A special thank you to Matt P.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Sent you email homey
    Email sent.

-Matt

2. Awesome transformation bro! Hope you heal quickly and come back stronger than before.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what a cool thread.
    Matt, showin off dat knowledge.

MTAC - great work my friend.
    Look who decided to pop in!

Your transformation will be next!

-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by cntrymuscle View Post
    WOW... That is awesome results! I am definitely interested in the program. Congrats on the outstanding results MTAC. I wish you well and good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery. Be well my friend!
    Cntrymuscle and everyone else that commented on my progress thanks so much it ment the world and seriously if u guys have any questions or. Eed anything please feel free to co tact me via pm
    Always willing to help PM Bro ' s and And yeah lets not forget the ladies lmao
    Well it's been almost three weeks since surgery and it's going good starting my physical therapy and hope to be back on my contest prep in a few weeks taking I to account what my neurosurgeon and doc say but can't wait to get of these Meds they suck ass lol
    I have not been able or I should say allowed to hit the gym at all during this time and it's killing me but soon my friends soon and **** is really go an hit the fan then
    I am driven now
    Ore the. Ever and have a show lined up for July so god willing, Matt's help and some more pp products I'll be Spo ready to step on that stage again
    Justfyi I powered a pic below of my current condition because I wanted show peeps that u can stay in fairly decent shape while not t
    Bangin a bunch of " supps " and training as long as u stay true to ur diet
    Under Matt's instructions I am currently just taking pp' s tcf1 and sus alpha and this stuff is great to well that is if u like staying hard lol in more ways then one and just an overall sense of well being
    Well thank u again guys and be safe take care and cntrymuscle ...... Keep pumping bro
    God bless everyone
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"

5. Sorry for the typos everyone damn auto correct and my fat ass fi gets on this iPhone lol
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"
    •   

6. Name:  image-3047474162.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  469.5 KB

Just a few days ago

7. MTAC, you look great. Seriously no other comment than that. Good work!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. I hate to dig up an old thread (but here I am...), but I want in on Matt's plans. Email sent.

9. I missed this the first time around and I know it's slightly old, but hot damn that is one awesome transformation. I don't care what you take that type of results in ten weeks is amazing!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

10. LOL old thread from the dead! I really was amazed by MTAC --- unfortunately he has had some unfortunate luck with his surgery and other issues so we had to cease all contest prep completely.

I know he will be back strong again soon and we can be even better than before.....that "after" kinda of freaked me out

-Matt

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Ppl who do contest prep just dont give away the secrets of what they do that easily lol.

Awesome transformation that's fantastic.
    Actually I kind of do Read my "Stop screwing up your contest prep" thread on MD forums and PM forums.....I share knowledge and do not keep "too many" secrets

-Matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    LOL old thread from the dead! I really was amazed by MTAC --- unfortunately he has had some unfortunate luck with his surgery and other issues so we had to cease all contest prep completely.

I know he will be back strong again soon and we can be even better than before.....that "after" kinda of freaked me out

-Matt
    Damn, sorry to hear that. I love watching a dedicated person succeed, and that is what he was doing...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

13. thats terrible
    BPS Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you want to HELP out Matt/CNW!!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 10:18 PM
  2. In regards to Matt