A special thank you to Matt P.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Wanted to take this time and give a special thank you to Matt 0
P. He is not only an I credible person but very knowledgable In what he does. I was preparing for a show and have worked with Matt for over 12 weeks now very closely and can honestly say I looked the best I ever have 6 weeks out from my show. Unfortunately I started to have back problems and to make a long story short I now require surgery and my show is no longer.
However I plan on coming back stronger then ever after the surgery to start my co test prep once again lol
During my contest prep I did utilize Andro hard and Andro mass and absolutely loved them and definetly made my body transform before my eyes. It's good stuff that's all I have to say .... Bottom line
But past the supplements and food and cardio and workouts there was always one one person I could count on to assist me with all of this and give me that extra push when I needed it
So thank you Matt for all that you have done and I truly look forward to working with you in the future and if there is anything I can do for you or Primordial Performance ease let me know
God bless
Tim

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Wanted to take this time and give a special thank you to Matt 0
P. He is not only an I credible person but very knowledgable In what he does. I was preparing for a show and have worked with Matt for over 12 weeks now very closely and can honestly say I looked the best I ever have 6 weeks out from my show. Unfortunately I started to have back problems and to make a long story short I now require surgery and my show is no longer.
However I plan on coming back stronger then ever after the surgery to start my co test prep once again lol
During my contest prep I did utilize Andro hard and Andro mass and absolutely loved them and definetly made my body transform before my eyes. It's good stuff that's all I have to say .... Bottom line
But past the supplements and food and cardio and workouts there was always one one person I could count on to assist me with all of this and give me that extra push when I needed it
So thank you Matt for all that you have done and I truly look forward to working with you in the future and if there is anything I can do for you or Primordial Performance ease let me know
God bless
Tim
My apologies typing on the iPhone can be rough lol

I meant to type a Matt P as in Porter

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite parts of working for Primordial is having access to the minds of Matt Porter and Eric Potratz. Seriously these guys are top of their game from their respective angles on the industry.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just want to say that working with Tim (MTAC) was (is) an absolute pleasure due the fact that my instincts told me he meant business!

What I mean by that is working with people long distance is very difficult as you do not see them in person and in most cases makes them feel LESS accountable for their stringent regimen a trainer puts them on.

MTAC followed EVERY SINGLE diet alteration, supplement tweaking, training protocol I threw at him and guess what? He sent me the recent 6 weeks out pictures and my jaw dropped.

I have his before pictures and he changed dramatically! My fiance who is brutally honest saw his before pictures and of course said "Do you think you can get him ready without seeing him in person? His lower abs and lower back are super soft" (she is very honest Tim lol)

I of course said if he does as I say he will be not only be "in shape" but SHREDDED. Tim, I commend you and am VERY proud of you! Rachel saw your recent pictures and freaked out with excitement. She was very impressed (and that isn't easy).

The best part is when Tim asked me a few days ago "Since I am getting surgery and cannot do the show I am having a cheat meal." I said "how many sip ups have you had?" ---- He responded "slip ups? I have only put in my mouth what was written on your diet, not 1 slip up."

....and that my friends is EXACTLY the answer I expected by his bad ass pictures.

Tim would you mind posting some 15 weeks out pics and your final 6 weeks out pics?

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice story!
I know Porter is legit by his avi & knowledge.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Of course not .... I would not mind at all to post some before and almost after pics lmao
Just every body have their buckets ready In case u vomit with the before pics shot maybe even the after shots too !!!! Lol
I will post them later this after noon !
And Matt please tell ur lady thank u so much for her honesty because that is what I feel everybody needs but I'm glad u stuck with me and had faith !!! More so then I even did I am sure
However even tho I have surgery tomorrow .... I was telling Matt as soon as my rehab is done for my back which I am hoping in 4 to 8 weeks I am already planning for the Maryland states in late June early July god willing
Thank u again Matt and everyone for your support and ESP primordial for making some awesome supps
I plan on using them thru my rehab and my next show prep definitely
Love these products it's to bad people have to come off this stuff lmao
God bless everyone and I'll post some pics later today
Peace everyone
Tim

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Here are the before and after pics
This is after ten weeks of working with Matt P and 11 weeks of dieting total
Also to be honest I used primordial supps this whole time as well
However that was a secret stack that only for a fair amount of money will we share with the public lmao
No but seriously the andro line played such a huge role in the support and processing of new muscle as well as assisting in keeping my energy levels very nice thru the dieting phase
Only wish I could of seen what the next six weeks would of brought but hopefully I will soon enough
Take care
Tim

Attachments

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Here are the before and after pics
This is after ten weeks of working with Matt P and 11 weeks of dieting total
Also to be honest I used primordial supps this whole time as well
However that was a secret stack that only for a fair amount of money will we share with the public lmao
No but seriously the andro line played such a huge role in the support and processing of new muscle as well as assisting in keeping my energy levels very nice thru the dieting phase
Only wish I could of seen what the next six weeks would of brought but hopefully I will soon enough
Take care
Tim
10 weeks! Natty??? Either way good job man!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow......ridiculous!

6 more weeks and this man would not have had ANY SKIN LEFT. I can guarantee that, I was just about to bring this plane down to landing, but hey, life happens.

To be continued......

-Matt

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Thank you very much to all I am truly flattered
Any body with the right mind set and true determination can truly do anything when they put their mind to it and trust me ur body will follow
And if I can I know you can too!
Ttys
Tim

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much to all I am truly flattered
Any body with the right mind set and true determination can truly do anything when they put their mind to it and trust me ur body will follow
And if I can I know you can too!
Ttys
Tim
Determination and andro products! Haha

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Determination and andro products lmao
TRUE DAT lol
Stay safe brother

cntrymuscle

Awards
WOW... That is awesome results! I am definitely interested in the program. Congrats on the outstanding results MTAC. I wish you well and good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery. Be well my friend!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had good variety in Tim's diet too --- He was eating pineapple, he was eating some dairy .....he was eating things people would think "aren;t allowed" during strict contest prep....

I always use these things at my advantage and let the cardio and training and proper calorie level dictate the fat loss -- not so much the food choices....that is until the very end stages....

-Matt

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I had good variety in Tim's diet too --- He was eating pineapple, he was eating some dairy .....he was eating things people would think "aren;t allowed" during strict contest prep....

I always use these things at my advantage and let the cardio and training and proper calorie level dictate the fat loss -- not so much the food choices....that is until the very end stages....

-Matt
Dude, that is an amazing transformation, how do I sign up for this

Terencec

Awards
Stack

I specialize in contest prep training/nutrition, but this procedure can still be used on serious people who want "contest-like" results.

[email protected]

-Matt
This might be enough to make invest in a bottle or two of the andro products and yes I am a skeptic.
But what did his andro stack looks like and how much of each was he taking.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This might be enough to make invest in a bottle or two of the andro products and yes I am a skeptic.
But what did his andro stack looks like and how much of each was he taking.
Ppl who do contest prep just dont give away the secrets of what they do that easily lol.

Awesome transformation that's fantastic.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ppl who do contest prep just dont give away the secrets of what they do that easily lol.

Yea I'm sure we all have our little secrets or specific ways we handle things, but I don;t know of too many prep coaches ( or ANY) that have done over 26 contests like I have, and have tried just about every diet regimen out there.....

I am not saying coaches HAVE TO COMPETE and look decent first hand to know what they are talking about --- (because we all know super smart people who may not "look the part" ) but definitely can get others in great shape.

It really is all about KNOWING when to make the correct decisions at the perfect time. That cannot be Bull****ted.

-Matt

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm sure we all have our little secrets or specific ways we handle things, but I don;t know of too many prep coaches ( or ANY) that have done over 26 contests like I have, and have tried just about every diet regimen out there.....

I am not saying coaches HAVE TO COMPETE and look decent first hand to know what they are talking about --- (because we all know super smart people who may not "look the part" ) but definitely can get others in great shape.

It really is all about KNOWING when to make the correct decisions at the perfect time. That cannot be Bull****ted.

-Matt
It's great that you have personal experience and the knowledge that WORKS. Maybe I should bulk up for the next 10 years (basically when my career will get started) and I will have money to hit you up and get me ripped ;)

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I like Matt have done several contest and been successful in many but wanted something different something new something fresh and that's exactly what Matt brought to the table
And as we all know either new to the game or old school u can take all the supps u want train your ass off but that diet is número UNO without it success just can't happen
That's exactly why at the bottom of my replies on AM
You will see ... If u always do what u have always done u will always get what u always have got
So even with my masters in nutrition and 15 years in the fitness industry and training peeps for years sometimes just that new eye that new idea that fresh outlook can be just that little edge we need
Trust me when I say Matt is da bomb at what he does and has a special talent that very few have and I don't say that of many so any of you who go to him considerate it an honor and work ur ass of for him and urself and it will pay off ten fold
As for an update on my surgery it turns out that that when the doc went in to complete my surgery at first he thought I only had one herniated disc in my L 5 regionsd but turned out to be two
He also mentioned that due to the fact of being in decent shape it will I increase my recovery ten fold
So trust me when I say I will be back in that gym bangin stuff around ASAP
I train heavy and I train. Hard but also smart and this just happen to be one of those freak things that happens
So from experience everyone man or women train like an animal
But listen to ur body because I felt the best I ever have i just woke one day and had a slight pain in my lower back which turned into pain down my left leg then Numbness in my foot and so on and can honestly say it wasn't something at work I did or one particular thing in the gym I did to say o yeah that's what caused it
But as much as that show meant to me and Matt I know I have one body and there will always be another show
So again everyone thank u all of u for all ur support and compliments but I might be down but definitely not out
And if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me any time
Be safe and god bless
Tim

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
impressive, i emailed matt about setting up a transformation like that, obviously not expecting the ridiculous results

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Impressive? Well thank u don't know about that but thank u very much
And as I am sure u already know ..... no matter If u do ur own program or Matts or who ever all they can provide is the tools it's what u do with it that makes the diffrence between failure and success
Lol I rememebr this one guy I was helping I gave him all the tools diet workout supps u name it and the dude still look the same after like five weeks and every week I was like r u following it to the word and he reassured me o yeah tim yes I am but once he broke it down for me and finally admitted he did this instead of that and ate that instead of this I was like oooo that's what is going down
And the coolest thing with Matt is that if u do screw up or cheat or forget something no matter how small just be honest tell him and he will do his best to set u straight
And remember matt gives u his all and takes this stuff very serious and personal cause he cares that much and only wants u to be successful
So I recommend to anyone if ur not ready to give him or ourself 110% take a step back be truthful to urself and come back to it at a time in ur life that u can give it ur all
Because u know life happens family health work so on and is no ones fault just **** happens
But I wish the best of luck and support
So go get it man and I promise he will make u look freaky deaky lmao
Stay safe
Tim

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Thank you so much that means the world to me and we only have one body and one body only
Yes we love the pumps the weights the " getting big " and " ripped" but I just want people to stay safe and think first and prepare first before all else and that will make their longevity in the sport that much more fulfilling
Primordial performance has definitely played a huge role in my success and seriously If there is anything I can do to assist your team please let me know
Whether it be a guinea pig lol for a new supp you are testing or assisting others within AM or your site please contact me via pm or I am always in contact with Matt so please feel free anytime
I am excited because I am incorporating your sustain alpha and test 1 conv in my pct and only expect great results
Plus when the time is right very soon I will be adding some andro lean v3 and AH back in the mix it will be my first time for the andro lean and will definitely kelp you all posted when it comes time to purchase them and add them tithe arsenal ;)
Everyone thank you again for all your support advice and expertise
We can never stop learning
God bless
Tim

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Anyway you can post the diet plan you were following? Thanks

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation bro! Hope you heal quickly and come back stronger than before.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
WOW... That is awesome results! I am definitely interested in the program. Congrats on the outstanding results MTAC. I wish you well and good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery. Be well my friend!
Cntrymuscle and everyone else that commented on my progress thanks so much it ment the world and seriously if u guys have any questions or. Eed anything please feel free to co tact me via pm
Always willing to help PM Bro ' s and And yeah lets not forget the ladies lmao
Well it's been almost three weeks since surgery and it's going good starting my physical therapy and hope to be back on my contest prep in a few weeks taking I to account what my neurosurgeon and doc say but can't wait to get of these Meds they suck ass lol
I have not been able or I should say allowed to hit the gym at all during this time and it's killing me but soon my friends soon and **** is really go an hit the fan then
I am driven now
Ore the. Ever and have a show lined up for July so god willing, Matt's help and some more pp products I'll be Spo ready to step on that stage again
Justfyi I powered a pic below of my current condition because I wanted show peeps that u can stay in fairly decent shape while not t
Bangin a bunch of " supps " and training as long as u stay true to ur diet
Under Matt's instructions I am currently just taking pp' s tcf1 and sus alpha and this stuff is great to well that is if u like staying hard lol in more ways then one and just an overall sense of well being
Well thank u again guys and be safe take care and cntrymuscle ...... Keep pumping bro
God bless everyone

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Sorry for the typos everyone damn auto correct and my fat ass fi gets on this iPhone lol

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
image-3047474162.jpg

Just a few days ago

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to dig up an old thread (but here I am...), but I want in on Matt's plans. Email sent.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed this the first time around and I know it's slightly old, but hot damn that is one awesome transformation. I don't care what you take that type of results in ten weeks is amazing!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL old thread from the dead! I really was amazed by MTAC --- unfortunately he has had some unfortunate luck with his surgery and other issues so we had to cease all contest prep completely.

I know he will be back strong again soon and we can be even better than before.....that "after" kinda of freaked me out :)

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Actually I kind of do ;) Read my "Stop screwing up your contest prep" thread on MD forums and PM forums.....I share knowledge and do not keep "too many" secrets ;)

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL old thread from the dead! I really was amazed by MTAC --- unfortunately he has had some unfortunate luck with his surgery and other issues so we had to cease all contest prep completely.

I know he will be back strong again soon and we can be even better than before.....that "after" kinda of freaked me out :)

-Matt
Damn, sorry to hear that. I love watching a dedicated person succeed, and that is what he was doing...