Sustain Alpha topical and the female

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I want to run topical instead of the liquivade in pct, but worry about getting it on my women and our 4 month old baby, any feedback on this?

She's not breast feeding anymore but I don't want to mess up her hormones either

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little confused here..... You want to take SA TD but worried you will affect your girl's hormones?

Just put it on in places a shirt will cover it. It dries quickly

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused here..... You want to take SA TD but worried you will affect your girl's hormones?

Just put it on in places a shirt will cover it. It dries quickly
So this means during sexy time I have to wear a tshirt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have sex in the morning? Just put it on after your morning shower then get dressed for work
Well, sometimes, uh....yeah.

:)

Anyway, I am running topical SA right now. Just apply it at a time where you will not have excessive skin contact within an hour. Honestly it dries within a couple minutes. Transfer is minimal as the compounds are not sitting on your skin (the carrier passes them through it). Give yourself some time post dry and you will be fine.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Why not use the LV? Personally I wouldn't use any topical product in a place with young children regardless of how little risk there may be.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Why not use the LV? Personally I wouldn't use any topical product in a place with young children regardless of how little risk there may be.
I have LV and used it before, I assume it worked fine but people rave about the transdermal, I want to try that but likely wont

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cause TD works better in my experiences