Andro series questions

allday54

Awards
I'm 21 been lifting for years, have my diet to a T and my lifting routine us spot on. I've read that these ph's are relatively less harmful on your body. I don't wanna really **** up my test levels. What is the most mild of these products???

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 been lifting for years, have my diet to a T and my lifting routine us spot on. I've read that these ph's are relatively less harmful on your body. I don't wanna really **** up my test levels. What is the most mild of these products???

AndroHard & AndroLean would have the least impact on natural testosterone production. Remember you are dosing these once-a-day to minimize hpta impact.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can also take DAA and Toco 8 at night before bed to limit suppression. What are you goals?

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
Hey there, I've been looking at the Andro series for awhile. IIRC the grapefruit based compound increases absorption of other orals. Is this true? Also, are the Andro series worth stacking with conventional AAS?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there, I've been looking at the Andro series for awhile. IIRC the grapefruit based compound increases absorption of other orals. Is this true? Also, are the Andro series worth stacking with conventional AAS?
It can/should. We can't give an exact number on percentage increase because the studies have not been done on it. Yes, you can stack with other AAS. I would highly recommend AndroHard, for example, if running a test cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about anavar with andromass for a intense recomp/clean bulk

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I coined a new term "filthy cycles."

Stacking 2 aromatizing compounds together for nasty, filthy , bloaty mass gains.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk how this would work but my friend who is 24 just started an 8 week cycle of deca and andromass. he has a product called mass construction that has like 5 different pro hormones in it and he wants to use the final 4 weeks. crazy, i know.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
omg he is gonna blow up. so much hormone lol he needs that much to gain!?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg he is gonna blow up. so much hormone lol he needs that much to gain!?
haha no he just wanted to do this. his a total newb and i tried to steer him away from all this but he wanted to do it so whatever. i cant help it lol

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
haha no he just wanted to do this. his a total newb and i tried to steer him away from all this but he wanted to do it so whatever. i cant help it lol
lol not your fault he won't take advice...