Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks Snag. I just use tinypic.com and upload it there and then copy and paste the link for message boards.
    that could make a diff then..i upload from my computer.
    and i want to remain doing like that too!


  2. all righty then..inspired by FOG, i learned something new today.
    wanted to get these pics up from the w/e, and i dint realize you had to be a member to view the pics on the ironmags link i posted (not trying to steer anyone away from this site anyway)..
    so, here goes:



    quite a difference the lighting makes, huh?

    then, a pic on Sunday, after a lil arm session:


    we're gettin there!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all righty then..inspired by FOG, i learned something new today.
    wanted to get these pics up from the w/e, and i dint realize you had to be a member to view the pics on the ironmags link i posted (not trying to steer anyone away from this site anyway)..
    so, here goes:



    quite a difference the lighting makes, huh?

    then, a pic on Sunday, after a lil arm session:


    we're gettin there!
    Damn! I have far less experience than many about physiques and such, but I don't see how you can improve on what you have. Well, we can all improve, but VERY impressive!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn! I have far less experience than many about physiques and such, but I don't see how you can improve on what you have. Well, we can all improve, but VERY impressive!
    thanks man, i appreciate the sentiment! (and wish you were a judge on my contest panel, LOL)
    i've got some things to work on..improvements to make yet, no doubt about it..but - the base has come along just fine, considering where i was just 6-7 short weeks ago.
    I'M BACK!

  5. Looking great Snags! When that skin gets paper thin you are going to look extremely dense, I can tell already. Gotta love muscle maturity eh...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Snags! When that skin gets paper thin you are going to look extremely dense, I can tell already. Gotta love muscle maturity eh...
    age has gotta have some advantages somewhere.

  7. Things are popping. Looking nice and dense bubba!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Holy shyte you're looking bigger...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Things are popping. Looking nice and dense bubba!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy shyte you're looking bigger...
    thanks guys. AMv3 is doing its thing!
    i'm just on auto-pilot now, for the last week & a half.

    smallish update:
    one of the guys i train (the guy who works on the railroad) wanted to get some tennis in yesterday morning, so we played ~50min set..he pulled it out late, a 6-4 win -- i have to let him win every once in awhile, ahahaaaaa..
    was some good rallies tho, got a great sweat going. SO, it wasn't truly an off day after all yesterday..
    squats and lunges this morning, and more tennis this evening with another opponent. gonna put my legs thru the paces today.

  10. follow-up on yesterday:
    ohh man..great legs session in the morning, went ATG squats/DB lunges/DB RDL/leg extensions ss with leg curls/standing calf raises..could barely walk when finished!
    and then, played 3 sets (~2hrs) of tennis in the evening..
    i am a sore mofo today.
    despite thinking about resting, gotta gear up for a chest sesssion this morning, no time for rest right now.

    (plenty of time to rest anyway after i'm dead)


  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    follow-up on yesterday:
    ohh man..great legs session in the morning, went ATG squats/DB lunges/DB RDL/leg extensions ss with leg curls/standing calf raises..could barely walk when finished!
    and then, played 3 sets (~2hrs) of tennis in the evening..
    i am a sore mofo today.
    despite thinking about resting, gotta gear up for a chest sesssion this morning, no time for rest right now.

    (plenty of time to rest anyway after i'm dead)

    lol yah that's one fug of a pace...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol yah that's one fug of a pace...
    'twas indeed.
    i really faded the last 20-30min or so in the match, was a noticeable half-step slower getting to the ball and reacting..legs were just fatigued and heavy (when i got out of the car after the drive home, i knew i was gonna be in trouble today).
    but - it was a high carb day yesterday, cals were higher, so energy overall was not an issue.
    2 postWO shakes were consumed this day as part of the increase in carbs, was very appropriate to get one in after tennis.

  13. How high is a high carb day for you ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How high is a high carb day for you ?
    ^^^This and what is the carb content of the pwo shakes?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. current hi-carb day is ~450g..that will change here very shortly at 8-week mark, dropping lower of course..

    postWO shake is
    40g dextrose
    35g brown rice syrup
    30g whey isolate

    this shake will be eliminated at 8-week mark as well.

  16. Hmmm, I usually went 2:1 in the opposite direction with my pwo shake. Lately I haven't even been using carbs in my pwo shake. I need to experiment with a few things again. 8)
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmm, I usually went 2:1 in the opposite direction with my pwo shake. Lately I haven't even been using carbs in my pwo shake. I need to experiment with a few things again. 8)
    2:1 protein to carbs? interesting.
    ratios are really overblown anyway, and not consequential IMO.
    whatever works for you man. i am not a big fan of sugar period, and rarely consume it all - let alone take in a postWO shake such as this..it was simply a strategy that i felt went well with my chosen dietary set-up, in the presence of using a steroidal substance. i've been well-pleased with it.
    when i eliminate the shake soon, i will switch over to my more accustomed BCAA-intake surrounding/intra workout, to maintain my muscle mass and fuel the training sessions.

  18. FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC chest session fellas!!
    let me preface this by saying: i rarely discuss my #'s as stated before, i just don't think they matter. first and foremost, i am not a "strongman", and have no desire to throw around insane amount of weights. secondly (and just as important), unless you are a strongman, or training for a powerlifting comp, #'s simply do not matter - we are in competition with ourselves and our own development, not with whatever #'s someone online posts they are doing.....
    BUT -- that said, let me share what i just did. as a nod to my conditioning (and still being sore as hell from yesterday, even the shoulder from too many power serves), i decided to do a shorter, power-based session this day. rest periods were backed up to 2min between sets, and tempo was slowed down a bit..
    led off with flat DB bench, intent was 5x6-10 rep range.. i got the 125s (biggest DBs i have) for 10/10/9/9/8.
    then, moved to incline DB bench.. i got the 100s for 3 sets of 10 (and it was fairly light, surprised me).
    couple sets of rotating DB decline bench @100s (where i start in negative position w/ DB parallel to my body, finish with DB in perpendicular plane), then finished with 100reps on the PerfectPushups (5 sets of 20 reps each, 60sec rest betwen sets).
    session was preceeded by 8min warm-up/cooldown on the glider (perfect for me for intent of bloodflow)..ABSOLUTELY pleased with strength. this, btw, is how i measure my strength: in a combination of weight moved + duration invloved (reps), rather than "1RM" as i see most ppl refer to strength #s.
    and today -- I AM STRONG.





    couple pics, following (showing off the pump).
    (good thing pics aren't till next w/e, cuz i gotta shave again and there's no time this week!)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    current hi-carb day is ~450g..that will change here very shortly at 8-week mark, dropping lower of course..

    postWO shake is
    40g dextrose
    35g brown rice syrup
    30g whey isolate

    this shake will be eliminated at 8-week mark as well.
    Fugger, my high day is 250 when I get really lean I will throw in some bigger carb ups though
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. I agree totally with you on the sugar aspect. Like I said, I am not even using carbs post wo and I have not missed a beat. I get everything from oats,brown rice,ezekiel bread, and grapefruit.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC chest session fellas!!
    let me preface this by saying: i rarely discuss my #'s as stated before, i just don't think they matter. first and foremost, i am not a "strongman", and have no desire to throw around insane amount of weights. secondly (and just as important), unless you are a strongman, or training for a powerlifting comp, #'s simply do not matter - we are in competition with ourselves and our own development, not with whatever #'s someone online posts they are doing.....
    BUT -- that said, let me share what i just did. as a nod to my conditioning (and still being sore as hell from yesterday, even the shoulder from too many power serves), i decided to do a shorter, power-based session this day. rest periods were backed up to 2min between sets, and tempo was slowed down a bit..
    led off with flat DB bench, intent was 5x6-10 rep range.. i got the 125s (biggest DBs i have) for 10/10/9/9/8.
    then, moved to incline DB bench.. i got the 100s for 3 sets of 10 (and it was fairly light, surprised me).
    couple sets of rotating DB decline bench @100s (where i start in negative position w/ DB parallel to my body, finish with DB in perpendicular plane), then finished with 100reps on the PerfectPushups (5 sets of 20 reps each, 60sec rest betwen sets).
    session was preceeded by 8min warm-up/cooldown on the glider (perfect for me for intent of bloodflow)..ABSOLUTELY pleased with strength. this, btw, is how i measure my strength: in a combination of weight moved + duration invloved (reps), rather than "1RM" as i see most ppl refer to strength #s.
    and today -- I AM STRONG.





    couple pics, following (showing off the pump).
    (good thing pics aren't till next w/e, cuz i gotta shave again and there's no time this week!)
    Chest is starting to look like granite. That's and advantage of being nutural for so long. I find a lot of hard users have a smoother almost metalic look but long term naturals look more like rock...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Nice numbers and the chest looks crazy!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Chest is starting to look like granite. That's and advantage of being nutural for so long. I find a lot of hard users have a smoother almost metalic look but long term naturals look more like rock...
    that is an interesting observation, Doug, and a new one to me.
    i guess i never paid much attention, and it certainly never struck me..
    thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice numbers and the chest looks crazy!!
    gracias mi amigo!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fugger, my high day is 250 when I get really lean I will throw in some bigger carb ups though
    LOL

    don't feel too bad - my high day will prolly be @ that too, in the not-to-distant future.
    i'm not behind-pace by any means, but the gap is growing shorter, and i want to be show ready at least 2 weeks out so i can diet back "up".
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Well, I've got 18 more pages to read to catch up, but I wanted to say hello, in the meantime.

    It's good to see you back around, buddy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  26. Snag... still following Bro and you are looking better and better slowly but surely reaching that perfection I completely know and can see you will most definitely achieve!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Well, I've got 18 more pages to read to catch up, but I wanted to say hello, in the meantime.

    It's good to see you back around, buddy.
    Well well..good to have you drop in my friend!
    It's been awhile. Does that info really say 250lbs?!? Seems like you've added to the physique a bit, wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Snag... still following Bro and you are looking better and better slowly but surely reaching that perfection I completely know and can see you will most definitely achieve!!!
    Thanks man! Appreciate that, and not looking to let either of us down!

  28. Hey bro just got caught up! Looking great I'm in for your experience/knowledge etc. great group of guys in here. Keep killing it!!
    Independent

  29. Today 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey bro just got caught up! Looking great I'm in for your experience/knowledge etc. great group of guys in here. Keep killing it!!
    suspicious looking log entry time there, my friend.

    welcome.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    Today 04:20 PMsuspicious looking log entry time there, my friend.

    welcome.
    Haha didn't even notice that.
    Independent

  31. Abs are looking SICK. Tennis does that though I have few friends who played in college, and they were solid. Awesome to see your progress snags
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha didn't even notice that.
    yeah i don't know why, but it just jumped out at me.

    Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Abs are looking SICK. Tennis does that though I have few friends who played in college, and they were solid. Awesome to see your progress snags
    thanks man, and you're right on, i can wake up next day after some tennis and look noticeably more peeled - just in regular day-to-day life. Energy expenditure is a lot higher than one would suspect, kinda like swimming..and the movements are very core oriented.

  33. Hey I sometimes post that early, I'm a an od fugger and we get up early... not too interested in worms though...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm a an od fugger
    is that s'posed to be odd or old?




  35. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is that s'posed to be odd or old?




    Actually a bit of both but I meant to write old....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is that s'posed to be odd or old?



    Don't forget the possibility of ocd.

    (typed, deleted and retyped 5 times)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Don't forget the possibility of ocd.

    (typed, deleted and retyped 5 times)
    Yah got some of that too along with some ADD
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Don't forget the possibility of ocd.

    (typed, deleted and retyped 5 times)


    EDIT:
    heyyyy, wait a minute....
    you might be talkin bout me..


  39. ADHD saved my life, I was going to kill myself but got distracted!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    EDIT:
    heyyyy, wait a minute....
    you might be talkin bout me..

    Nawww. When I'm talkin about you, it usually involves a keto diet, cinnamon-raisin Ezekiel bread, or Indiana. Haha.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in