Nolva for post cycle with andro hard?

68sauce

Awards
I am about to wrap up my androhard cycle in another week. Great stuff, can't wait to run it again.

My endurance really increased and I put on some good muscle and leaned out a bit.

I just started DAA this week, to help the transition off androhard.

My question is, should I throw in Nolva starting next week, or is it not really needed with androhard?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was gonna say the same. DAA (TCF 1 or bulk) with Sustain Alpha. nice libido boost as well

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Why do PP reps always so no SERM needed, what is the bad in running the SERM

Will TRS boost test more than a quality SERM? I've seen bloodwork for post cycle after the TRS and yes test levels are in "normal range", but usually after a SERM they are pretty high

So what's the big deal about a SERM

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We do so (and I speak on my behalf only, although I know reps current and previous are similar minded) because we have seen the bloodwork that comes from a cycle of Andro products, and a SERM would be a bit overkill. I am definitely not anti-serm. If you add another more suppressive hormone to your cycle, use a SERM, i do.

lostsoul

Awards
looks like serm would be a personal choice but like other have said, if you don't have it no need as it is not as strong as other products like hdrol etc.