Androhard as TRT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    LMAO!!! I'LL endure six weeks in exchange for some quality muscles!! Hahaha!!! Never taken tren before,, but won't be able to say that anymore after tomorrow,, haha ...
    I support you and wish you the best. Should any concerns arise, feel free to PM me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I support you and wish you the best. Should any concerns arise, feel free to PM me.
    Thanks,,, took my first tren pin this morning,,, so far so good!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Here's a link to my log
    TEST CYP/ TREN A/ HELLADROL/ KATANADROL CYCLE!!!!

4. some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.

5. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.
    Lmao,,, I did it right and am on trt so recovery isn't an issue
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM