From superhumanradio.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah! i forgot about that! androbulk now 170 with that coupon including shipping!

attacklife04

Awards
I heard carl25 is 25% off.

From superhumanradio.
This may be a dumb question but "carl25" is what you put in during checkout on PP's website? Also anyone know if this 25% off coupon works with Mass, Hard, and the TRS??? If not, any info on a discount for these products would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may be a dumb question but "carl25" is what you put in during checkout on PP's website? Also anyone know if this 25% off coupon works with Mass, Hard, and the TRS??? If not, any info on a discount for these products would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.
When eric gave it out during the interview, he said it was for Mass and/or Bulk. And when you check out there is a section for coupons. Just enter it in there.

attacklife04

Awards
If you have any coupon questions or specific items you are curious about, feel free to hit me up.
Thanks for the reply. I sent you a PM but I'm not sure I have the required amount of posts to send one just yet so hopefully it went through. I'm fairly new to the site! In case it didn't, I was wondering if you could send me any info on any discount codes that might be available for Hard and the TRS? I'm assuming the "carl25" is still good for Mass so it sounds like I'm good on that one unless there's a better one to use out there. Again, I appreciate the help!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Good to know it works. Thanks for the update. What are you running the Bulk with?
If I take it, just by itself. I'm not big into hormones at all. Like to keep it natty. I bought this cause my good friend said he may purchase it from me but he didn't want to order it lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If I take it, just by itself. I'm not big into hormones at all. Like to keep it natty. I bought this cause my good friend said he may purchase it from me but he didn't want to order it lol
The price just went from 170 to 250 :D lol

attacklife04

Awards
Understandable. Sounds like you're a good friend! LOL!