Labs to show increase in DHT from using Androhard?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there any online to look at?

I'm going to do a test of this soon myself. I'll test DHT before, and during usage. I'll wait 1-2 months before taking labs. Very curious to see if any others are out there though.

If this works, I'll likely use this (3 daily caps) as an adjunct to my TRT protocol since my DHT is low-range on shots only, and I don't like creams. Aiming for upper range levels.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not sure what labs they have available, Ill send off a quick email. I know there were labs that BBG had gathered that showed strong estrogen suppression, but BBG is no longer with the team (traveling), so I don't know where to find those. If you do get bloods we would be very interested in the additional feedback.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm doing a bit more research and getting labs before I decide to start the trial. I'll let everyone know in here what's happening.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
View attachment AndroHard DHT androstanediol glucuronide 9hr study.pdf
Are there any online to look at?

I'm going to do a test of this soon myself. I'll test DHT before, and during usage. I'll wait 1-2 months before taking labs. Very curious to see if any others are out there though.

If this works, I'll likely use this (3 daily caps) as an adjunct to my TRT protocol since my DHT is low-range on shots only, and I don't like creams. Aiming for upper range levels.
Here is Eric's personal "guinea pig" lab results based off of every 2 hours getting blood drawn. This determined the rise and decline of DHT and 3a Androstanediol levels.....

See attached

-Matt

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perfect thanks! How many tabs are being used in this study? The full 6?