Shipping

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to give PP some credit here. I think this is the best shipping service I have ever received. Ordered Monday afternoon, received Wednesday afternoon. Product came across the country from Portland, OR to Tennessee. Kudos to PP, the guys are fast.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I get the 7 full day treatment here in south Flaaaahhhhhrida. They are probably just jealous that its nice and sunny all the time down here and its rainy and overcast and cold up there in Oregon, and vampire and werewolf people live there...down here we have beach babes not the undead. Or maybe its just "far"???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the 7 full day treatment here in south Flaaaahhhhhrida. They are probably just jealous that its nice and sunny all the time down here and its rainy and overcast and cold up there in Oregon, and vampire and werewolf people live there...down here we have beach babes not the undead. Or maybe its just "far"???
It's Oregon, not Washington. Besides Portland is a nice town, one of the better places to live. Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's just you they are jealous of :think: :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
War I just have them redirect your packages through Chicago, so I can keep tabs on what you are ordering.

Thanks for the kind words op!