Andro Drive mini-review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    someone pm me with this info
    Send a pm to a rep and they will hook you up.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. It's 25% off right? Or am I missing something
    •   

3. Huh? Say whaaaa? Please PM me the details. I think it's order time
    But yeah... Please PM me with the information so I can order up

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Huh? Say whaaaa? Please PM me the details. I think it's order time
    But yeah... Please PM me with the information so I can order up
    Got back to you bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Thank you guys

6. Welcome back FOG! When did you make the move down to FLA?

So this is just oral preg + dhea with a good delivery system? I'm definitely interested, but how would this differ in effects from a topical preg/dhea product that I am currently using?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump
    Welcome back FOG! When did you make the move down to FLA?

So this is just oral preg + dhea with a good delivery system? I'm definitely interested, but how would this differ in effects from a topical preg/dhea product that I am currently using?
    This is what I want to know

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

The increase in bio-availability through the use of the enanthate ester as well as enzyme inhibition allows your body to "use" the product better than the base ingredients alone. If you are interested, hit me up with a PM and I can give you a coupon to try it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. I guess what's holding me back, is wondering how oral can give higher % availability than transdermal. TD will also give rise to a greater percentage of conversion to testosterone through enzymes in the skin. Oral delivery of DHEA also can cause a greater increase in E2.

How come Primordial Performance discontinued Dermacrine? I honestly think it was a superior product.

Also, I think the way this works for people must be very individual. I have been low on DHEA for a very long time before starting TRT and starting to supp with DHEA + PREG - I've had very poor adrenals for years - , but I did not notice this 'spark' of energy from starting those two hormones.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

Gutterpump! Long time, no see! I moved here a little over 2 years ago! FLA reminds me of Front Line Assembly, my favorite group to listen to while lifting weights.

I've tried oral and sublingual preg + dhea both seperate and combined and with piperine containing supps and nothing compares to Andro Drive. I have NEVER been more in tune with myself and with the outer world. Both of the preg and dhea have the enanthate esters and require once daily dosing only. I feel like I am living 2 lives compared to where I was for 28 years. I have good and bad days, but I can deal with them as opposed to being an intraverted and depressed individual that contemplates the words of a psychiatrist telling me that I may just need to be on an anti-depressant for life. I have less impulsivity and more logic. I actually was having a huge epiphany last night about something really negative that happened to me and I found myself trying to dig up articles on alcohol and it's effects on physique (probably trying to justify having a drink, like most alcoholics) and I poured myself 2 servings of alcohol and started to drink it. As soon as I felt a little whimpse of a buzz, I said to myself, "$%&@ this. I want to deal with this sober," and I dumped it out.

I noticed something else as well. I am a much quicker, learner. I enjoyed the new feeling Andro Drive gave me and started to take on too heavy of responsibilities on top of new habits that I never decided to take the time to develope. I also adopted a totally new outlook and attitude for life. I am in 'super read & write mode' and I take in my experiences and analyze them to improve myself faster than a chameleon can blend into a background. I am not reverted back to old habits and such, but I am learning to balance out even more and raise the bar. I am no longer a pushover either. I used to mostly hold in my disgust and anger and let it eat me alive, but now I can respond immediately.
    •   

11. Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Great to hear dude. I've had some similar issues to you regarding the assertiveness, sharpness, etc in the past. What really worked for me was getting my DHT into a proper (higher) range, E2 balanced, and TD DHEA + Preg helped too. Not to mention proper sleep. I've always been a night person.

Have you ever tried a transdermal DHEA + PREG combo like Dermacrine before? AFAIK, transdermal is much better than oral, more available, and more interactive with steroid enzymes in the skin. Why would PP ever discontinue dermacrine?
    We didn't D/C Dermacrine, it is still available through another company. Normally I would agree with you on the TD trumping oral but in this case it isn't so. I have used Dermacrine and now AD and AD is a different animal.

13. That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

I'm currently using the other company's product. I didn't think they were affiliated at all though, especially since it's a totally different carrier?

So you're also saying I could take both products, if this one is a different animal?
    The Dermacrine transdermal was really enjoyable. However, this IS truly a different animal. The esterfied preg and dhea are extremely innovative and powerful. Whatever was done and whatever it is, it is really like roids for the brain!

