Andro Drive mini-review

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello Anabolicminds! I have been wanting to get to the 3 week point before posting up a review of my observations of this product. This product has been nothing short of outstanding for me and I will say this: Please, do NOT try and improve upon this formulation and if you plan on discontinuing it, PLEASE let me know ahead of time so I can take out a loan and get a pallet of this stuff. That being said, let's get down to business.

Stats:
Height: 6'0"
Current Weight: 212-215lbs
Bodyfat: Unknown (guessing around 11%)

Typical Power Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
Flat Barbell Bench: 315lbs for 3-5 reps (slow negative)
Barbell Squats: 275lbs for 15 reps (knees recovering from old, stupid, heavy weight)
Clean and Press: 165lbs for 12 reps (I'll do higher volume on a dedicated clean and press day)
Deadlift: Have only been doing stiff legged deadlifts, but will get back into these

Typical Iso Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
DB Curls: 60lb DBs for 8-10 reps each
Tricep Pushdowns: 200lbs (maxxed on the machine) for 12-15 reps
Dips: As many as I can and usually end just short of 50-60
Pullups: (All the way down and chin above the bar) As many as I can and usually get 12, 9, 6, 6, 5 and a forced rep

Background: I have been lifting weights since 16 years old and haven't used supplements until age 20 (MRI's N02) and relied on clean eating and excessive training. I haven't touched an andro type product until age 21 and jumped right into M1T @ 10mgs per day for 3 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 6OXO. I got hooked on supplements and you can fill in the rest from there...

Recently (2 months ago) I stopped a course of anabolics that had me afraid that I'd be on TRT for life. I was on testosterone for over 2 years and did added some other stuff on top of it when I decided that I wanted gaining to be a little easier. I can easily say that with gear, I could get away with a LOT and still maintain a good figure. Of course, I lied to most people about it when asked and just said something such like, "Nah, bro. I just take a lot of supplements." Long story short: I knew that I had to make a move with addictive patterns in my life and ran a 4 week course of HCG while on my last leg of 300mg/wk test prop and after the ester was mostly cleared I ran Clomid at Exemestane. I dropped a lot of supplements and ran beta alanine, protein, creatine, and BCAAs and wanted to see where my body would go. I also decided to stop Suboxone (stupid, stupid me for trying opiates) after a years use of Rx opiates and I knew that motivation and drive would be an issue. After the withdrawing was done (not fun) I ordered Andro Drive. I started Andro Drive at my own discretion when I felt my body was able to handle any neuro-stimulatory compounds.

The climb uphill started on day 2 for me with noticeable effects:

1. Motivation and the will to act was greatly increased. I have had anxiety issues in the past and some recent, but this product did NOT adversely effect anxiety at the starting dose (3 caps). I noticed myself not only doing things on the fly, but even at Starbuck's this woman spilled coffee and about 2.5 seconds later I was wiping it up with napkins. This is coming from someone who rarely wanted to make my bed. Ugh.

2. Workouts were on point. I started this after being off gear and tapered down PCT from about 5 weeks. I was scared of losing workout intensity, size, strength, etc. after cycling, but I am re-learning the importance of a caloric surplus for gaining strength. I ended up dropping water weight and some size, no doubt. But, I sprung back and am getting in better shape than Ive ever been. I find myself putting away the weights that the other's leave behind.

3. Impulsivity.... paradoxically I have been able to make much more rational choices with my life. I am a bit bi-polar from all the substance abuse I chose to partake in, however, I feel more balanced than before with a hint of hypomania. However, I wouldn't even consider it hypomania, as I don't say things and not follow through. I would just call it being happy.

4. To quote someone from the movie 'The Joneses', "if you can find your killer instinct, you can have anything you want." Some girl who came into my work said that I have a different 'glow' about me. It was very interesting. My personality is much stronger and I am able to cope with things better. I have a different outlook on things as well.

5. It's good to note that I have REMAINED at 3 caps a day and have NOT caved into my old ways of starting with the max dose. Why ruin a good thing? The effects are cumulative.

6. Sleep has been amazing. I have to say that I am finally refreshed to sleep WITHOUT a sleep aid, because I do so much crap during the day that I knockout in such short time, I can't remember falling asleep. I can remember my dreams without having to recollect them first thing upon waking. (ie. Last nights dreams had to do with being on a cruise ship and I guess I was some kinda celebrity, then another dream about walking the coast of the shores of East USA and it was very fictitious...) I sleep for 5 hours and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. I have analyzed my situation and dug deep (again) into research of sleep deprivation, etc. and although I'm not in some lab or facility, I have had no signs of microsleeping or whatnot. I know that the true short sleepers are genetically gifted and are few and far in between although:
a) I operate better than I ever have.
b) I am starting and completing more tasks than ever.
c) I am NOT using CNS stimulants
d) I have access to long-term and short-term memory, on demand, better than EVER.

7. Recovery has been phenomenal. I do eat a lot of food, but I eat clean foods so I am sure to keep strong in the gym and stay swole. I perform a lot of cardio now and I started actually making it a point to stretch again. If I am sleep deprived, then I show no significant signs of ANY symptoms.

8. Last but not least... At my peak of my 'juicing', I would linger around 235-240 with a maintenence dose of 350mg test/wk (still way too much), but after coming off cycle and detoxing from opiates (NO appetite for days), I dropped down to 220. I began eating like a horse with all clean foods that I prepare myself and good food when I eat out. I shredded down some bodyfat and lost a little strength, but then my strength came back and so did some weight. I feel good where I'm at now at 215lbs and I am working on losing more bodyfat, gaining back flexibility, upping my aerobic capacity, and exercising my frustrations and stress away.

Would I recommend Andro Drive?

Andro Drive has my full endorsement. Thank you to the Primordial Performance Team for putting out such a great product!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what I'd be like without it honestly... and I don't feel like finding out :D

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice review! All of these reviews/logs are making me excited to try it out, unfortunately I wanted to run it w/ AL so looks like at least another month before I'll give it a go. Who knows any more awesome reviews and i might just switch the AL for AH.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Awesome review man! I'm so glad to hear all the amazing results and changes! You pushed yourself to do a lot! I can't wait to run it !

picazzo

Awards
What are the ramifications of running long term at that dose ?
I echo what you said pretty much word for word and wonder about how long I could safely stay on .

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Anxious to get mine here in March with AH an AL to stack with.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to do a review!
Anytime! With a product that is this good, I feel an obligation to get the word out. I'd like this product to be continued to be produced for a while.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I echo what you said pretty much word for word and wonder about how long I could safely stay on .
I am sure that at a 3 cap dose, there would be no issue running Andro Drive longterm, but as I am not affiliated with the company I can not make such statements. I can say that pregnenolone and DHEA are great for adrenal recovery and such and have not given issues to those I know who have used these for years except the effects of improved quality of life.

As far as Andro Lean, I have not heard that any 7-oxo or 7-keto variant of DHEA being suppressive. 11-oxo has been noted to increase spermatogenesis in fish and I can say that while on 11-oxo a while ago, I actually felt like it was helping my testosterone levels during the 11-oxo bridge into PCT (which was a breeze). I would probably venture that 3 caps of Andro Drive and 3-5 caps of Andro Lean would not be suppressive especially if taken in conjunction with a good DAA product and estrogen modulator (even Primordial's TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha), though I would use something like TCF-1 and Erase or Testforce 2 and Erase.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see what Eric and the reps have to say about using something like 3 Andro Drive, 4 Andro Lean, and 4 Andro Hard for an 'extended amount of time'.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I don't know you Force, but you and I would have one amazing conversation if we ever met.

I have been interested in AndroDrive the most out of all the new AndroSeries. Thank you for officially helping me make my decision.

picazzo

Awards
Yes Andro drive at 3 caps improves my well being better than anything I've ever tried.
Just something in the way I'm "wired" if that makes sense.

I have tried 5 and 6 caps.....made me slightly foggy headed after a few days. 3 is where it's at for me also.
Any way I am very interested in simply staying on 3 caps year round.

Green I am twice your age so I am happy to see that is not just a TRT type thing that makes this work for me.
I am now convinced it is just that some people are wired differently than others.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Someone sell me theirs and repackage it so I can get it through customs...
Thanks heheheheh

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know you Force, but you and I would have one amazing conversation if we ever met.

I have been interested in AndroDrive the most out of all the new AndroSeries. Thank you for officially helping me make my decision.
I'm sure we would :D Did my situational aspect appeal to you? You can relate? I'm glad I could give you some insight on what exactly has been going on in my life and how this product effected me, including all the 'variables' in play. PLEASE let me know how everything goes with Andro Drive.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes Andro drive at 3 caps improves my well being better than anything I've ever tried.
Just something in the way I'm "wired" if that makes sense.

I have tried 5 and 6 caps.....made me slightly foggy headed after a few days. 3 is where it's at for me also.
Any way I am very interested in simply staying on 3 caps year round.

Green I am twice your age so I am happy to see that is not just a TRT type thing that makes this work for me.
I am now convinced it is just that some people are wired differently than others.
I totally feel you on this. I can't explain it, but I should be more amotivated and lethargic at this point from a culmination of things such as:
1. Winter season (albeit wamer here)
2. Possible post acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS)
3. Being fresh off PCT from a course of gear that couldn't even be worded as 'cycle' (many non-stop cycles)
4. My situation now is NOT where I want to be in life

But, I am happier than I've ever been, more people gravitate towards me (girls, guys, whatever... I don't care lol), I have a very positive outlook, I am able to set higher goals and achieve more short term goals along the way, I have much better recall again, Ich spreche besser Deutsche (I speak better German) y comprendo mas Espaniol... it is just bizarre.

I'm glad that this product is working for you the way that it should. I always wondered if I am in a very small percentile of individuals that this product effects this way and I admit that sometimes I feel so damned good that I ask myself if I have just caved in to the placebo effect or what... but I know that it is not possible at this point. I deal with EVERY range of emotions in a totally different aspect. The biggest sign for me was the fact that I would want to distance myself from someone for my own good (the person was probably a major life leech/grub) and I'd always hesitate, pause, procrastinate, etc. about telling this individual how I am feeling and what I'm going to do about it, in a healthy and well thought out way. And now, I have no issues about flat out just expressing myself not out of impulse, but without hesitation and quickly plotted due diligence (if you follow me).

Enough with the tangent, I probably read like a billboard. :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious to see what Eric and the reps have to say about using something like 3 Andro Drive, 4 Andro Lean, and 4 Andro Hard for an 'extended amount of time'.
What you describe above would be tantamount to a cycle in which suppression is inevitable, i.e. even on these products I would keep it to no longer than 16 weeks when stacked.

AD, even at the full 6 caps a day, being ran for extended periods of time (20+ weeks) imo can be done with minimal suppression, however I can't comment on any other possible long-term sides from continuous exposure, Eric would have to answer this.

Matt has discussed blast/cruising with AS products, perhaps AD could be used in a similar respect, not sure. I will be getting blood work done soon to determine the level of suppression from AD (currently ~18 days or so not sure lost count).

Thanks for the review, I agree entirely and have experienced similarly with my run of AD so far and plan on running it for 20 weeks or longer depending on bloods.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What you describe above would be tantamount to a cycle in which suppression is inevitable, i.e. even on these products I would keep it to no longer than 16 weeks when stacked.

AD, even at the full 6 caps a day, being ran for extended periods of time (20+ weeks) imo can be done with minimal suppression, however I can't comment on any other possible long-term sides from continuous exposure, Eric would have to answer this.

Matt has discussed blast/cruising with AS products, perhaps AD could be used in a similar respect, not sure. I will be getting blood work done soon to determine the level of suppression from AD (currently ~18 days or so not sure lost count).

Thanks for the review, I agree entirely and have experienced similarly with my run of AD so far and plan on running it for 20 weeks or longer depending on bloods.
I agree with you on this. I'm totally with you 100%. Here are some key points that 'I' think about in reference to the Androseries v3:

1. I see more logic in taking Andro Drive indefinitely as it offers too wide of array of benefits neurologically, than for someone like me to accept staying on an FDA approved SSRI for life and suffer a wide array of side effects that are both known and unknown. SSRIs will screw up everything from testosterone to sex drive to motor function, etc.

2. Androlean? Well I'd love to have a sick, anti-catabolic blend in my bloodstream to help polish my physique and allow me to be more flexible with my caloric intake. From the literature I have read, 7-oxo-DHEA is NOT suppressive and with 'my' personal experience, after using 11-oxo I have come back stronger right after discontinuing it than I was before starting it. I was curious to see what I may be experiencing and then I realized that it increases spermatogenesis in fish and that 11-oxo isn't extensively studied in humans and put 2 + 2 and came up with 4: These compounds will most likely not suppress me and I will be more than fine, should I discontinue.

3. Ahhhh... Andro Hard sounds like such a nice addition. Yes.... The one product in the series (Andro Drive) has been so good to me, I am contemplating me the possibility of Andro Hard. I would not consider myself natural if I were using it and this is one of my goals that I would like to stand by. I don't know, I mean... I have the supplement addict in me saying: "Get it and you'll love it! Come on!" and I have the logical side that says, "Dude, you just got off of a lot of juice and you could ruin a good thing. Don't eff this up." The ongoing debate on whether how suppressive methenolone is makes me wonder how suppressive Andro Hard could really be? I've been brushing up on some medical articles and old threads citing medical information about exogenous and endogenous ligands and how they suppress certain homeostatic checks and balances and I find myself seeing the link between DHEA-Androgens-Testosterone/Estrogen, etc. I don't know if there is a sure-fire answer. Ugh.

Then on top of that, my mind drifts into the realm of NDMA receptor modulation, SERM activity, aromatase inhibition, etc. and if these actions are significant enough to halt suppression?

Maybe someone could let Eric know about this thread and see what the Chief has to say about some of these circumstances? If not, I can always ping him, but I think it'd be great for public information if some of these ideas and concerns can be addressed here. :D

Thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I ended up gaining the muscle mass back that I thought I would keep off after stopping gear. I am still sleeping for about 5 hours and experiencing no recovery issues.
After a weight training routine and HIT cardio I sweat out most of my water weight, I weighed back at 233lbs.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
None of the Andro products have suppressed our testers more than 20-30% (LH/FSH) after 30-90 days, so Im pretty hopeful that you wont have any significant issues on recovery from a 8-12 week cycle. We are going to start doing some longer term testing with an AndroDrive user on a 12 week cycle. We really dont see any problem with this expect possibly increasing recovery time.

11 caps per day may be pushing it a bit... might be around 30-40% suppressed with a dose like that.

As far as neurologically, you might start having signs of mania if you push it too long, or too high of dose on the AndroDrive.

-Eric

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
None of the Andro products have suppressed our testers more than 20-30% (LH/FSH) after 30-90 days, so Im pretty hopeful that you wont have any significant issues on recovery from a 8-12 week cycle. We are going to start doing some longer term testing with an AndroDrive user on a 12 week cycle. We really dont see any problem with this expect possibly increasing recovery time.

11 caps per day may be pushing it a bit... might be around 30-40% suppressed with a dose like that.

As far as neurologically, you might start having signs of mania if you push it too long, or too high of dose on the AndroDrive.

-Eric
Eric, thanks for stopping in! Yes, I shouldn't get too greedy with the other products as far as how long I could push it. Andro Drive will be as long as you keep making it and years after if I keep stocking up.

I would say that at times, I feel hypomanic. However, I do not meet the full criteria for hypomania and I have been and would myself diagnose me as bipolar. I seem to have a better balance (the most balance I've ever had), more drive and ambition, and more overall happiness and ability to cope with stress. I will admit that much of my new ambitions that are becoming a reality are over-the-top, but I have spent most of my life either tuned out or depressed and addicted to some drug or anti-depressant. I'm tired of being intraverted and I finally feel like I've got the right to express the truth in whatever way I find is condusive and communicative to my target. I should say, I get the point across, fast. :D

But yeah, my quality of life has improved way too much to turn back and stop the very product that enriched my life. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
This has decided it for me....just recovering from adrenal fatigue so would be a nice addition. Curious to also learn about its aesthetic effects on the body. Has it helped you or drop any fat or harden up at all.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This has decided it for me....just recovering from adrenal fatigue so would be a nice addition. Curious to also learn about its aesthetic effects on the body. Has it helped you or drop any fat or harden up at all.
Adrenal fatigue can be (was for me) a bitch. I don't know about direct body composition, to be quite honest. I know I am tighter than I was in the sense that I feel like my brain is firing on all cylinders. You know that jacked feeling people think is a change in bodyfat when they consume massive amounts of stimulants in such a product like a strong 'pre-workout'? I don't feel strung out and jittery, I feel on point and sharp. It comes with the mental aspect.

I am sure that this product is positively effecting pretty much everything by giving me better brain function. I have received an order of supplements not long ago and just put in another one and will be on too many ergogenic supplements to be able to tell the difference in recovery and such. The neuro aspects I do NOT feel like changing, so I am sure to minimize substances that effect my thought process (nootropics) as I don't want to change the way I think. I like the feeling of enhanced clarity too much to purposely throw a wrench in the gears. :)

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
i wish i could afford anything this company makes, it sounds legit but for a 100+... must be nice! Any reps got codes for discounts? nice review man!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 25% off right? Or am I missing something

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Say whaaaa? Please PM me the details. I think it's order time :D
But yeah... Please PM me with the information so I can order up :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back FOG! When did you make the move down to FLA?

So this is just oral preg + dhea with a good delivery system? I'm definitely interested, but how would this differ in effects from a topical preg/dhea product that I am currently using?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

So this is just oral preg + dhea with a good delivery system? I'm definitely interested, but how would this differ in effects from a topical preg/dhea product that I am currently using?
This is what I want to know

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The increase in bio-availability through the use of the enanthate ester as well as enzyme inhibition allows your body to "use" the product better than the base ingredients alone. If you are interested, hit me up with a PM and I can give you a coupon to try it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess what's holding me back, is wondering how oral can give higher % availability than transdermal. TD will also give rise to a greater percentage of conversion to testosterone through enzymes in the skin. Oral delivery of DHEA also can cause a greater increase in E2.

How come Primordial Performance discontinued Dermacrine? I honestly think it was a superior product.

Also, I think the way this works for people must be very individual. I have been low on DHEA for a very long time before starting TRT and starting to supp with DHEA + PREG - I've had very poor adrenals for years - , but I did not notice this 'spark' of energy from starting those two hormones.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Gutterpump! Long time, no see! I moved here a little over 2 years ago! FLA reminds me of Front Line Assembly, my favorite group to listen to while lifting weights. ;)

I've tried oral and sublingual preg + dhea both seperate and combined and with piperine containing supps and nothing compares to Andro Drive. I have NEVER been more in tune with myself and with the outer world. Both of the preg and dhea have the enanthate esters and require once daily dosing only. I feel like I am living 2 lives compared to where I was for 28 years. I have good and bad days, but I can deal with them as opposed to being an intraverted and depressed individual that contemplates the words of a psychiatrist telling me that I may just need to be on an anti-depressant for life. I have less impulsivity and more logic. I actually was having a huge epiphany last night about something really negative that happened to me and I found myself trying to dig up articles on alcohol and it's effects on physique (probably trying to justify having a drink, like most alcoholics) and I poured myself 2 servings of alcohol and started to drink it. As soon as I felt a little whimpse of a buzz, I said to myself, "$%&@ this. I want to deal with this sober," and I dumped it out.

I noticed something else as well. I am a much quicker, learner. I enjoyed the new feeling Andro Drive gave me and started to take on too heavy of responsibilities on top of new habits that I never decided to take the time to develope. I also adopted a totally new outlook and attitude for life. I am in 'super read & write mode' and I take in my experiences and analyze them to improve myself faster than a chameleon can blend into a background. I am not reverted back to old habits and such, but I am learning to balance out even more and raise the bar. I am no longer a pushover either. I used to mostly hold in my disgust and anger and let it eat me alive, but now I can respond immediately.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?
We didn't D/C Dermacrine, it is still available through another company. Normally I would agree with you on the TD trumping oral but in this case it isn't so. I have used Dermacrine and now AD and AD is a different animal.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?
The Dermacrine transdermal was really enjoyable. However, this IS truly a different animal. The esterfied preg and dhea are extremely innovative and powerful. Whatever was done and whatever it is, it is really like roids for the brain!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review FoG!
I typically need a handful of stims to start my day/get me going in the morning. I was curious if you still need caffeine, etc to get you going and motivated or if the AD is all you need.
I've been dieting down/working out trying to rid my beer belly i accumulated in college long long ago, hoping this helps take my diet and cardio to the next level.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AD is said to have absorption of up to 90%, the best a TD can do is 20-30% max. That would probably equate to why it is being referred to as better.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Besides the inhibition of enzymes through the grapefruit, the compounds themselves also feature esters.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. :D Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. :D Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).
Looking forward to hearing your feedback :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Bday is in 5 days! Yee-hah. lol. I must say that I had a horrendous Saturday night and Sunday was God-awful, due to a lack of sleep. I don't want to go into details, but it was bad.

Back on track and all is nailed down. I'm loving Andro Drive. I have not increased my dose and it works as great as ever. I don't miss the feeling of being on 'gear' or prohormones, but I am convinced that with the recomposition effects, being on (for me anyhow, because I don't want to offend anyone) is like cheating. I was remembering and sorting out my experiences on the stuff and I remember being dope-sick for days and then popping back into the gym after getting oxy back in my blood and still being strong, looking utterly ripped, and being just fine. I could go without eating while out at a club while semi-speed-balling oxy/dexamphetamine and sleep in and workout when I felt like it.

Now? Food, food, food. I've eliminated a lot of supplements as well. The Andro Drive, Strive, Power Shock, and MST lineup remains. Most stuff just does me no good and upsets my stomach. I am happy to say that my motivation is extremely high, my discipline is great (still), and through newly developed, proper habits, I am able to surpass the condition I was in on gear. I was thinking of Andro Lean .... and contemplating Andro Hard... but I really don't want to screw up anything. My sex drive came back and I have been seeing someone for a week now and with whatever I'm doing and taking now, I had the most amazing, unstoppable sex on her lunch break back-to-back.

I realize that this isn't a drug-forum, nor is some information I add here PG-13, etc. But I am trying to allow honesty to actually give a good gauge for what exactly has happened as far as what I've been through and how I am changing and the forum is a healthy outlet for confessing a lot of the things I have once regretted.