Pct Q for AH & AD cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Pct Q for AH & AD cycle

  1. New Member
    P_MIKE_V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Pct Q for AH & AD cycle


    Hello this will be my third PH cycle, and first post on AM!! So first off I'd like to throw out a hello and a thank you! This site has given me invaluable help in making intelligent decisions about my next cycle (my first two I feel sketchy about)!

    My first cycle Was powerlab nutrition's halotest-25 and adrodrol (I know terrible, not proud of this whatsoever), and my second was their halotren. I PCTed both of these cycles with powerlab's Post Cycle product (again I realize now it needed a lot more!). I had great gains from both and didnt lose all that much even with my terrible pcting, luckily I know!

    After reviewing a lot of threads, and doing some research I found that I had made A LOT mistakes, that I could have avoided by coming to this forum.

    In April I will be starting a cycle of AH and AD for an 8 week cycle. I also have the testosterone recovery stack v2 as a PCT. This brings me to my question: would it be necessary to use a SERM along with the TRS?

    I will be dosing it at 6 AH and 3 AD a day

    I'm 22 190lb 5'9" not sure on bf at this time roughly 11-13%
    Thank you very much ahead of time!
    -Do more, with less.-

  2. New Member
    P_MIKE_V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    which


    Also, if so which is recommended (clomid, nolva?)and at what dosage? Thanks ahead of time!
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You will be ok with just the TRS.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    P_MIKE_V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Awesome! Appreciate the quick reply, can't wait to run this!
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by P_MIKE_V View Post
    Awesome! Appreciate the quick reply, can't wait to run this!
    No problem, do make sure to share your feedback with us
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4735

    Reputation

    Will you be ok with just the TRS? Maybe... but why not have a SERM on hand with some DAA and an AI anyway? That is always your insurance policy man. Would you drive without insurance? Some people do, and its a risk, but everyone knows, its better to be safe than sorry. I would get you some Clomid or Torem just in case. I know AD and AH isn't supposed to be suppressive, but your hormones aren't something that you really wanna mess up.
  7. New Member
    P_MIKE_V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    HereToStudy, I'll be posting feedback for sure!

    Thanks, Nuclear got some Torem on hand. And, I totally agree. After all the research I did I feel lucky my first cycles didn't have adverse effects. The only thing I noticed was a little decrease in libido between weeks 2 and 3 during PCT, and that's what really pushed me to look further into this. I appreciate the looking out!!

  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Will you be ok with just the TRS? Maybe... but why not have a SERM on hand with some DAA and an AI anyway? That is always your insurance policy man. Would you drive without insurance? Some people do, and its a risk, but everyone knows, its better to be safe than sorry. I would get you some Clomid or Torem just in case. I know AD and AH isn't supposed to be suppressive, but your hormones aren't something that you really wanna mess up.
    The opinion on Serms is cool with me, (I actually don't recommend serm-less outside of A-Series), but the DAA/AI comment i'd disagree with. Extra DAA is not necessary, as the TRS already features TCF-1, which is a DAA product. More is not better with DAA. As for the AI, I would disagree as well, as he should be coming from low estrogen levels, and the sustain alpha will prevent any rebound, in the unlikely situation that one would occur.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4735

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    The opinion on Serms is cool with me, (I actually don't recommend serm-less outside of A-Series), but the DAA/AI comment i'd disagree with. Extra DAA is not necessary, as the TRS already features TCF-1, which is a DAA product. More is not better with DAA. As for the AI, I would disagree as well, as he should be coming from low estrogen levels, and the sustain alpha will prevent any rebound, in the unlikely situation that one would occur.
    I wasn't comparing it to the TRS, but you are right, those two will be what you need. I was saying in general if you didn't have the stack, but you are right. Thank you for clearing that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,773
    Rep Power
    3819558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You will be ok with just the TRS.
    this
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  11. New Member
    P_MIKE_V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Appreciate the replies gents!
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I wasn't comparing it to the TRS, but you are right, those two will be what you need. I was saying in general if you didn't have the stack, but you are right. Thank you for clearing that up.

    All good, I misread it a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by P_MIKE_V View Post
    Appreciate the replies gents!
    No problem, let us know if anything else comes up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in