Pct Q for AH & AD cycle

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Hello this will be my third PH cycle, and first post on AM!! So first off I'd like to throw out a hello and a thank you! This site has given me invaluable help in making intelligent decisions about my next cycle (my first two I feel sketchy about)!

My first cycle Was powerlab nutrition's halotest-25 and adrodrol (I know terrible, not proud of this whatsoever), and my second was their halotren. I PCTed both of these cycles with powerlab's Post Cycle product (again I realize now it needed a lot more!). I had great gains from both and didnt lose all that much even with my terrible pcting, luckily I know!

After reviewing a lot of threads, and doing some research I found that I had made A LOT mistakes, that I could have avoided by coming to this forum.

In April I will be starting a cycle of AH and AD for an 8 week cycle. I also have the testosterone recovery stack v2 as a PCT. This brings me to my question: would it be necessary to use a SERM along with the TRS?

I will be dosing it at 6 AH and 3 AD a day

I'm 22 190lb 5'9" not sure on bf at this time roughly 11-13%
Thank you very much ahead of time!

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
which

Also, if so which is recommended (clomid, nolva?)and at what dosage? Thanks ahead of time!

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Awesome! Appreciate the quick reply, can't wait to run this!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Will you be ok with just the TRS? Maybe... but why not have a SERM on hand with some DAA and an AI anyway? That is always your insurance policy man. Would you drive without insurance? Some people do, and its a risk, but everyone knows, its better to be safe than sorry. I would get you some Clomid or Torem just in case. I know AD and AH isn't supposed to be suppressive, but your hormones aren't something that you really wanna mess up.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
HereToStudy, I'll be posting feedback for sure!

Thanks, Nuclear got some Torem on hand. And, I totally agree. After all the research I did I feel lucky my first cycles didn't have adverse effects. The only thing I noticed was a little decrease in libido between weeks 2 and 3 during PCT, and that's what really pushed me to look further into this. I appreciate the looking out!!

:smoker:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be ok with just the TRS? Maybe... but why not have a SERM on hand with some DAA and an AI anyway? That is always your insurance policy man. Would you drive without insurance? Some people do, and its a risk, but everyone knows, its better to be safe than sorry. I would get you some Clomid or Torem just in case. I know AD and AH isn't supposed to be suppressive, but your hormones aren't something that you really wanna mess up.
The opinion on Serms is cool with me, (I actually don't recommend serm-less outside of A-Series), but the DAA/AI comment i'd disagree with. Extra DAA is not necessary, as the TRS already features TCF-1, which is a DAA product. More is not better with DAA. As for the AI, I would disagree as well, as he should be coming from low estrogen levels, and the sustain alpha will prevent any rebound, in the unlikely situation that one would occur.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
The opinion on Serms is cool with me, (I actually don't recommend serm-less outside of A-Series), but the DAA/AI comment i'd disagree with. Extra DAA is not necessary, as the TRS already features TCF-1, which is a DAA product. More is not better with DAA. As for the AI, I would disagree as well, as he should be coming from low estrogen levels, and the sustain alpha will prevent any rebound, in the unlikely situation that one would occur.
I wasn't comparing it to the TRS, but you are right, those two will be what you need. I was saying in general if you didn't have the stack, but you are right. Thank you for clearing that up.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't comparing it to the TRS, but you are right, those two will be what you need. I was saying in general if you didn't have the stack, but you are right. Thank you for clearing that up.

All good, I misread it a bit.

Appreciate the replies gents!
No problem, let us know if anything else comes up.