15. Thanks for the review FoG!
    I typically need a handful of stims to start my day/get me going in the morning. I was curious if you still need caffeine, etc to get you going and motivated or if the AD is all you need.
    I've been dieting down/working out trying to rid my beer belly i accumulated in college long long ago, hoping this helps take my diet and cardio to the next level.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    That's what I've been trying to find out. Why is it so different? I get the delivery method, but the dhea and preg hasn't been altered has it? Topical DHEA also converts much more readily to test.

AD is said to have absorption of up to 90%, the best a TD can do is 20-30% max. That would probably equate to why it is being referred to as better.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

Besides the inhibition of enzymes through the grapefruit, the compounds themselves also feature esters.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).

19. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Ok I'm convinced. I'm going to give it a trial.

The effects for FOG sound similar to my long trial with Stablon/Tianeptine. I was thinking of starting that again, but not till after I try Androdrive first. Stablon can get real pricey, especially since it's underdosed, but it worked amazingly well for me (due to neuroplasticity and enhacing firing rate of dopamine).
    Looking forward to hearing your feedback
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Bday is in 5 days! Yee-hah. lol. I must say that I had a horrendous Saturday night and Sunday was God-awful, due to a lack of sleep. I don't want to go into details, but it was bad.

Back on track and all is nailed down. I'm loving Andro Drive. I have not increased my dose and it works as great as ever. I don't miss the feeling of being on 'gear' or prohormones, but I am convinced that with the recomposition effects, being on (for me anyhow, because I don't want to offend anyone) is like cheating. I was remembering and sorting out my experiences on the stuff and I remember being dope-sick for days and then popping back into the gym after getting oxy back in my blood and still being strong, looking utterly ripped, and being just fine. I could go without eating while out at a club while semi-speed-balling oxy/dexamphetamine and sleep in and workout when I felt like it.

Now? Food, food, food. I've eliminated a lot of supplements as well. The Andro Drive, Strive, Power Shock, and MST lineup remains. Most stuff just does me no good and upsets my stomach. I am happy to say that my motivation is extremely high, my discipline is great (still), and through newly developed, proper habits, I am able to surpass the condition I was in on gear. I was thinking of Andro Lean .... and contemplating Andro Hard... but I really don't want to screw up anything. My sex drive came back and I have been seeing someone for a week now and with whatever I'm doing and taking now, I had the most amazing, unstoppable sex on her lunch break back-to-back.

I realize that this isn't a drug-forum, nor is some information I add here PG-13, etc. But I am trying to allow honesty to actually give a good gauge for what exactly has happened as far as what I've been through and how I am changing and the forum is a healthy outlet for confessing a lot of the things I have once regretted.

21. Be open, it allows those with similar situations/historiesn, that can relate but don't want to admit it, a chance to see your experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Be open, it allows those with similar situations/historiesn, that can relate but don't want to admit it, a chance to see your experience.
    Thanks for the encouragement

23. I will say one something about one supplement that I ran out of and I notice a major difference with: CoQ10
    I was taking 400mg-600mg per day and ran out about 10 days ago and I have noticed that there has been a drop off in athletic performance, sleep time (was needing 5 hours and now need 6.5 and rising as my coq10 levels drop further), fat loss, and a few other things. I will say that I am also feeling a tad more fatigued, but it's not drastic... but noticeable.
    I am still feeling very mentally acute, but not as uppity as when using the Andro Drive and CoQ10. I am getting a bottle tomorrow after I load up (megadose) these expired *** zip-melts.
    I am really going to re-assess my supplement spending right now. Andro Drive, CoQ10, MST lineup, Strive, Power Shock, and vitamin D3 and coenzymate B complex are the products that really shine for me. I want my CoQ10 levels back up ASAP before my bday (3 days)!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I will say one something about one supplement that I ran out of and I notice a major difference with: CoQ10
    I was taking 400mg-600mg per day and ran out about 10 days ago and I have noticed that there has been a drop off in athletic performance, sleep time (was needing 5 hours and now need 6.5 and rising as my coq10 levels drop further), fat loss, and a few other things. I will say that I am also feeling a tad more fatigued, but it's not drastic... but noticeable.
    I am still feeling very mentally acute, but not as uppity as when using the Andro Drive and CoQ10. I am getting a bottle tomorrow after I load up (megadose) these expired *** zip-melts.
    I am really going to re-assess my supplement spending right now. Andro Drive, CoQ10, MST lineup, Strive, Power Shock, and vitamin D3 and coenzymate B complex are the products that really shine for me. I want my CoQ10 levels back up ASAP before my bday (3 days)!
    What brand? Have you looked into Ubiquinol

