Androhard as TRT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    What about tren?
    I would have to agree with fanzdslpwr1. Some things that aren't meant for the human body can have some dramatic and positive, physique-altering effects. However, tren is one of those things that you do NOT want to touch so long as you are concerned with an improved quality of life.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I would have to agree with fanzdslpwr1. Some things that aren't meant for the human body can have some dramatic and positive, physique-altering effects. However, tren is one of those things that you do NOT want to touch so long as you are concerned with an improved quality of life.
    LMAO!!! I'LL endure six weeks in exchange for some quality muscles!! Hahaha!!! Never taken tren before,, but won't be able to say that anymore after tomorrow,, haha ...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    tren isn't even for human consumption anymore. I don't like 19 nor compounds (deca/tren). A little bit of test in my body goes a long way. If I wanted anything extra it would be winny tabs to lower shbg!
    Never has been approved for humans as far as I know

4. Just know what you are doing and read up on tren and sides. Don't rush into it. I personally have choosen not to use it yet, but it is a hormone that requires respect, in terms of side effects.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Just know what you are doing and read up on tren and sides. Don't rush into it. I personally have choosen not to use it yet, but it is a hormone that requires respect, in terms of side effects.
    Yeah,,, done a sht ton of reading on it,,, going to start with .25 to see if I have an adverse reaction,, try doing .5 eod for a bit before moving up,,, nothing set in stone,,, not going to force anything,,,, I've started a cycle log in the cycle log section if interested
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    LMAO!!! I'LL endure six weeks in exchange for some quality muscles!! Hahaha!!! Never taken tren before,, but won't be able to say that anymore after tomorrow,, haha ...
    I support you and wish you the best. Should any concerns arise, feel free to PM me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I support you and wish you the best. Should any concerns arise, feel free to PM me.
    Thanks,,, took my first tren pin this morning,,, so far so good!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Here's a link to my log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...-cyp-tren.html

9. some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.

10. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    some people don't recover from using tren but good luck with it. I hope you made it and not someone else. its less toxic if you just take the tabs,crush them up,tear up a coffee filter and put the crushed tabs in the filter and suck on crushed pellets for an hour or so. it has some very positive effects that way verses getting other ingredients.
    Lmao,,, I did it right and am on trt so recovery isn't an issue
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM