Andro Drive mini-review
- 03-11-2012, 11:56 PM
- 03-12-2012, 12:19 AM
FoG is onto something w/ CoQ10...
Been on AD for 10 days now, was at Costco and bought some CoQ10 b/c it was on sale. Got home and took ~400-500mg dose and BAM!. Not sure how long it took to kick it but I suddenly felt like I had way too much energy. Almost like a dose of EC just kicked in.
- 03-12-2012, 02:59 PM
^ Instant surge of Adenosine triphosphate? LOw CoQ10 levels will make it harder to convert food into energy and have high energy readily accessible.
Did you get ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
03-12-2012, 04:20 PM
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
03-16-2012, 12:27 AM
04-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Well... Disappointed to say that I ran out of Andro Drive during a rough patch and am now picking up the pieces. Just got back on Andro Drive a couple days ago.
Pregnenolone has also been widely reported to make people feel happier. In fact, its well-known mood-heightening qualities are almost legendary. As Dr. Ray Sahelian, MD states in his wonderful little book, Pregnenolone: Nature’s Feel-Good Hormone:
- "I am 100 percent convinced that taking pregnenolone leads to changes in awareness and alertness. I noticed an improved visual clarity...within an hour of dosing…a mellow, steady, persistent feeling of well-being...had imperceptibly come on...Flowers seemed...brighter and prettier...my attention focused on the architecture of the homes...I started noticing the patterns of the stones, the shapes of the windows, doorways, porticos and other details...the palm trees...appeared Caribbean island-like picturesque. Everything seemed more beautiful and intriguing. I felt a sense of child wonder, that everything was okay. How special and enchanting life could be!"
04-20-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm positive that at least for me, long term use of AD would only be beneficial.
Fortunately, pregnenolone is amazingly safer than other steroids. Pregnenolone researchers working with both human and animal subjects since the 1940s have consistently commented on pregnenolones virtual absence of toxicity. For example, the classic review article on pregnenolone by Henderson and colleagues in 1950 states: 'It [pregnenolone] has an extremely low order of toxicity; [it] has not shown any adverse effects on endocrine [hormone] physiology ....'
04-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Well I've decided to give it a shot now. Started taking AD 2 days ago, along with AH at 3 caps. I'm on TRT so I'm testing to see where the AH will bring my DHT levels to. Test alone doesn't convert enough to DHT for me, so I need to supplement with it since I don't like using test creams (which dramatically raise DHT levels).
I will report back on how I feel on androDrive, but keep in mind that I also started androHard with it, so I'll be feeling both's effects.
04-20-2012, 05:46 PM
By the way, a few users whom report feeling spaced out from the Andro Drive is due to excess normalization of neurotransmitters from taking too much pregenolone. I was just digging for some feedback and literature in some other forums and came across this:
Additional background factoids:
1) Pregnenolone is bound to sulfate in the human body which is the long term storage form of pregnenolone.
2) The NMDA receptors regulate all neurotransmitters, not just a few.
3) Supplementing with too much pregnenolone results in "excess normalization", which results in "spacey" feelings, not feelings of depression, anxiety, aggression, OCD, or any other symptom of neurotransmitter excess or deficit
04-20-2012, 05:54 PM
04-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Although pregnenolone is inhibitory to GABA receptors, I find it odd that I was able to reduce the dose of Librium (GABA-A agonist) and actually feel better.
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
04-22-2012, 11:10 PM
04-23-2012, 12:39 AM
04-25-2012, 02:02 AM
04-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Training around a jacked up neck.
04-27-2012, 05:11 PM
It's been about a week since I've started it. Not noticing any brain cloudiness that people are reporting. I'm taking 4 caps daily.
Btw, I'm also loving the androhard. Libido is WAY up on only 3 caps. It's amazing simply for that alone.
04-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey Kyle great to see you back on track....I've been eager to give Androdrive a whirl but the funds aint gonna allow it at the moment. Out of all of products that Eric has come out with in the Andro series this is the one that sparked my attention, I know something like this will be beyond beneficial when I start the Academy ( if there isn't another set of layoffs ) I'm taking good sleep is one of the benefits from taking a form of Preg that actually gets absorbed.
04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tilldeath in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
- By StackedCop in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
- By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
- By xtraflossy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
- By dlew308 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM