Androhard as TRT

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I read in another forum that some guy was using 1 androhard in the am and 1 in the pm for TRT. I recently just stopped TRT because I just couldn't financially manage it anymore. My test levels are always in the 300-400 range and I am 34. I am having very positive results from transaderm/dermacrine. Can I use androhard in place of moderate dose 8/10cc test injections?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That user was BigGunn, I would ask him what his experience has been. Personally, I think AndroHard wouldn't suffice as a direct replacement to testosterone, especially if you are diagnosed low-T. BigGunn most likely uses the term TRT in reference to long term usage, and uses the AndroHard to compensate for an androgen boost/combat estrogen/etc..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yea I guess I will just stay with my low dose TRT. I have been using topical Sustain 3 days on 3 days off like Eric once said and I am having better results with Sustain versus HCG.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Is there a thread that discusses long term usage of these Androseries products such as Andro Drive + Andro Lean? If I could get away with it, I'd run 3 caps of each Andro Drive, Andro Lean, and maybe Andro Hard along with some test boosters if my body would be endogenously 'sound' with the extra androgens in my body.

I am pretty sure that 3 caps of Andro Drive will not negatively effect me and I would not think that 3 caps of Andro Lean would either.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a thread that discusses long term usage of these Androseries products such as Andro Drive + Andro Lean? If I could get away with it, I'd run 3 caps of each Andro Drive, Andro Lean, and maybe Andro Hard along with some test boosters if my body would be endogenously 'sound' with the extra androgens in my body.

I am pretty sure that 3 caps of Andro Drive will not negatively effect me and I would not think that 3 caps of Andro Lean would either.
I would try talking to Eric directly about it. AS much as they show minimal suppression, long term hormone use isn't ideal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You're young though, you don't need it unless you have some sort or hypogonadism?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're young though, you don't need it unless you have some sort or hypogonadism?
You're right. The Andro Drive increases my life so profoundly that I can say it is ONE product that I am running long term regardless. The Andro Lean and Andro Hard I am curious about. If recovery is merely a breeze, even after long term use, I would be interested in it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would try talking to Eric directly about it. AS much as they show minimal suppression, long term hormone use isn't ideal.
Damn. I'd even pay half the hourly fee to speak with him about it over the phone for a half hour when I get all my questions organized, etc. Long term Andro Drive (that alone) for me is going to be inevitable. Sorry, but at my discretion and I will soon get the permission of my doctor and psych, I will NOT be stopping Andro Drive. I'm able to pretty much able to see and do things that I never could before.

And not for nothing, my personality has changed. I went from being a timid, good-looking guy to someone that people want to be around. I've not had so much high-standing respect in a while in concurrence with the new way of life that I adopted.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I'd even pay half the hourly fee to speak with him about it over the phone for a half hour when I get all my questions organized, etc. Long term Andro Drive (that alone) for me is going to be inevitable. Sorry, but at my discretion and I will soon get the permission of my doctor and psych, I will NOT be stopping Andro Drive. I'm able to pretty much able to see and do things that I never could before.

And not for nothing, my personality has changed. I went from being a timid, good-looking guy to someone that people want to be around. I've not had so much high-standing respect in a while in concurrence with the new way of life that I adopted.
If you communicated through email with just a couple questions, Eric would be able to help you. The consultation is for guys who are looking to send in pictures, have a workout/hormone/diet routine established for them, etc.. product help can still be provided.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Even at full price, testosterone cypionate is only @ $100 for a 10ml/2000mg vial.... it would take almost $3000 worth of androgel to give you the same amount of absorbed test

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My point is actual trt isn't expensive if you go the injectable route over the transderm route

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
At a normal introductory 100mg a week dose,, that's 20 weeks worth for $100

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yea I know I am just sick and tired of being ripped off at the anti-aging clinic. They want to charge me 5 dollars a pill for arimadex. I was thinking before I spend about 500 dollars on arimadex, 400 plus dollars on bloodwork again and almost 200 dollars per bottle of test (I need 5 bottles a year) it would be less hassle and possibly cheaper to go with 1 of the androseries. For instance the AndroMass is basically test and has more conversion to DHT than estrogen therefore eliminating the need for arimadex. I take about 125mg of test per week injectable. 3-4 caps per day of Andromass would be very similar.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
yea I know I am just sick and tired of being ripped off at the anti-aging clinic. They want to charge me 5 dollars a pill for arimadex. I was thinking before I spend about 500 dollars on arimadex, 400 plus dollars on bloodwork again and almost 200 dollars per bottle of test (I need 5 bottles a year) it would be less hassle and possibly cheaper to go with 1 of the androseries. For instance the AndroMass is basically test and has more conversion to DHT than estrogen therefore eliminating the need for arimadex. I take about 125mg of test per week injectable. 3-4 caps per day of Andromass would be very similar.
Anyone who goes to an anti aging clinic has more money than sense.... privatemdlabs gives you blood work for about $50... my online pharmacy gives me adex and hcg for next to nothing, and my primary care physician gives me my test

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My point is actual trt isn't expensive if you go the injectable route over the transderm route
I have tried trt doses of testosterone and for some reason I feel and perform much better with just the Andro Drive. I actually gained back the small sum of weight that I dropped (from water and some atrophy) after being on gear for almost 3 years. I'm 230lbs right now and firing on all cylinders, thank you :D I do think that they both have different applications, though the Andro Drive blend works wonders for me. While 'on', I would just have some nice anabolic/androgenic activity and have to sometimes push myself to get in a good workout and keep thinking "keep on, keeping on." Well, bring the body and the mind will follow (eventually), but the inverse is also true: Bring the mind and the body will follow.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I see testosterone as the ubiquitous canvas on which to stack anything else you desire on top of.... there are other products that make you feel one way or another,, but they all work better on top of a base of the real deal testosterone

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm always looking for something bigger and better, but will always be on trt as well....

CA1987

CA1987

Awards
If you are using a HRT/TRT clinic, then get some Deca, to go with the Test.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you are using a HRT/TRT clinic, then get some Deca, to go with the Test.
Maybe a little bit just to lubricate the joints and further skew the nitrogen balance in one's favor. Good point ;)

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
tren isn't even for human consumption anymore. I don't like 19 nor compounds (deca/tren). A little bit of test in my body goes a long way. If I wanted anything extra it would be winny tabs to lower shbg!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What about tren?
I would have to agree with fanzdslpwr1. Some things that aren't meant for the human body can have some dramatic and positive, physique-altering effects. However, tren is one of those things that you do NOT want to touch so long as you are concerned with an improved quality of life. :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I would have to agree with fanzdslpwr1. Some things that aren't meant for the human body can have some dramatic and positive, physique-altering effects. However, tren is one of those things that you do NOT want to touch so long as you are concerned with an improved quality of life. :D
LMAO!!! I'LL endure six weeks in exchange for some quality muscles!! Hahaha!!! Never taken tren before,, but won't be able to say that anymore after tomorrow,, haha ... :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
tren isn't even for human consumption anymore. I don't like 19 nor compounds (deca/tren). A little bit of test in my body goes a long way. If I wanted anything extra it would be winny tabs to lower shbg!
Never has been approved for humans as far as I know :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just know what you are doing and read up on tren and sides. Don't rush into it. I personally have choosen not to use it yet, but it is a hormone that requires respect, in terms of side effects.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Just know what you are doing and read up on tren and sides. Don't rush into it. I personally have choosen not to use it yet, but it is a hormone that requires respect, in terms of side effects.
Yeah,,, done a shït ton of reading on it,,, going to start with .25 to see if I have an adverse reaction,, try doing .5 eod for a bit before moving up,,, nothing set in stone,,, not going to force anything,,,, I've started a cycle log in the cycle log section if interested

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! I'LL endure six weeks in exchange for some quality muscles!! Hahaha!!! Never taken tren before,, but won't be able to say that anymore after tomorrow,, haha ... :)
I support you and wish you the best. Should any concerns arise, feel free to PM me.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.
Lmao,,, I did it right and am on trt so recovery isn't an issue