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-softgels.html

25. FOG, have you tried MST's Ultra Cordyceps V02? Seems to me this may be better in regards to athletic performance, than CoQ10 alone. I've been trying to cut down on supps as well myself though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-v02-caps.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    What brand? Have you looked into Ubiquinol

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-softgels.html
    Yes, that's the reduced form that I was used to taking. I use Qunol's ubiquinol and it contains some absorption enhancers such as lecithin and a few other things. I'll check out those soft-gels too. Thank you!
    I am 99.9% positive that I have a CoQ10 deficiency, as after reloading on 2 days of VERY high dosed ubiquinONE (even though it's less bioavailable), my vision has improved, my mood has balanced a bit more, and I have more energy.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    FOG, have you tried MST's Ultra Cordyceps V02? Seems to me this may be better in regards to athletic performance, than CoQ10 alone. I've been trying to cut down on supps as well myself though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-v02-caps.html
    Gutterpump, as a matter of fact I take 1-2 Cordygen V02 Ultra pre-workout after taking the Cordygen 5, Nitroceps, Cre-02 combo. I do noticed a significant difference with those products, but the ubiquinol is NOW seemingly critical that I take for all around energy and well-being. I notice a lot of stamina from the Cordygen/Oxyceps matrices.

I can piece together the effectiveness of the Andro Drive and CoQ10, finally. I was able to function and detox so fast from opiates after being diligent about taking 800mg of ubiquinol per day for 2 months while on Suboxone and into the withdrawals. With ubiquinol's ability to deliver oxygen to refresh every organ, I was surprised that the withdrawals were COMPLETELY over in about 7-8ish days. After that, each day I counted as a blessing and was almost expecting PAWS (post acute withdrawal syndrome) or some other withdrawal effects to flare up, but no. I felt reborn.

After spending the past 14 days re-assessing things, researching, and deliberating I have concluded:
    Andro Drive + CoQ10 = my ultimate combo

Andro Drive = Diligence, vigilance, mental energy, mental connection, require less sleep, more vivid sleep, better lucidity in and out of consciousness

Ubiquinol @ 600mg per day (upping it to 800mg/ 400mg with breakfast and 400mg with brunch) = More energy, decreased DOMS, decreased need for sleep, positive feelings, vigilance, enhanced vision and mental clarity, profound endurance and stamina

Combined: 1 + 1 = approximately 10 as far as synergy

28. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    After spending the past 14 days re-assessing things, researching, and deliberating I have concluded:
    Andro Drive + CoQ10 = my ultimate combo

Andro Drive = Diligence, vigilance, mental energy, mental connection, require less sleep, more vivid sleep, better lucidity in and out of consciousness
    Just tried out some AD yesterday morning at half dose and these things are very apparent. E****lent effect for work related situations. I would assume studying for a class or test would be beneficial as well. I love these little adrenal hormones . I've been meaning to get on the CoQ train for sometime now and this is as good a time as ever to try the too together. I'm in a self experimental mood

29. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Just tried out some AD yesterday morning at half dose and these things are very apparent. E****lent effect for work related situations. I would assume studying for a class or test would be beneficial as well. I love these little adrenal hormones . I've been meaning to get on the CoQ train for sometime now and this is as good a time as ever to try the too together. I'm in a self experimental mood
    I'm glad that you enjoy the Andro Drive! I feel like I'm 'back in the saddle again'. I have energy and more positivity to match up with the drive and motivation that the Andro Drive gives me. Long live Andro Drive and CoQ10!

30. Still need to get some AD. Very glad to see you doing well FOG. Can't wait, I'm eager to get my hands on AD.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro drive for the females?
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Stackedcop's AMS 1-andro mini log (not sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
  4. Swagger mini drive
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM