androbulk logs

BKx90

Awards
where they at people? its been about 3 weeks I kno some people are using it by now?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk Bump

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen logs where ppl are gaining three pounds a week almost

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to see these logs, if u can link me to any of them id appreciate itbc i havent seen any :D
You can search for them just as fast as I can.. And a few were on other forums

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No shiz man! What the eff????

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We didn't do sponsored logs because everyone claims that sponsored logs are bias (unless of course it is a negative review, then it is legit, go figure). The twist side to that is we can't force people to log.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've searched AM for Bulk logs nothing to be found...

R1 hook us up man... I've used the search! I've used it! Don't tell me to use it, cuz I did! Stop yelling at me about search!

Seriously tho, anyone have any luck?

BKx90

Awards
I've searched AM for Bulk logs nothing to be found...

R1 hook us up man... I've used the search! I've used it! Don't tell me to use it, cuz I did! Stop yelling at me about search!

Seriously tho, anyone have any luck?
lmao for real

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemme see where I saw one. One guy is logging andromass and bulk on here right now, I know that much. If it's on a different forum, I'll PM all of you

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks beb! Hooo yea beb!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks R1!! They would be on primordial... I stopped reading over there. Everyone seemed so angry and drama filled on PP.com

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about it. You should post more, can use more level heads, haha..
What did you just say?!!! Any reps care to chime in?! My bulk was supposed to be here @145 its now 148!!!!! I can't eat or go to the effing gym without my hormones!!!!

Lol crazy cats over there! I don't know how you guys do it! You take more heat than any reps by far!

Anyways just ordered my bulk last night and my buddy is about 2 Weeks in on hard, I'll keep you guys posted : )

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My forum time has been cut back significantly, and I been focusing on our outside boards, so I haven't experienced it lately. Ill probably get back over this this weekend.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My forum time has been cut back significantly, and I been focusing on our outside boards, so I haven't experienced it lately. Ill probably get back over this this weekend.
I'm not too worried about it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel bad though for some of the regulars, I used to be in regular contact with them. I actually received a PM recently asking about my absence, so i figured its time.
Well good luck, buddy! They can definitely benefit from your knowledge, I know I have

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update for everyone... one of my buddies started bulk yesterday. I'll keep you all informed on how he's doing with it. I won't be starting mine for a couple of months.

Another guy at the station is nearing 3 Weeks on hard. Both of them are also on trt.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Weeks in nothing to note just yet...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my friend has been on it for 1 full week now and has gained 1 1/2 pounds. will keep u updated

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Water weight?
not sure. he doesnt have a bloat right now. up 3 pounds now as of 3/26. i think its been 2 weeks. more vascular, endurance is up. he said if this log goes well, he will create an account on here and log AB + AM next cycle about 5 weeks after PCT is over

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure. he doesnt have a bloat right now. up 3 pounds now as of 3/26. i think its been 2 weeks. more vascular, endurance is up. he said if this log goes well, he will create an account on here and log AB + AM next cycle about 5 weeks after PCT is over
Nice :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said the main thing he has seen is strength gains. some size, end of week 3, i think up 5 pounds. i lift with him tomorrow with another buddy of mine and ill get the update and post on here.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately little to no results on the Bulk... As previously stated he's on TRT so the Super 4 was prob not a lot of help.

I left for training for 2 Weeks so I can't really comment on his diet and routine but when I left he started a journal and was tracking his weight and cals. Upon my return no journal and diet was prob super spotty. Maybe just a non responder? I can't say for sure since I wasn't around to watch his dedication. Personally I think he was just eating at maintenance after I left. You have to understand though I work in a station full of freaks. Everyone is on TRT (except for myself) and we eat nothing but chicken and steak so maintenance while its maintenance its still pretty damn good.

On another note, the other Guy on the Drive and Hard cycle 6 Weeks in up 12 lbs and is shredded. I know for a fact he's been super strict with his diet and routine cuz he was checking in with me while I was gone. Ooh and one more thing his T levels are over 1500 (it stops @ 1500ng/dl) he gets labs weekly at the TRT clinic. Prior to the Hard/Drive he was 6 - 700's...

Edit: just goes to show certain hormones react differently in different people.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately little to no results on the Bulk... As previously stated he's on TRT so the Super 4 was prob not a lot of help.

I left for training for 2 Weeks so I can't really comment on his diet and routine but when I left he started a journal and was tracking his weight and cals. Upon my return no journal and diet was prob super spotty. Maybe just a non responder? I can't say for sure since I wasn't around to watch his dedication. Personally I think he was just eating at maintenance after I left. You have to understand though I work in a station full of freaks. Everyone is on TRT (except for myself) and we eat nothing but chicken and steak so maintenance while its maintenance its still pretty damn good.

On another note, the other Guy on the Drive and Hard cycle 6 Weeks in up 12 lbs and is shredded. I know for a fact he's been super strict with his diet and routine cuz he was checking in with me while I was gone. Ooh and one more thing his T levels are over 1500 (it stops @ 1500ng/dl) he gets labs weekly at the TRT clinic. Prior to the Hard/Drive he was 6 - 700's...

Edit: just goes to show certain hormones react differently in different people.

yeah it seems to be hit or miss

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I certainly agree on the different reactions, I do think there was a pretty clear difference in dedication between those two mentioned.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed... I'll just have to wait and see way it does when I run it : )

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burly's Bulk log was a good follow. If I was a lot leaner id run it right now. For Burly it acted more like a recomping agent that strait out bulker.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burly's Bulk log was a good follow. If I was a lot leaner id run it right now. For Burly it acted more like a recomping agent that strait out bulker.
it seems like AM and AB do the same thing

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it seems like AM and AB do the same thing
I think, particularly with the AB, it is diet depending. I think the androseries in general is causing some leaning with most the products, but if bulk is treated to high calories, that scale will tip.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did he log it on here or over at PP?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a bit late. I ran mass v2 & gained a considerable amount of weight. It kicks in the first week too. Only thing I was bloated and tired as hell.

R1 I know u ran v3 and was bit dissapointed. I'm curious how Bulk is.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit late. I ran mass v2 & gained a considerable amount of weight. It kicks in the first week too. Only thing I was bloated and tired as hell.

R1 I know u ran v3 and was bit dissapointed. I'm curious how Bulk is.
the only thing i was disappointed in was the fact it takes 4 weeks to see anything. other that its decent. I got sick and lost 6 pounds and still managed to come back and GAIN another 6 pounds with decreased BF