can i trade my two bottles of hard for other androseries?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Reason is I have to bottles of hard and since they mostly provide fat loss and I'm already in single digits I feel that I need to put on more size instead. Would I be able to gain any size from hard? or is it mostly strength. I would like to gain as much size as possible from this upcoming cycle. I was going to do 8 weeks hard stacked with 8 of lean but lean is pushed back.

so now I just have it setup like this

ah 8 weeks
epi 6 weeks
8 weeks drive 3 a day

what would be a better way to add mass? or will epi cover that

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'd ask a PP rep if you can swap them out ....Don't see why not, but if they say no....then just sell/trade them on the supp auction forum. sell to get cash for what you want, or trade for what you want if you find a suitable partner.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BUT you can gain muscle with AHv3 if you adjust your diet accordingly.....not as much as with AMv3 or something like that.....but yeah, you can gain muscle mass with it if you do it properly.....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
My plan was to eat clean at around maintenance daily and add a mass gainer in for after workout to get a lot of cals over.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I ate around 3K a day on AHv3 with double BW in protein (my maintenance is probably 2,400 or so??)...and I gained on it, probably 8 lbs or so and ended up 5-6 lbs heavier 1-2 weeks after ending it. it was lean gains, but then again I was only about 500 or so cals above maintenance ....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I ate around 3K a day on AHv3 with double BW in protein (my maintenance is probably 2,400 or so??)...and I gained on it, probably 8 lbs or so and ended up 5-6 lbs heavier 1-2 weeks after ending it. it was lean gains, but then again I was only about 500 or so cals above maintenance ....
sweet results. did you look bigger size wise? also what would this compare to am in your opinion

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
sweet results. did you look bigger size wise? also what would this compare to am in your opinion
AM or AB would give better results.....just saying you can gain on the AH....I did so by accident, the high protein drove my calories up....so a cut went into a lean gainer deal.....but yeah, a 8 lb increase is noticeable size wise.....i actually got a bit bloated with water which was strange, couple lbs or so I was carrying....so between the muscle gain and the water there was a decent size increase.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AM or AB would give better results.....just saying you can gain on the AH....I did so by accident, the high protein drove my calories up....so a cut went into a lean gainer deal.....but yeah, a 8 lb increase is noticeable size wise.....i actually got a bit bloated with water which was strange, couple lbs or so I was carrying....so between the muscle gain and the water there was a decent size increase.
I actually miss the water weight from being on. There is always an edge in strength at times where I carry it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually miss the water weight from being on. There is always an edge in strength at times where I carry it.
I absolutely hate it, enjoyed it once, but on me everything looks fat and bloated not good....