No Androlean!!!???

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it keeps on getting delayed... I have 2 bottles of AndroHard, I don't want to keep waiting on a cycle, what should I stack with AndroHard now.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that stuff is still up in the air as far as results. I either wait for Androlean (which doesnt seem like it will ever make it) or swap for AndroDrive, AndroBulk, or AndroMass.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I thought that stuff is still up in the air as far as results. I either wait for Androlean (which doesnt seem like it will ever make it) or swap for AndroDrive, AndroBulk, or AndroMass.
ironmag labs is putting it out...so it's obviously effective.

I'd go with mass.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on andromass right now. If you wanna recomp, take andromass. You will gain muscle and lose body fat. Straight Up lean, I would go with androhard and androlean. Bulk, go with androbulk

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah, similar to the drive-thru....THEY FUQ YOU WITH THE ANDROLEAN.....:D....keep stroking us with it saying it will be next month...ok next next month....ok next next next month.....better not be next next next next month or I swear I'll kill somebody.......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Maybe one of the PP reps will FINALLY answer my question on the androlean.....OK here goes....since it claims an anti-cortisol effect AND a thermogenic effect....I am assuming this thermogenic effect is a result of increased T3 production? due to the anti-cortisol effect? I'd like to know ahead of time, because if its gonna increase my thyroid output I'll have to pass on it. I know it has no actual "stims" in it, but thyroid will jack your heart rate up faster than most stims from my experience.....so that is a stim to me.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I need some andro lean!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some muthafuqin answers....is what I need.....and if I don't get them in this thread? I'll start one thread a day about it until its answered. watch :D lol

hahahha

i dont see the point of using AL. AM is getting me lean and solid. take that with a fat burner and BAM

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahha

i dont see the point of using AL. AM is getting me lean and solid. take that with a fat burner and BAM
I already ordered 2 bottles of AndroHard, I also ordered one bottle of AndroLean. PP will let me trade up, so should I trade up for the Andromass and stack it with AndroHard?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I already ordered 2 bottles of AndroHard, I also ordered one bottle of AndroLean. PP will let me trade up, so should I trade up for the Andromass and stack it with AndroHard?
andromass v3 is essentially a combo of AHv3 and 4Dhea (about 3 pills of each per 6???) so it already includes the AHv3 ingredients. I suppose you could take 6 AMv3 and 3 AHv3 and you'd be getting full doses of AHv3 and AMv3 for the most part. but cut the AHv3 dose in half since its already present in the AMv3 if you stack them.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about 6 AH per day and 3 AB. I cannot return my 2nd bottle of AH.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I luckily switched after the first delay.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
What about 6 AH per day and 3 AB. I cannot return my 2nd bottle of AH.
I would think 6 AB and 3 AH would be the wiser choice, so you get a full dose of the AB.....the AH is double dosed and I found that 3-4 a day gives you quite a boost. But hey, you could try 3 AB and 6 AH, not the worst idea. but not sure if its a good idea to half dose the AB. I wouldn't do that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take full dose of andromass and 1/2 dose of androhard

lostsoul

Awards
which andro series has the least side effects and the one with the most?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which andro series has the least side effects and the one with the most?
Its hard to classify them like that. All of them have minimal side effects, and effect different users differently. I would choose the product most in line with your goals.