks with the muscle memory and anabolic s kicking in ... wow...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  23. Thanks fellas. Lookin good tho? mmmm, relative statement, I guess.
    (I felt a lil silly slipping into the posing trunks @15 weeks out and in this shape)
    But, I feel good, I see the changes in myself, and I feel primed to really start making some rapid (and I do mean, rapid) progress.
    Once this stuff really starts kickin in, things are gonna get wild I feel..

    BTW - the shades were not me tryin to be cool. It was an inside joke to Matt Porter. >>>

    As for the food pics: nothing really sexy, altho the kabobs were kinda hot.
    Just a means to an end.
    Here's the same meal roughly, macro-wise, just a few carbs added in form of croutons..no need to cut them out yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. Wow I'm very impressed with the leanness of your pics, nice work

  25. Thank you, jaydollars.

    So..................
    it must be Day #8 where you really take off on this stuff???

    I awoke this morning feeling like, well, an animal.
    To this point, all pics have been taken cold.
    A lil sneak-peak, after a chest session today. Flexed. Hard.

    No April Foolin here guys.
    WOW
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. Man that chest is looking ripped.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Man that chest is looking ripped.
    Yah like I said always been envious of the chest on this dude...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  28. I'll lead but will you fuggers follow Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    wow this is going to be nuggin futs
    And like I always said, Doug - your support means a lot to me.
    Your ability to inspire others, from the example you set in your training to the insight you provide behind the scenes, is incredible.
    Thank you.




    Okay..will keep the updates fairly narrowed to w/e from here on out for awhile, but did want to mention couple things that popped up yesterday:
    #1 - a zit! (haven't seen one of them for awhile)
    and
    #2 - some serious night sweats last night. Ugh.

    Can't all be roses in this journey I guess, eh?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    And like I always said, Doug - your support means a lot to me.
    Your ability to inspire others, from the example you set in your training to the insight you provide behind the scenes, is incredible.
    Thank you.




    Okay..will keep the updates fairly narrowed to w/e from here on out for awhile, but did want to mention couple things that popped up yesterday:
    #1 - a zit! (haven't seen one of them for awhile)
    and
    #2 - some serious night sweats last night. Ugh.

    Can't all be roses in this journey I guess, eh?
    First thanks you honor me...

    and those are pretty small bumps in the road ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    First thanks you honor me...

    and those are pretty small bumps in the road ...
    Small nusances indeed..felt they were worth mentioning tho.

  32. Do you think the sweats are just from the increase in tempo you just started? I know that if I really crush myself from let's say a leg workout that day I sweat pretty good that night. Or do you think it's the supplements?

    And I have always been jealous of the way his pecs look like they are just glued to his sternum!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  33. WTF ---- you look 6 weeks out not 15 !!!

    Seriously --- you will be able to grow a bit, get super lean , have super high carb days --- perhaps cheat meals etc..... this is a VERY GOOD POSITION TO BE IN!!!!

    BTW --- love the shades

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    WTF ---- you look 6 weeks out not 15 !!!

    Seriously --- you will be able to grow a bit, get super lean , have super high carb days --- perhaps cheat meals etc..... this is a VERY GOOD POSITION TO BE IN!!!!

    BTW --- love the shades

    -Matt

    Yah he looks awesome .. this is going to be nuggin futts!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. @ AZMIDLYF - hmm, interesting point you bring up. I been hitting it hard for sure, but I have to attribute the sweats to hormonal action..pretty certain.

    @ Matt - Well, I don't know how to "cheat" in prep mode, dude. Never done it.
    Earlier today, I did decide to tweak the diet a smidge, added in 200 extra cals (clean cals) on my first OFF day since I started, so ~3800 today.
    Training days will be ~4200cals now. Kinda blowing up my (so I thought) well-laid out dietary plan.
    I always wondered how it would feel to be in this position, instead of trying to catch-up cuz I wanted to do short (10, 12 week) preps only.
    Learning curve, my man!

    @ DW - thank you!

  36. Quick note:
    After a day of rest, some added cals and a carb meal last night, I'm tweaking a few things..
    Small changes in the diet, the as mentioned addtl cals (comes from mostly added carbs), and some chnages in the routine, essentially dialing down my activity and volume.
    I threw myself back into this with the mentality that
    a) I was a washed up old man and,
    b) not realizing how LONG 16 weeks is, combined with
    c) not understanding the power of androgens.
    All is going well..there is no need to push things to this extent yet.

  37. And, short-term follow-up:

    Instinctively, I knew I made the right decision last night by swapping out that last high P/F meal for high carbs..
    The mirror confirms it today. Excellent training, and it looks like I almost doubled in thickness overnight (without any concurrent watery look).

    (Of course, I'm slightly exaggerating with doubled, but you get my point.)

    The fast changes in body morphing are just silly right now.
    I am amazed.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    this is a VERY GOOD POSITION TO BE IN!!!!
    I'd say so!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  39. SUB'd Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd Bro!
    Hey Snags this is my cohort Al he came on the scene after you were gone on sebatical Great guy to know...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in