Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 15 of 18 First ... 101314151617 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So this is where all you old timers went

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    So this is where all you old timers went

Hey ... how the fug are yuh...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You know best, but make sure you step back and take a good look at the situation before you make any decisions. You may be painting a picture that looks a bit negative based on how hard we are on ourselves in these situations... If you need to speed things up remember that while using anablics you will be able to withouth sacrificing mass... Just turn on the jucke and so what you need to do and see what happens...
    on the spot assessment Doug, as usual..i am extremely critical of myself.
    but, i think realistically so. i started out behind in the muscle department as it was..3-4 weeks dreaded lethargy - in the middle of prep - put a huge whammy to my ability to make up ground. no excuses here tho bro - if i don't get it done, i don't get it done.
    hugely frustrating, extremely disappointing, surely..and i take all the blame if it gets derailed.

however this ends - it's been quite a learning experience.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%

Hey ... how the fug are yuh...
    Pretty darn good, I was up to 230lbs benching 315 and doing ungodly leg workouts (400 minimum for calf raise and squat, 700min for press) on test, then I went and got myself married...down to 200lbs and can barely bench 225 Getting back in the swing of things, came on looking for the old crew and didn't see any logs by you, klean, armyguy, tg, etc.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Pretty darn good, I was up to 230lbs benching 315 and doing ungodly leg workouts (400 minimum for calf raise and squat, 700min for press) on test, then I went and got myself married...down to 200lbs and can barely bench 225 Getting back in the swing of things, came on looking for the old crew and didn't see any logs by you, klean, armyguy, tg, etc.
    Here's my Log Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Here's Chris's KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Well --- I think you could be very good and competitive in 3 weeks if you do cardio and suffer even more --- noone likes this but its feasible.

I had a kid that was easily 24% BF 16 weeks out and now he will PEELED in 3 weeks come show time. He HAS TO DO 2 hrs of cardio a day, keto for 4 days a week, and 2 68g carb days on legs and back only.

He started with straight up over hang, and boobs --- dude has veins all over his chest, delts, arms etc,,, wait til I post his before and afters....I will release a training session of him and I killing delts 3 weeks out.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE>

-Matt
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Well --- I think you could be very good and competitive in 3 weeks if you do cardio and suffer even more --- noone likes this but its feasible.
    i am shocked at the boldened.
    LOL cardio ugh.

oh but i agree with you Matt - if I get that edge & insane drive back, there is a lot of work to be carved out yet.
    that's the crux of the issue: #1 - I don't know if I can reach those levels of drive I need to be able to reach, consistently day in/day out; and
    #2 - mentally, i would MUCH rather be on pace right now, and still be able to fire up to the next level to bring this plane home...having to be in the position of being behind and playing catch-up is not where I wanted to be.
    and the whole goal here is to win the show, not just compete to get experience.

like you say - anything can happen.
    i'm just gonna be quiet and do my thing, see where I end up.
    thanks for the motivation.

I had a kid that was easily 24% BF 16 weeks out and now he will PEELED in 3 weeks come show time. He HAS TO DO 2 hrs of cardio a day, keto for 4 days a week, and 2 68g carb days on legs and back only.

He started with straight up over hang, and boobs --- dude has veins all over his chest, delts, arms etc,,, wait til I post his before and afters....I will release a training session of him and I killing delts 3 weeks out.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE>

-Matt
    he has come a long way for sure.
    cool that you guys got a training session in -- i'm jealous!
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Snag bro,,,,I do not think you are that behind at all really.....I really believe and know you could be sliced and diced and dry in 3 weeks. Of course it will require EXTREME mental toughness and fortitude, and you will drag at work, be grumpy, have ONLY energy to workout and be a real crab a$$ but it could be done!

Are there any other shows on the NPC calendar around your area? I would be willing to extend your cycle and allocate you more product if this was a possibility?

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i am shocked at the boldened.
    LOL cardio ugh.

oh but i agree with you Matt - if I get that edge & insane drive back, there is a lot of work to be carved out yet.
    that's the crux of the issue: #1 - I don't know if I can reach those levels of drive I need to be able to reach, consistently day in/day out; and
    #2 - mentally, i would MUCH rather be on pace right now, and still be able to fire up to the next level to bring this plane home...having to be in the position of being behind and playing catch-up is not where I wanted to be.
    and the whole goal here is to win the show, not just compete to get experience.

like you say - anything can happen.
    i'm just gonna be quiet and do my thing, see where I end up.
    thanks for the motivation.

he has come a long way for sure.
    cool that you guys got a training session in -- i'm jealous!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE>

-Matt
    Damn. -70g carbs a day.
    He got sliced that quick.
    Curious to see photos and what he did to reach those goals Matt....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Snag bro,,,,I do not think you are that behind at all really.....I really believe and know you could be sliced and diced and dry in 3 weeks. Of course it will require EXTREME mental toughness and fortitude, and you will drag at work, be grumpy, have ONLY energy to workout and be a real crab a$$ but it could be done!

Are there any other shows on the NPC calendar around your area? I would be willing to extend your cycle and allocate you more product if this was a possibility?

-Matt
    thanks for that Matt, and the generosity is much appreciated.
    there is an NPC show July 28, other side of the state in South Bend..but this show I'm prepping for, being in my hometown, is hands-down the ticket.
    I am going to do what I can to make this show my man. if I can keep intensity/energy levels up, and my mental side locked down and focused......let's see what washes out.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

thanks for that Matt, and the generosity is much appreciated.
    there is an NPC show July 28, other side of the state in South Bend..but this show I'm prepping for, being in my hometown, is hands-down the ticket.
    I am going to do what I can to make this show my man. if I can keep intensity/energy levels up, and my mental side locked down and focused......let's see what washes out.
    You still have some of that ignite 2 ? Time to pull it out
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

You still have some of that ignite 2 ? Time to pull it out
    i do.
    (not as much left as i had originally planned tho, lethargic sessions have had me leaning on this already more than i wanted to)

mixing things up here this morning with a lil fasted-training protocol i've used for a number of yrs now.
    time to get back on the road to Shreddville.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

and a quick follow-up:
    Houston, we have lift off.
    great session..strength still down a bit, but energy/drive/focus all came back into play today. waxed the wheels in fasted state, followed with some HIIT for 15min, and sweated buckets.
    very pleased with today, VERY pleased..and this is what kind of session is needed day in/day out for the duration, if i have any hope to rescue this endeavor.

i need to get consistent the rest of this week before i get excited about pulling this off yet, BUT - intellectually, the mission has been accepted and ingrained.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

and a quick follow-up:
    Houston, we have lift off.
    great session..strength still down a bit, but energy/drive/focus all came back into play today. waxed the wheels in fasted state, followed with some HIIT for 15min, and sweated buckets.
    very pleased with today, VERY pleased..and this is what kind of session is needed day in/day out for the duration, if i have any hope to rescue this endeavor.

i need to get consistent the rest of this week before i get excited about pulling this off yet, BUT - intellectually, the mission has been accepted and ingrained.
    Dialed in
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Use this as the first stone to build the path! This victory can transfer over to other facets in your life. Time to get the MOJO back kid.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Didn't realize this show was this show was in the hometown, no turning back now. Going to own the stage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Didn't realize this show was this show was in the hometown, no turning back now. Going to own the stage.
    yeah, no pressure or anything from everyone who knows me.. all my friends and fam who have bought tickets already.
    even the ex-wife bought one for her & the kids. [sigh]

anywho..
    another solid session this day, fasted-training upon rising being utilized for 2nd consecutive day..diggin it.
    altho a bit slow in getting going, once i got into the training a bit it came on like gangbusters.
    strength still lagging a bit, but that may be impacted by the switch to fasted-training and body adapting..in any event, at 2150cals daily with low carbs majority of days, i don't expect to be krazy kong strong.

weight upon rising 186.

tennis on tap for early evening, when hopefully it will be under 95 degrees.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Time to get the MOJO back kid.
    four sirtin.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

tennis went well last night, split 2 sets of 6-4 scores over 1.5 hr.
    fairly sore this morning, back at it tho..weights + HIIT scheduled today.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I spent about an hour or 2 each day on my week vacation playing (if you can call it that!) tennis. I used to be better (not saying much here!) at it when I was in school. Now I just try to hit the ball over successfully! Very good cardio - especially being at high elevation in the mountains. First couple days I was gasing bad till my body adjusted a little to the thin air. I forgot how much that works the calves and shins!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Very good cardio - especially being at high elevation in the mountains. First couple days I was gasing bad till my body adjusted a little to the thin air. I forgot how much that works the calves and shins!
    definitely on the boldened. altitude makes a world of difference.
    and yeah, the wheels get a hella workout man, different kind of work than weights..good core action too.

and speaking of tennis.. (and legs i hammered the day before that)..

Holy Delayed and Debilitating DOMS, Batman!
    soreness caught up to me quick and outta nowhere today, impacted the workout, even after I got loose..
    alas, I struggled thru.
    back + biceps, followed with 20min ss on the treadmill. no way was I nailing any kind of HIIT action, it would have been laughable to see (and I might've even gotten hurt)..

it's not just my legs that are screaming, it's EVERYWHERE!

I have not been this sore in a very long time.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Wow, that audience line up sounds pressure inducing for sure!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

I experienced lots of soreness but get such quick recovery from the anabolics... catches up though I'm pretty tired...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

END WEEK #13
    3 WEEKS FROM SHOW DAY

I might as well make the lame-duck status official: I will not be participating in the planned show.
    Too many things have unraveled/transpired to overcome, and to be blunt I have other and more pressing needs to turn my full attention to.
    Again - I will still finish this cycle diligently, going to the finish line full bore..

I did however have a hella cheat night last night, kids were over and we went and raided Walgreen's for zu-zus and wham-whams (that's our slang for ding-dongs and cupcakes -- aka, junkfood) for movie munchies.
    Weight had been 185 upon waking SAT morning..was 190 this morning.

25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Damn, sorry to hear you decided against the show..
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.96%

Kids are always a great reason for a cheat!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Sorry about the show Steve... life happens I know... good to be enjoying yourself with the kids though, that's what's important. Shows come and go but family is eternal...

Hey I did a prety good job seeing I only had 7 weeks .. completlely transformed....

Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear you decided against the show..
    me too.
    i do not like failure, nor letting ppl down when i make a commitment.
    but it is what it is. hopefully i can take this experience and make it a positive for me as i move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Kids are always a great reason for a cheat!
    indeed.

Sorry about the show Steve... life happens I know... good to be enjoying yourself with the kids though, that's what's important. Shows come and go but family is eternal...

Hey I did a prety good job seeing I only had 7 weeks .. completlely transformed....

Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    you did very well Doug, congrats on your hard work and accomplishment.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

i know i haven't updated full pics in awhile..those are coming this w/e, promise.
    in the meantime..feeling pretty lean this morning, showing some loose skin as i start to get harder. couple mirror shots.

30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Show or no show you have to be happy with results buddy! Looking stout
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

It's all good -- the log was informative and fun to follow.

On the bright side -- you had pretty nice experience with these products. You seemed to really respond well to AM v3.

You also started with a tremendous physique and ended it with an even tighter tremendous physique.

The cool thing is -- I think you can maintain this 'look' pretty much all the time! Which is friggin great!

Check out the 12 weeks progress -

Name:  steve 12 weeks.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  80.3 KB

-Matt
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Show or no show you have to be happy with results buddy! Looking stout
    thank you man.
    and yes - overall, was a great experience..
    was definitely a tale of two halves tho.

It's all good -- the log was informative and fun to follow.

On the bright side -- you had pretty nice experience with these products. You seemed to really respond well to AM v3.

You also started with a tremendous physique and ended it with an even tighter tremendous physique.

The cool thing is -- I think you can maintain this 'look' pretty much all the time! Which is friggin great!

Check out the 12 weeks progress -
    -Matt
    thank you Matt. don't count me out now for some crazy as yet-unforseen changes coming up.

but - to be honest man - i am not impressed with that progress you posted, in that timeframe. i felt like i basically treaded water there for a month. i mean i'm not complaining about the look .. rather, the lethargy that kept me down and in a cloud.
    if i could have kept up the intensity in training, there would be NO comparison to that second pic, trust me.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I think this stack would have been perfect for your situation if you had stopped the AI when coming off of the AM V3. I think the lethargy would not have become an issue at that point, and you would have enjoyed the entire run instead. You still look great and can always revisit a show later.

I was thinking about a show this year but decided I have a few weak areas i want to attack before I step on stage for a body building comp. I MAY end up doing a physique in the fall but I am not sure. I need to plan a stack and an approach if I do so.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think this stack would have been perfect for your situation if you had stopped the AI when coming off of the AM V3. I think the lethargy would not have become an issue at that point, and you would have enjoyed the entire run instead. You still look great and can always revisit a show later.

I was thinking about a show this year but decided I have a few weak areas i want to attack before I step on stage for a body building comp. I MAY end up doing a physique in the fall but I am not sure. I need to plan a stack and an approach if I do so.
    thank you Chris, invaluable feedback right there from you (as always). i will be sure to note this.
    aaaand btw -- i'm still not done here yet guys!
    and hell.......who knows, circumstances change..last minute decisions..
    one thing i've learned in this life is, it ain't over till it's all the way over.

don't write me off just yet!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Whatever may happen, I have always been impressed with the condition that you maintain for as long as I have seen you on this forum. It truly shows a commitment to discipline and an understanding of what works for your body. Props for that champ!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Whatever may happen, I have always been impressed with the condition that you maintain for as long as I have seen you on this forum. It truly shows a commitment to discipline and an understanding of what works for your body. Props for that champ!
    thank you, sir. i am honored, truly, that you mention my consistency.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I know you can do this if circumstance end up that you decide you have the ability to commit to it. Just depends on if those other priorities you mentioned becoming workable. I know you could kill this and catch back up if you end up going for it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I agree snags if things change u got it!!! Keep at it never say quit

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

thanks all for the support!

i just realized, it's been a lil while since a food pic was posted up in heah.
    not much to show tho..meals are a tad boring.

oh yawn, here comes one now..

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

record 106 degree temp yesterday here in my town..in Indiana..in June.

weather's about as hot as my workouts are these days, picking up steam in my stamina again.
    busted out a chest/shoulder session today, felt pretty strong, duration was a bit over an hour as i dropped reps and picked up weight.
    (i have a tendency to finish my preps by shifting to heavier weights/lower reps @ 2-3 weeks out from show, until last week protocol when we just wish to lower glycogen levels, as i feel this helps me maintain my mass better in times of steep caloric deficit..cuts come in automatically from prior training work and current dietary restriction)..

lil pic from this morning. i don't look too lean there, but i am, honest!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM