Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

Page 10 of 24 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    A note on hardening week:
    Not going as planned..androgens have definitely affected my metabolism, and AMv3 did not like the sudden large decrease in calories.
    After holding true to plans thru middle of day yesterday, decided I needed me some dirty macros. So, had 2 MetRX Big 100 Colossal bars (Sweet & Salty, love those things) and a box of Risotto, as well as my planned splurge of 1.3lbs of kabobs (12oz sirloin, rest in veggies) for dinner. I then followed with 5oz deli meat and a salad for my last meal, instead of my usual protein shake.
    This is also the first prep where I have utilized ANY protein shakes - before, I have always used whole foods the entire time. Basing this prep around steroids for the first time, I made a concession here to the need for increased caloric intake, and realized there was just no way I was going to be able to make all the food I needed to, in whole-food form.
    (for comparison - my other preps always had me below 2500cals for the majority of time, and even down below 2000 at some points)
    So..the learning experience continues..I'll get things figured out yet!

Off day yesterday (day #5 of prep now, in 5th week), looking forward to chastizing the chesticles and subjogating the shoulders this morning.
    I was going to say something but thought you were already getting that advice. When I start my 550xd run I will increase calories and still be trimming down quite a bit. Increased calories get burned along with greater protein synthesis... you should be able to actually gain weight while you lose significant fat in some situations.

2. Nice adjustment! What was the result you wake up fuller?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was going to say something but thought you were already getting that advice. When I start my 550xd run I will increase calories and still be trimming down quite a bit. Increased calories get burned along with greater protein synthesis... you should be able to actually gain weight while you lose significant fat in some situations.
    sure - I understand the concept..this was just an experiemental thing, for my own edification.

as for advice - no, i am designing my diet on my own. i may bounce some ideas off Matt here & there, and he does give me his .02 when asked for, but you know me DW - i'm a lil hard-headed and have to figure things out for myself, most of the time.

it's how i've gotten to where i'm at, and it defines me as a person.
    if i screw it up, i have no one to blame but myself. that's just how i learn.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice adjustment! What was the result you wake up fuller?
    fuller - yes..dint quite suck up all the nutrients where i wanted tho, abdomen a lil bloated this morning, skin not as tight as i'd like.
    adjustments will be made going forward, i should be all right in a day or two.

4. Could have been the extra salt in the sweet and salty bars combined with that pasta it is a recipe for a little water sub -q.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Could have been the extra salt in the sweet and salty bars combined with that pasta it is a recipe for a little water sub -q.
    definitely - nice point.
    one thing I did discuss with Matt - he is a big fan of utilizing salt thruout prep..makes lower carbs & final weeks of process much easier.
    so, with that in mind, I have upped my salt intake, and the deli meats I been eating here recently (altho good macros for my purposes) do of course contain a tremendous amount of sodium, like ~350mg per 2oz serving, and I'm eating multiple servings..also, I've always salted my cooked eggs and hard-boiled egg whites generously, sweet potatoes and black beans as well..the protein powders I'm using have fair amounts of sodium included..

but yeah - sodium intake was much higher than usual yesterday..think you nailed the "look" I have today to a T.

6. I am a firm believer that unless you have problems with blood pressure that controlling your insulin does not correct there is no real reason to limit sodium intake so long as you are not using so much that you are throwing your electrolytes completely out of balance.

However if I take in much over 200-250 grams of carbs in a day while eating some things with more salt than normal I smooth out quickly. Tortilla Chips at a restaraunt is probably one of the times I see that the most. I can get a little out of hand with them if I am not careful even when it is a free day.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. Good stuff Kleen..
    and - further confirmation that your diagnosis is a strong one:
    weight today was 190.8(!!!) upon rising, a bigger jump than usual.
    also, joints were tighter and stiffer than usual..no doubt, I'm holding more water than usual.

All that said - the workout was an absolutely incredible session! And the pump - my gawd..
    couple pics, first one showing my sweat (thru the UnderArmour and the sweatshirt), in a bit cooler environment this morning..and a couple showing off my pumped-ness.

This will have to do for progress pics for the week, as I'm dropping back to every-other-Saturday full-body shots now.
    (you guys will get bored seeing me every week, anyway - we don't want that>>>>)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

8. Holy Thickness Batman! Bane is on the loose again! Looking awesome!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

9. hard to believe i was almost ~5lbs lighter and flat as hell yesterday morning - hence the decision to do something drastic.
    hardening week is over..scrap that idea at this stage of the game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Holy Thickness Batman! Bane is on the loose again! Looking awesome!
    Yep pretty hard too...
    •   

11. Chest thickness is ridiculous. I'd kill for that kind of depth and great striations.
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Chest thickness is ridiculous. I'd kill for that kind of depth and great striations.
    me too.
    I'm not striated yet, brother..those are just my normal bumps.
    thanks for the kind feedback.

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    me too.
    I'm not striated yet, brother..those are just my normal bumps.
    thanks for the kind feedback.
    Only a matter of time...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    A note on hardening week:
    Not going as planned..androgens have definitely affected my metabolism, and AMv3 did not like the sudden large decrease in calories.
    After holding true to plans thru middle of day yesterday, decided I needed me some dirty macros. So, had 2 MetRX Big 100 Colossal bars (Sweet & Salty, love those things) and a box of Risotto, as well as my planned splurge of 1.3lbs of kabobs (12oz sirloin, rest in veggies) for dinner. I then followed with 5oz deli meat and a salad for my last meal, instead of my usual protein shake.
    This is also the first prep where I have utilized ANY protein shakes - before, I have always used whole foods the entire time. Basing this prep around steroids for the first time, I made a concession here to the need for increased caloric intake, and realized there was just no way I was going to be able to make all the food I needed to, in whole-food form.
    (for comparison - my other preps always had me below 2500cals for the majority of time, and even down below 2000 at some points)
    So..the learning experience continues..I'll get things figured out yet!

Off day yesterday (day #5 of prep now, in 5th week), looking forward to chastizing the chesticles and subjogating the shoulders this morning.
    Gonna be an interesting learning curve ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

15. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Gonna be an interesting learning curve ; )
    This old dog is LOVING learning these new tricks!

(I just have to stop erring on the side of caution here, and let go..AMv3 has allowed me much greater leeway on metabolizing both carbs and fats, and I need to recognize this fully and stop being gun-shy, pull that damn trigger already lol..androgenic activity is no joke)

16. Time for the "Old Dog" to learn some new tricks! Change is good, and fun sometimes. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. In your current condition with the anabolics in tow you will have plenty of time to learn tricks. You definitely have a little time to feed yourself and take advantage of the chance to recomp a bit.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Time for the "Old Dog" to learn some new tricks! Change is good, and fun sometimes. Lol
    Surely.
    Lotta change, in my life these days. I embrace it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In your current condition with the anabolics in tow you will have plenty of time to learn tricks. You definitely have a little time to feed yourself and take advantage of the chance to recomp a bit.
    Nailed it again, Chris.
    I tend to forget - in 3 weeks, the other half of the arsenal will be coming into play, and then Mechabol another 2 weeks after that.
    plenty of cool hardeniing compounds to rely on....absolutely NO need to worry about hardening at this point.
    I'm on track, and still a bit ahead I feel..how different, this prep from other preps: before, I try to cram in all my fat loss in 12 weeks or less, and I've entered those phases with a lot more bf than I did with this one (altho musculature was ahead of where I was entering this prep too)..
    Definitely a different approach is called for, here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Surely.
    Lotta change, in my life these days. I embrace it!

Nailed it again, Chris.
    I tend to forget - in 3 weeks, the other half of the arsenal will be coming into play, and then Mechabol another 2 weeks after that.
    plenty of cool hardeniing compounds to rely on....absolutely NO need to worry about hardening at this point.
    I'm on track, and still a bit ahead I feel..how different, this prep from other preps: before, I try to cram in all my fat loss in 12 weeks or less, and I've entered those phases with a lot more bf than I did with this one (altho musculature was ahead of where I was entering this prep too)..
    Definitely a different approach is called for, here.
    Yah cruise and let the products do their thing ....

20. Cruise... Snags????

Doug, I thought you knew him better than that. His idea of cruising is Downshifting and putting the pedal to the floor! LOL
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Snags, I am eyeballing that Mechabol too... I am extending my current run for the little contest we have going and am trying to figure out exactly what I want to add in. Part of me is thinking maybe I will add in some AndroHard, which sounds awesome but I have to talk myself out of the money for it, the other is looking at Halo and or Mechabol.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. LOL on downshift and redlining it, ahahaa!

As for your options Chris - a little out of my league, to recommend for you brother..interesting choices, however.
    I do know I am extremely excited to run AndroHard, as it has some very unique properties I can sink my teeth into..remember, AH also functions as an anti-estrogen.
    (not forgetting about AndroLean either, but I've read a whole lot more on AH)
    There is a coupon to be had on AH as well..HereToStudy can get you set there.

The mechabol -- yes, intriquing as hell, and I'm curious what it will add in the stack, but quite honestly that is the only one I am even remotely concerned about producing bad sides. I know from lit it looks to be pretty safe, but I cannot get my head around it yet..mine arrived last week.

Halo - well, obviously pretty potent bro, and pretty harsh..I'd have more concern with that, than with mechabol; and from what I read, mechabol would be more potent and useful for your use than halo.

I'm sure you'll pick the best option, for your own situation and comfort.

23. The reason I am looking at Mechabol over Halo is that it is stronger MG per MG, and the methylation is not so bad, same as with Halo but since you need a higher dose with halo that means more for your liver to deal with. So Mechabol wins out based on safety. Honestly with either one you aren't looking at anything too bad they are both considered some of the mildest methyls you can get your hands on.

I was also looking at Stanodrol which is the main ingredient in Androhard but missing a few things that it has.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. The P-Mag in Mechabol sets it apart, imo..gives a more androgenic-anabolic profile.
    I'm not a fan of halo, like you say needs to be dosed higher..also, think you will be drier with mechabol than halo.

Safety is a rather important issue for me..methyls scare me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was also looking at Stanodrol which is the main ingredient in Androhard but missing a few things that it has.
    huh..found this @ prohormonedb, re. stanodrol (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one):

this nomenclature isn't right: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, because if we rearrange this to make sense this is what you get: 5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol. This this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka DHT, an a illegal compound. But then, they could be intending it to be 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, which would be DHEA (and legal), but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging. If it was DHEA, it would look like this: 5a-androsten-3-one-17b-ol, so something is not right.

When you rearranged the nomenclature, your 3b-hydroxy (-ol) became 3-ketone (-one), and your 17-ketone became 17b-hydroxy. The rearranged should read: 5a-androst-17-one-3b-ol. This is a 2-step conversion to stanolone via the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes. If the 17-one converts to 17b-ol, and the 3b-ol converts to 3-one, then you have stanolone (DHT), which is what is claimed.
    i am definitely not versed in nomenclatures, but AH is 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.

EDIT: oh n/m, i see they are both epiandrosterone.
    the difference being: AH is utilizing Liqua-Vade technology for product delivery, which should give you 3x better absorption than a stand alone compound..

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh..found this @ prohormonedb, re. stanodrol (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one):

i am definitely not versed in nomenclatures, but AH is 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.

EDIT: oh n/m, i see they are both epiandrosterone.
    the difference being: AH is utilizing Liqua-Vade technology for product delivery, which should give you 3x better absorption than a stand alone compound..
    Yeah the technology is supposed to be very good. I already have Androdrive so the naringen / delivery matrix will be in my system from that which would help it out but yeah I don't think it is as good a product as AH by any means, but for the price & mixed with the AndroDrive it may be good to go.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the technology is supposed to be very good. I already have Androdrive so the naringen / delivery matrix will be in my system from that which would help it out but yeah I don't think it is as good a product as AH by any means, but for the price & mixed with the AndroDrive it may be good to go.
    interesting! i dig your ingenuity.

28. Gracias Sir!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

29. Log is looking good, I'm interested to see how the androhard treats you

30. yeah, me too..looking forward immensely to the AndroHARD/AndroLEAN 1-2 punch coming up -- not only because my curiosity is peaked on the products, but also because it means I'll be that much closer to the finish line and dialed in accordingly!

not going to look past these last 3 weeks on AndroMASS tho..it's been one helluva run, and a fun (if sometimes freaky) learning experience..

a note on training:
    fantastic back/abs session this morning, as I utilized some different combinations today.
    pull-ups, behind-neck cable pulldowns, straight-arm DB pullovers, and regular deadlifts were the order of the day, followed by ab work which included DB side-bends.
    (will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes, when I run DB explosive jump squats and GHR's a day following DLs..looking forward to it!)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM