Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 15 of 28 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir.
    no interest to be there either..like the other issue we speak of, that too has run its course and concluded.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just got caught up. You have a wealth of knowledge on competing that people here could really benefit from, especially when it comes to getting results without losing your mind/getting super-anal, as I know many are guilty of.

    Awww... that makes two of you.


    Just messin' guys. I do hate that damn site though.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. WTH happened to my thread?!
    I seem to be missing a few posts from others and a couple replies I already made in here, from yesterday....

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    WTH happened to my thread?!
    I seem to be missing a few posts from others and a couple replies I already made in here, from yesterday....

    Snag... you are not the only one Brother, seems to be happening all across the forum with multiple threads that I am subscribed to, sux too because it can already be hard enough to keep up with everything that is going on in multiple threads and $hit goes missing... Not Cool!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    WTH happened to my thread?!
    I seem to be missing a few posts from others and a couple replies I already made in here, from yesterday....

    They did some site maintenence late yesterday, so I bet they may have had to revert to an earlier setting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Snag... you are not the only one Brother, seems to be happening all across the forum with multiple threads that I am subscribed to, sux too because it can already be hard enough to keep up with everything that is going on in multiple threads and $hit goes missing... Not Cool!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    They did some site maintenence late yesterday, so I bet they may have had to revert to an earlier setting.
    ahh, site issues, i see.
    well, they need to do some more fixin, cuz i still can't upload any pics.
    •   
       


  6. I got lucky and was able to upload some just a few minutes ago without any problem. I am sure they had to truncate the database to get rid of a corrupt table or something. I was on last night when it crashed. It was not scheduled maintenance at all. If it were the maintenance page would have come up before the Database errors started happening.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Yah posts missing everywhere...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Seems to work fine on my end.

  9. very odd - still not working for me..all i get is a blank black screen.
    (nice pic tho FOG)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    very odd - still not working for me..all i get is a blank black screen.
    (nice pic tho FOG)
    Thanks Snag. I just use tinypic.com and upload it there and then copy and paste the link for message boards.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks Snag. I just use tinypic.com and upload it there and then copy and paste the link for message boards.
    that could make a diff then..i upload from my computer.
    and i want to remain doing like that too!

  12. all righty then..inspired by FOG, i learned something new today.
    wanted to get these pics up from the w/e, and i dint realize you had to be a member to view the pics on the ironmags link i posted (not trying to steer anyone away from this site anyway)..
    so, here goes:



    quite a difference the lighting makes, huh?

    then, a pic on Sunday, after a lil arm session:


    we're gettin there!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all righty then..inspired by FOG, i learned something new today.
    wanted to get these pics up from the w/e, and i dint realize you had to be a member to view the pics on the ironmags link i posted (not trying to steer anyone away from this site anyway)..
    so, here goes:



    quite a difference the lighting makes, huh?

    then, a pic on Sunday, after a lil arm session:


    we're gettin there!
    Damn! I have far less experience than many about physiques and such, but I don't see how you can improve on what you have. Well, we can all improve, but VERY impressive!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn! I have far less experience than many about physiques and such, but I don't see how you can improve on what you have. Well, we can all improve, but VERY impressive!
    thanks man, i appreciate the sentiment! (and wish you were a judge on my contest panel, LOL)
    i've got some things to work on..improvements to make yet, no doubt about it..but - the base has come along just fine, considering where i was just 6-7 short weeks ago.
    I'M BACK!

  15. Looking great Snags! When that skin gets paper thin you are going to look extremely dense, I can tell already. Gotta love muscle maturity eh...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Snags! When that skin gets paper thin you are going to look extremely dense, I can tell already. Gotta love muscle maturity eh...
    age has gotta have some advantages somewhere.

  17. Things are popping. Looking nice and dense bubba!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Holy shyte you're looking bigger...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Things are popping. Looking nice and dense bubba!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy shyte you're looking bigger...
    thanks guys. AMv3 is doing its thing!
    i'm just on auto-pilot now, for the last week & a half.

    smallish update:
    one of the guys i train (the guy who works on the railroad) wanted to get some tennis in yesterday morning, so we played ~50min set..he pulled it out late, a 6-4 win -- i have to let him win every once in awhile, ahahaaaaa..
    was some good rallies tho, got a great sweat going. SO, it wasn't truly an off day after all yesterday..
    squats and lunges this morning, and more tennis this evening with another opponent. gonna put my legs thru the paces today.

  20. follow-up on yesterday:
    ohh man..great legs session in the morning, went ATG squats/DB lunges/DB RDL/leg extensions ss with leg curls/standing calf raises..could barely walk when finished!
    and then, played 3 sets (~2hrs) of tennis in the evening..
    i am a sore mofo today.
    despite thinking about resting, gotta gear up for a chest sesssion this morning, no time for rest right now.

    (plenty of time to rest anyway after i'm dead)


  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    follow-up on yesterday:
    ohh man..great legs session in the morning, went ATG squats/DB lunges/DB RDL/leg extensions ss with leg curls/standing calf raises..could barely walk when finished!
    and then, played 3 sets (~2hrs) of tennis in the evening..
    i am a sore mofo today.
    despite thinking about resting, gotta gear up for a chest sesssion this morning, no time for rest right now.

    (plenty of time to rest anyway after i'm dead)

    lol yah that's one fug of a pace...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol yah that's one fug of a pace...
    'twas indeed.
    i really faded the last 20-30min or so in the match, was a noticeable half-step slower getting to the ball and reacting..legs were just fatigued and heavy (when i got out of the car after the drive home, i knew i was gonna be in trouble today).
    but - it was a high carb day yesterday, cals were higher, so energy overall was not an issue.
    2 postWO shakes were consumed this day as part of the increase in carbs, was very appropriate to get one in after tennis.

  23. How high is a high carb day for you ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How high is a high carb day for you ?
    ^^^This and what is the carb content of the pwo shakes?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. current hi-carb day is ~450g..that will change here very shortly at 8-week mark, dropping lower of course..

    postWO shake is
    40g dextrose
    35g brown rice syrup
    30g whey isolate

    this shake will be eliminated at 8-week mark as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in