Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?
    We didn't D/C Dermacrine, it is still available through another company. Normally I would agree with you on the TD trumping oral but in this case it isn't so. I have used Dermacrine and now AD and AD is a different animal.

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?
    The Dermacrine transdermal was really enjoyable. However, this IS truly a different animal. The esterfied preg and dhea are extremely innovative and powerful. Whatever was done and whatever it is, it is really like roids for the brain!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.97%

Thanks for the review FoG!
    I typically need a handful of stims to start my day/get me going in the morning. I was curious if you still need caffeine, etc to get you going and motivated or if the AD is all you need.
    I've been dieting down/working out trying to rid my beer belly i accumulated in college long long ago, hoping this helps take my diet and cardio to the next level.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

AD is said to have absorption of up to 90%, the best a TD can do is 20-30% max. That would probably equate to why it is being referred to as better.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Besides the inhibition of enzymes through the grapefruit, the compounds themselves also feature esters.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).
    Looking forward to hearing your feedback
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Bday is in 5 days! Yee-hah. lol. I must say that I had a horrendous Saturday night and Sunday was God-awful, due to a lack of sleep. I don't want to go into details, but it was bad.

Back on track and all is nailed down. I'm loving Andro Drive. I have not increased my dose and it works as great as ever. I don't miss the feeling of being on 'gear' or prohormones, but I am convinced that with the recomposition effects, being on (for me anyhow, because I don't want to offend anyone) is like cheating. I was remembering and sorting out my experiences on the stuff and I remember being dope-sick for days and then popping back into the gym after getting oxy back in my blood and still being strong, looking utterly ripped, and being just fine. I could go without eating while out at a club while semi-speed-balling oxy/dexamphetamine and sleep in and workout when I felt like it.

Now? Food, food, food. I've eliminated a lot of supplements as well. The Andro Drive, Strive, Power Shock, and MST lineup remains. Most stuff just does me no good and upsets my stomach. I am happy to say that my motivation is extremely high, my discipline is great (still), and through newly developed, proper habits, I am able to surpass the condition I was in on gear. I was thinking of Andro Lean .... and contemplating Andro Hard... but I really don't want to screw up anything. My sex drive came back and I have been seeing someone for a week now and with whatever I'm doing and taking now, I had the most amazing, unstoppable sex on her lunch break back-to-back.

I realize that this isn't a drug-forum, nor is some information I add here PG-13, etc. But I am trying to allow honesty to actually give a good gauge for what exactly has happened as far as what I've been through and how I am changing and the forum is a healthy outlet for confessing a lot of the things I have once regretted.
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Be open, it allows those with similar situations/historiesn, that can relate but don't want to admit it, a chance to see your experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Be open, it allows those with similar situations/historiesn, that can relate but don't want to admit it, a chance to see your experience.
    Thanks for the encouragement
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

I will say one something about one supplement that I ran out of and I notice a major difference with: CoQ10
    I was taking 400mg-600mg per day and ran out about 10 days ago and I have noticed that there has been a drop off in athletic performance, sleep time (was needing 5 hours and now need 6.5 and rising as my coq10 levels drop further), fat loss, and a few other things. I will say that I am also feeling a tad more fatigued, but it's not drastic... but noticeable.
    I am still feeling very mentally acute, but not as uppity as when using the Andro Drive and CoQ10. I am getting a bottle tomorrow after I load up (megadose) these expired *** zip-melts.
    I am really going to re-assess my supplement spending right now. Andro Drive, CoQ10, MST lineup, Strive, Power Shock, and vitamin D3 and coenzymate B complex are the products that really shine for me. I want my CoQ10 levels back up ASAP before my bday (3 days)!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I will say one something about one supplement that I ran out of and I notice a major difference with: CoQ10
    I was taking 400mg-600mg per day and ran out about 10 days ago and I have noticed that there has been a drop off in athletic performance, sleep time (was needing 5 hours and now need 6.5 and rising as my coq10 levels drop further), fat loss, and a few other things. I will say that I am also feeling a tad more fatigued, but it's not drastic... but noticeable.
    I am still feeling very mentally acute, but not as uppity as when using the Andro Drive and CoQ10. I am getting a bottle tomorrow after I load up (megadose) these expired *** zip-melts.
    I am really going to re-assess my supplement spending right now. Andro Drive, CoQ10, MST lineup, Strive, Power Shock, and vitamin D3 and coenzymate B complex are the products that really shine for me. I want my CoQ10 levels back up ASAP before my bday (3 days)!
    What brand? Have you looked into Ubiquinol

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-softgels.html

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

FOG, have you tried MST's Ultra Cordyceps V02? Seems to me this may be better in regards to athletic performance, than CoQ10 alone. I've been trying to cut down on supps as well myself though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-v02-caps.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

Yes, that's the reduced form that I was used to taking. I use Qunol's ubiquinol and it contains some absorption enhancers such as lecithin and a few other things. I'll check out those soft-gels too. Thank you!
    I am 99.9% positive that I have a CoQ10 deficiency, as after reloading on 2 days of VERY high dosed ubiquinONE (even though it's less bioavailable), my vision has improved, my mood has balanced a bit more, and I have more energy.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

FOG, have you tried MST's Ultra Cordyceps V02? Seems to me this may be better in regards to athletic performance, than CoQ10 alone. I've been trying to cut down on supps as well myself though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-v02-caps.html
    Gutterpump, as a matter of fact I take 1-2 Cordygen V02 Ultra pre-workout after taking the Cordygen 5, Nitroceps, Cre-02 combo. I do noticed a significant difference with those products, but the ubiquinol is NOW seemingly critical that I take for all around energy and well-being. I notice a lot of stamina from the Cordygen/Oxyceps matrices.

I can piece together the effectiveness of the Andro Drive and CoQ10, finally. I was able to function and detox so fast from opiates after being diligent about taking 800mg of ubiquinol per day for 2 months while on Suboxone and into the withdrawals. With ubiquinol's ability to deliver oxygen to refresh every organ, I was surprised that the withdrawals were COMPLETELY over in about 7-8ish days. After that, each day I counted as a blessing and was almost expecting PAWS (post acute withdrawal syndrome) or some other withdrawal effects to flare up, but no. I felt reborn.

After spending the past 14 days re-assessing things, researching, and deliberating I have concluded:
    Andro Drive + CoQ10 = my ultimate combo

Andro Drive = Diligence, vigilance, mental energy, mental connection, require less sleep, more vivid sleep, better lucidity in and out of consciousness

Ubiquinol @ 600mg per day (upping it to 800mg/ 400mg with breakfast and 400mg with brunch) = More energy, decreased DOMS, decreased need for sleep, positive feelings, vigilance, enhanced vision and mental clarity, profound endurance and stamina

Combined: 1 + 1 = approximately 10 as far as synergy
  18. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

After spending the past 14 days re-assessing things, researching, and deliberating I have concluded:
    Andro Drive + CoQ10 = my ultimate combo

Andro Drive = Diligence, vigilance, mental energy, mental connection, require less sleep, more vivid sleep, better lucidity in and out of consciousness
    Just tried out some AD yesterday morning at half dose and these things are very apparent. Excellent effect for work related situations. I would assume studying for a class or test would be beneficial as well. I love these little adrenal hormones . I've been meaning to get on the CoQ train for sometime now and this is as good a time as ever to try the too together. I'm in a self experimental mood
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Just tried out some AD yesterday morning at half dose and these things are very apparent. Excellent effect for work related situations. I would assume studying for a class or test would be beneficial as well. I love these little adrenal hormones . I've been meaning to get on the CoQ train for sometime now and this is as good a time as ever to try the too together. I'm in a self experimental mood
    I'm glad that you enjoy the Andro Drive! I feel like I'm 'back in the saddle again'. I have energy and more positivity to match up with the drive and motivation that the Andro Drive gives me. Long live Andro Drive and CoQ10!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

Still need to get some AD. Very glad to see you doing well FOG. Can't wait, I'm eager to get my hands on AD.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

I will be adding CoQ10 to my daily regimine shortly (order most likely going in tonight). I am choosing ubiquinone, however, as it seems to come out more price effective, even considering standard dosage comparison.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.97%

FoG is onto something w/ CoQ10...
    Been on AD for 10 days now, was at Costco and bought some CoQ10 b/c it was on sale. Got home and took ~400-500mg dose and BAM!. Not sure how long it took to kick it but I suddenly felt like I had way too much energy. Almost like a dose of EC just kicked in.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

^ Instant surge of Adenosine triphosphate? LOw CoQ10 levels will make it harder to convert food into energy and have high energy readily accessible.
    Did you get ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
    -Matt
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.97%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    ^ Instant surge of Adenosine triphosphate? LOw CoQ10 levels will make it harder to convert food into energy and have high energy readily accessible.
    Did you get ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
    -Matt

*edit forgot that I probably can't post a link to costco's website*
    It looks like its ubidecarenone

I'm not very familiar with CoQ10 but it looks like I'll be reading up on it today. If it causes ATP to spike like that I'm not sure if I'll need stims anymore lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Still need to get some AD. Very glad to see you doing well FOG. Can't wait, I'm eager to get my hands on AD.
    Thanks F355! I need to get me another bottle ASAP.

I was wrong about my CoQ10, as Qunol is actually 'ubiquinone'. I will try the ubiquinol and see if the benefits outweigh the costs
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

I was wrong about my CoQ10, as Qunol is actually 'ubiquinone'. I will try the ubiquinol and see if the benefits outweigh the costs
    I followed Dr. Houser's recommendation on dosage (you can find it in the "top 10" thread in his subforum). Comparing recommended dosage of "-one" to "-ol", it made sense to go with ubiquinone, especially since this isn't a "cycle product" for me, and something I will run year round, cost needs to be kept in mind.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Well... Disappointed to say that I ran out of Andro Drive during a rough patch and am now picking up the pieces. Just got back on Andro Drive a couple days ago.
    Pregnenolone has also been widely reported to make people feel happier. In fact, its well-known mood-heightening qualities are almost legendary. As Dr. Ray Sahelian, MD states in his wonderful little book, Pregnenolone: Nature’s Feel-Good Hormone:
    • "I am 100 percent convinced that taking pregnenolone leads to changes in awareness and alertness. I noticed an improved visual clarity...within an hour of dosing…a mellow, steady, persistent feeling of well-being...had imperceptibly come on...Flowers seemed...brighter and prettier...my attention focused on the architecture of the homes...I started noticing the patterns of the stones, the shapes of the windows, doorways, porticos and other details...the palm trees...appeared Caribbean island-like picturesque. Everything seemed more beautiful and intriguing. I felt a sense of child wonder, that everything was okay. How special and enchanting life could be!"
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

I'm positive that at least for me, long term use of AD would only be beneficial.

Fortunately, pregnenolone is amazingly safer than other steroids. Pregnenolone researchers working with both human and animal subjects since the 1940s have consistently commented on pregnenolones virtual absence of toxicity. For example, the classic review article on pregnenolone by Henderson and colleagues in 1950 states: 'It [pregnenolone] has an extremely low order of toxicity; [it] has not shown any adverse effects on endocrine [hormone] physiology ....'
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

Well I've decided to give it a shot now. Started taking AD 2 days ago, along with AH at 3 caps. I'm on TRT so I'm testing to see where the AH will bring my DHT levels to. Test alone doesn't convert enough to DHT for me, so I need to supplement with it since I don't like using test creams (which dramatically raise DHT levels).

I will report back on how I feel on androDrive, but keep in mind that I also started androHard with it, so I'll be feeling both's effects.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

By the way, a few users whom report feeling spaced out from the Andro Drive is due to excess normalization of neurotransmitters from taking too much pregenolone. I was just digging for some feedback and literature in some other forums and came across this:

Additional background factoids:
    1) Pregnenolone is bound to sulfate in the human body which is the long term storage form of pregnenolone.
    2) The NMDA receptors regulate all neurotransmitters, not just a few.
    3) Supplementing with too much pregnenolone results in "excess normalization", which results in "spacey" feelings, not feelings of depression, anxiety, aggression, OCD, or any other symptom of neurotransmitter excess or deficit
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

ubiquinol (kaneka qh)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    FoG is onto something w/ CoQ10...
    Been on AD for 10 days now, was at Costco and bought some CoQ10 b/c it was on sale. Got home and took ~400-500mg dose and BAM!. Not sure how long it took to kick it but I suddenly felt like I had way too much energy. Almost like a dose of EC just kicked in.
    I have to treat the Andro Drive and CoQ10 like an important medicine. I ended up getting the cumulative benefits of having the pregnenolone dose just right to optimize my neurotransmitters (and the DHEA) and the ubiquinol at 1 gram a day was turning my body and mind into a metabolic powerhouse. I just ran out and let myself go.
    Although pregnenolone is inhibitory to GABA receptors, I find it odd that I was able to reduce the dose of Librium (GABA-A agonist) and actually feel better.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    ubiquinol (kaneka qh)
    I actually have 2 bottles of the NOW brand Ubiquinol and oddly enough I'm using a 200mg+ ubiquinol per day and 800mg of the ubiquinone with a few things in there to enhance absorption. I'll see if there's a difference. Anything that makes life better in the least is worth it for me at this juncture.
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Well I've decided to give it a shot now. Started taking AD 2 days ago, along with AH at 3 caps. I'm on TRT so I'm testing to see where the AH will bring my DHT levels to. Test alone doesn't convert enough to DHT for me, so I need to supplement with it since I don't like using test creams (which dramatically raise DHT levels).

I will report back on how I feel on androDrive, but keep in mind that I also started androHard with it, so I'll be feeling both's effects.
    Looking forward to your thoughts.

By the way, a few users whom report feeling spaced out from the Andro Drive is due to excess normalization of neurotransmitters from taking too much pregenolone. I was just digging for some feedback and literature in some other forums and came across this:
    I believe Eric narrowed the issue down to the addition of the 7,8 Benzoflavone to the Preg, and will look to reduce it slightly.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts.

I believe Eric narrowed the issue down to the addition of the 7,8 Benzoflavone to the Preg, and will look to reduce it slightly.
    I hope you guys don't mess with this formula much at all. I know that the benzoflavone can cause some cloudiness in some users, but selfishly I can say that I like it the way it is. It's not broke...
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

I hope you guys don't mess with this formula much at all. I know that the benzoflavone can cause some cloudiness in some users, but selfishly I can say that I like it the way it is. It's not broke...
    From my understanding they are testing it to ensure that there isn't a loss of effectiveness. Unfortunately, they have to do the change on the reaction of the majority, same thing with Andromass v2. A lot of guys LOVED the 1-dhea, but with so many complaining of lethargy, a change has to be made.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Great thread, I've enjoyed reading this. I posted one also and quoted the OP here.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

It's been about a week since I've started it. Not noticing any brain cloudiness that people are reporting. I'm taking 4 caps daily.

Btw, I'm also loving the androhard. Libido is WAY up on only 3 caps. It's amazing simply for that alone.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Hey Kyle great to see you back on track....I've been eager to give Androdrive a whirl but the funds aint gonna allow it at the moment. Out of all of products that Eric has come out with in the Andro series this is the one that sparked my attention, I know something like this will be beyond beneficial when I start the Academy ( if there isn't another set of layoffs ) I'm taking good sleep is one of the benefits from taking a form of Preg that actually gets absorbed.
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Great thread, I've enjoyed reading this. I posted one also and quoted the OP here.
    Thanks for getting this up Mike

It's been about a week since I've started it. Not noticing any brain cloudiness that people are reporting. I'm taking 4 caps daily.

Btw, I'm also loving the androhard. Libido is WAY up on only 3 caps. It's amazing simply for that alone.
    Thanks for sharing your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Hey Kyle great to see you back on track....I've been eager to give Androdrive a whirl but the funds aint gonna allow it at the moment. Out of all of products that Eric has come out with in the Andro series this is the one that sparked my attention, I know something like this will be beyond beneficial when I start the Academy ( if there isn't another set of layoffs ) I'm taking good sleep is one of the benefits from taking a form of Preg that actually gets absorbed.
    Hit me up and I can give you a coupon!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro drive for the females?
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Stackedcop's AMS 1-andro mini log (not sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
  4. Swagger mini drive
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM