Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 15 of 24 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Looking great just as expected! I love it when the arms get really defined.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fyi - still having to use tinypic to upload pics..kinda getting used to it now.
    thanks go out again to FOG!
    Imgur.com is another good one.

Noticed the can of snus, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Apparently I missed all this, looking good Snag and good to see you back.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. Your arms are damn big ....

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Noticed the can of snus, lol.

sheesh you guys..you're s'posed to be looking at me, not the counter.

thanks for all the feedback, fellas.

@oufinny - good to have you here.

@Dreamweaver - arms will get better as we go, if prep tradition holds up..they always seem to get bigger towards the end, when i concentrate on them more.

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

sheesh you guys..you're s'posed to be looking at me, not the counter.

thanks for all the feedback, fellas.

@oufinny - good to have you here.

@Dreamweaver - arms will get better as we go, if prep tradition holds up..they always seem to get bigger towards the end, when i concentrate on them more.
    When you do your isolation work I guess...

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    When you do your isolation work I guess...
    yeah. shifts a lil more towards isolation, and more frequency as well.
    it'll help when i eliminate tennis too - forehand smashes (one-arm backhands too) are hard on the ligaments/tendons on the forearm/lower biceps, and leave them sore for a few days..not too conducive to increasing desire to do isolation work, especially when i don't care for that anyway.
    i like my arms to be popping (who doesn't?) - but, i despise taking time to focus solely on them. i've kinda grown into that distaste, the older i've gotten.

8. Funny, as I have aged I favor more isolation type work just because the heavy stuff isn't cutting it anymore. 8(
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Funny, as I have aged I favor more isolation type work just because the heavy stuff isn't cutting it anymore. 8(
    wait - you don't do your isolation work heavy still?

i don't mind isolated exercises in general (altho - i will always love compound movements)..i just can't stand working the arms directly, seems like such a waste of time to me.

10. The compound movements are still there, albeit a tad lighter than when I was your age. Lol But I now have dedicated sessions just for say biceps/forearms or triceps. I hit my biceps/forearms before legs and the triceps get further torn down after my chest. I have noticed a nice detailed improvement in them.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I hit my biceps/forearms before legs and the triceps get further torn down after my chest. I have noticed a nice detailed improvement in them.
    i bet. and that's the way i typically prefer to isolate as well - in the presence of another bodypart being worked that day.
    dedicating a whole day's session to only bi's & tri's irritates me.

btw, i love it when you said:
    The compound movements are still there, albeit a tad lighter than when I was your age.
    makes me feel nice and young, dude.
    repped.

12. Funny, I still felt young while in my 40s. The 50s has me rethinking things... 8( One of these days I will put some pics up to show you guys that we older gents can still carry some weight around here...right DW!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The compound movements are still there, albeit a tad lighter than when I was your age. Lol But I now have dedicated sessions just for say biceps/forearms or triceps. I hit my biceps/forearms before legs and the triceps get further torn down after my chest. I have noticed a nice detailed improvement in them.
    I try to keep a mix of both and still do a lot of compound exercises, and yah I use less weight and progressive training. I do a lot of full body workouts now with less volume but I still mix my routines up.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Looking good, brother.

The last photo reminds me of a jacked Wilson from Home Improvement (perfect placement of the camera).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Funny, I still felt young while in my 40s. The 50s has me rethinking things... 8( One of these days I will put some pics up to show you guys that we older gents can still carry some weight around here...right DW!!
    DO IT!
    i know you are still looking great Joe, very motivating and encouraging to see.
    (and btw - i still feel young, mentally especially..it's just the body that deceives me a lil bit now & then these days, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I try to keep a mix of both and still do a lot of compound exercises, and yah I use less weight and progressive training. I do a lot of full body workouts now with less volume but I still mix my routines up.
    constant change, my friend - it's a philosophy that has served me very well, at ANY age.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    The last photo reminds me of a jacked Wilson from Home Improvement (perfect placement of the camera).
    LOL
    thanks bro. feeling pretty good about where i'm at; but the best is yet to come.

16. I wish my arms would grow some more. I am going to have to do some specific growth phases for them so I can really push them. I need about another inch before I get on stage again. Unfortunately my elbows get a little rough. I have a plan for that too but not during this transformation contest or this phase of it anyway.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wish my arms would grow some more. I am going to have to do some specific growth phases for them so I can really push them. I need about another inch before I get on stage again. Unfortunately my elbows get a little rough. I have a plan for that too but not during this transformation contest or this phase of it anyway.
    i'm sure you'll pull off a fine arsenal of weaponry when it's all said & done, Chris.
    btw - elbows take a beating huh, do you do a lot of work on the preachers?
    biggest destroyer of elbows, that thing, imo.

18. random pic..
    i've recovered pretty well from my nonsense food-fest on SUN, feeling lean again and back on track.

today will be the last day for my postWO shake concoction i believe..will redistribute those cals/carbs amongst my 6 meals for the rest of the week.
    starting SAT, i go to my low-carb/2x weekly carb-up diet that i am very familiar with..time to kick this peeled gig to the next level.

@HereToStudy - tribute to you, bro - i used that imgur.com site, works very nicely, quicker than tinypic too.

19. another random pic, since i haven't had any of food in awhile..

as a substitute for my daily meal of chicken breast (and especially when i do not have time to cook), i piece together these three meats.
    2oz each of the new Carving Board selections of turkey breast and chicken breast, and a can of tuna.
    cals/macros almost identical to 8oz chicken breast - and you get three different sources of protein in the meal, not to mention the higher sodium to help keep that intake up right now..
    i am hooked on this combo, tasty stuff!

20. I do that on occasion myself. That or use the sandwich meat to get the last 10-15 grams of protein I need at the end of the day.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. I was MIA for a few days and I feel like Rip Van Winkle. I missed out on a lot! Looking great Snag.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I was MIA for a few days and I feel like Rip Van Winkle. I missed out on a lot! Looking great Snag.
    happens man..this is a fast-moving log y'know.
    blink, and you might have 12 pages to catch up on.

hopefully my food pics are keeping pace with my physique pics.

8oz steak w/ 4oz lean turkey tonight, grilled to perfection.
    (obligatory ginormous salad on da side)
    yum.

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    @HereToStudy - tribute to you, bro - i used that imgur.com site, works very nicely, quicker than tinypic too.
    Glad I could help, looking awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

24. Snag, I mentioned I ordered 50 lbs of 95% lean ground beef, well I went to the butcher and made a deal for 50 lbs top sirloin 100% lean (no visible fat), he's only going to use the small part that is solid meat. I got him to pack it on 2lb packs vacuum sealed. I am set for beef. I can't wait till my Traeger arrives

Name:  BBQ055-1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  14.2 KB

25. Traeger looks sweet bro!
    100% lean beef tho??? never heard of such a thing. turkey breast don't even get that lean.

26. No visible fat is what he meant. I am sure the meat itself is still somewhere in the 97/3, 98/2 range or something. Still sounds awesome though.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No visible fat is what he meant. I am sure the meat itself is still somewhere in the 97/3, 98/2 range or something. Still sounds awesome though.
    sounds really nice..still no such thing as 100% fat-free beef tho.
    those misnomers bother me (remember i'm an anal dude) -- kinda like the marketing slogan "100% whey isolate", there is simply no such thing, impossible.
    if there were such thing as 100% lean beef tho, man you better like rare (make that RAW!) steak, cuz any kind of prolonged heat would make that stuff tougher than leather.

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    sounds really nice..still no such thing as 100% fat-free beef tho.
    those misnomers bother me (remember i'm an anal dude) -- kinda like the marketing slogan "100% whey isolate", there is simply no such thing, impossible.
    if there were such thing as 100% lean beef tho, man you better like rare (make that RAW!) steak, cuz any kind of prolonged heat would make that stuff tougher than leather.
    Or just marinate the crap out of it- I've had a love if round steak for years but it does get tough. Marinating for 24-36 hours does the trick though, usually my own concoction of diced chiles, red or rice wine, garlic, spices, and whatever else i decide to throw in.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Or just marinate the crap out of it- I've had a love if round steak for years but it does get tough. Marinating for 24-36 hours does the trick though, usually my own concoction of diced chiles, red or rice wine, garlic, spices, and whatever else i decide to throw in.
    true dat..your concoction sounds great!

30. and on another note:

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers ..
    LMAO! quoted from the transformers thread..you crack me up dude.

looks like shyte is getting WAYYY serious over there -- check out ScottyDoc!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK kids, gather around...
    damn. serious thread is serious.

Chris - looking great bro, everybody is..good competition.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM