Andromass V2 + Dermacrine test base for Deca 300 12 weeker

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OK PP reps or anybody else with an opinion, would Andromass v2 plus Dermacrine be a good test base for a 12 week deca-durabolin cycle at 300mg per week? was looking for a more pure oral to complement the derma, and it seems the v2 andromass might be the best choice since mass v3 is more of a test/DHT mix.....I need answers :D thanks.......

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK PP reps or anybody else with an opinion, would Andromass v2 plus Dermacrine be a good test base for a 12 week deca-durabolin cycle at 300mg per week? was looking for a more pure oral to complement the derma, and it seems the v2 andromass might be the best choice since mass v3 is more of a test/DHT mix.....I need answers :D thanks.......
I am going to turn the rep tag off for a second and ask if you what is drawing you to andromass/derma (as opposed to test-e) if you are injecting Deca?

I would also be more inclined to think v3 would be more ideal than v2, v3 should have a stronger libido support.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I picked up one AMv3 off of island today.....need two more (holla at me all you auction people :D)....but the reason for the legal test is due to the fact that I like to keep it on the right side of the law nowadays.....BUT I have some expired deca from way back, 3/2010, that I want to use before too much longer. So the deca is pre-existing, therefore "legal" in my eyes LOL weird situation I know.....but thats the story. I figure 3 bottles of AMv3 will give me 3 caps of it per day for 12 weeks X 2 cycles (24 weeks). I'll add in dermacrine to make up for the 3 pills per day since its half dose....should work well with only 300mg deca.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Log it...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
andromass is the same "anabolism" of 500 mg test (supposedly).. but I dont think it would serve the same purpose as 500 mg of real test since you are trying to run 300 mg deca.. I hope your penis works lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
andromass is the same "anabolism" of 500 mg test (supposedly).. but I dont think it would serve the same purpose as 500 mg of real test since you are trying to run 300 mg deca.. I hope your penis works lol.

LOL...well with the AMv3 and the derma plus whatever else like erase pro and bromo or what have you....SHOULD be ok there....if not? just avoid women for 3 months....not hard to do, they are a PITA anyways....and its easier to NOT talk to them than to approach them :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
idk man its your body but if I was running deca and injecting id prob just get some of the real thing and inject test along with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How I see it is that you'd need to run deca for longer than 12 weeks since the T1/2 is so long; 14 weeks would be a better idea, but that's a long time for orals and the T1/2 difference doesn't make much sense.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How I see it is that you'd need to run deca for longer than 12 weeks since the T1/2 is so long; 14 weeks would be a better idea, but that's a long time for orals and the T1/2 difference doesn't make much sense.
I no understandy.........deca for 12 weeks I thought was a good run, and the T1/2? half life of the oral T? not sure on that either.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think the idea is deca will stay in your blood 24/7 when you inject but the androseries and dermacrine will drop over the day and basically youll only have those in your blood for half of the day. So for the other half of the day you arent going to have any andromass in your system but you will have deca there still

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think the idea is deca will stay in your blood 24/7 when you inject but the androseries and dermacrine will drop over the day and basically youll only have those in your blood for half of the day. So for the other half of the day you arent going to have any andromass in your system but you will have deca there still
I also think that is what he meant.....but that point is kinda moot since I would either A) take the AMv3 dose at 11AM, and the Derma at 5PM OR B) derma mid-day and one dose (2 pills) AMv3 morning and one dose (2 pills) evening. You can't get much more level than that with an oral. And over 12 weeks I'm sure it will saturate my system at 2X per day with topical in addition. Since shutdown is of no consequence on deca, I can feel free to split the AMv3 dosage which is usually against the rules.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BETTER YET!!!......I can take 3 AMv3 per day, 1 morn, 1 late aft, 1 evening before bed.....2 pumps derma early afternoon and 2 pumps derma pre bed. Sometimes I am so smart and have such good Ideas I just want to slap myself LMFAO :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do what Matt Porter was saying his friends does, cruise on the AM everyday and do a PCT every night haha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know man, I support the comparison to Testosterone in androgenic potency, but the physiological aspect of it is still different. Deca is known to be quite a bitch to guys libido wise (and we are talking post cycle as well). It is untested area, so i can't say how it will be.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't know man, I support the comparison to Testosterone in androgenic potency, but the physiological aspect of it is still different. Deca is known to be quite a bitch to guys libido wise (and we are talking post cycle as well). It is untested area, so i can't say how it will be.
It'll be good....trust me....I actually know what I am doing :D things are always opposite with me anyways (like george)....kills libido? mine goes up....supposed to raise libido? mine stays the same or goes down lol. swear to you, my balls never have shrunk either....tons of deca or whatever....they are resilient I guess .....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think that is what he meant.....but that point is kinda moot since I would either A) take the AMv3 dose at 11AM, and the Derma at 5PM OR B) derma mid-day and one dose (2 pills) AMv3 morning and one dose (2 pills) evening. You can't get much more level than that with an oral. And over 12 weeks I'm sure it will saturate my system at 2X per day with topical in addition. Since shutdown is of no consequence on deca, I can feel free to split the AMv3 dosage which is usually against the rules.
Shutdown is of no consequence on Deca? Deca is extremely anabolic, although not androgenic, and will shut you down quite a bit. 12 weeks is pretty short with Deca considering it doesn't really "kick in" until week 5 or so and you'd need to make it actually a 14 week oral cycle due to the T 1/2 of Deca unless you want just that in your system. Testicular size is a horrible way to gauge level of shutdown since it is mainly the Leydig cells that atrophy and they only represent ~10% of total testicular volume.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No i mean deca will shut me down for sure...so the amv3 dosing is of no consequence .....usually you guys stress over ASeries shutdown on more than one daily dose. And yeah my balls never shrink but im sure I've been shutdown anyways. But its nice to have normal sized balls. I'll just start pct according to the deca and deal with the overshot of the deca over the amv3. just part of the deal. No cycle is perfect if you're mixing legal and injectable