19 nandrolone conversion from super 19 dhea and "deca" dick?

BKx90

Awards
I did a bit of research, and I couldnt fine much info. Supposedly Androbulk is very similar to the steroid Deca Durabolin, but there appears to be nothing to suggest that this side effect is there in Androbulk?

How did PP buffer that side effect out? Was it simply the Super 4 to add some erection hardness to balance it out or something else?

This is all assuming I kno what I am talking about :D

Just curious because I have the bottle on hand...this is just a side I wasn't aware of.

Thanks Primordial :cool:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if your test dose is double the dose of deca, that should mitigate the deca dick. That said, caber or prami help with that as well. As for PP, you need to ask them.

BKx90

Awards
Well if your test dose is double the dose of deca, that should mitigate the deca dick. That said, caber or prami help with that as well. As for PP, you need to ask them.
okay that makes sense. I'm guessing the andromass (the mimic of test) is there to serve the purpose of adding some androgenic activity

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 4DHEA should be enough to prevent any issues. None of our early testers reported libido issues, especially not to the degree that guys report with injectable deca.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
soem might not even have this issue. i ran deca alone (i dont rec this though) and waz fien even at end of the run.
but my libido is always high.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
a test or DHEA base would be wll run with this regardless, in my op.

BKx90

Awards
soem might not even have this issue. i ran deca alone (i dont rec this though) and waz fien even at end of the run.
but my libido is always high.
from my research, libido is irrelevant. Even with high libido some users had no erectile hardness at all even after getting "longer" lol.

Thanks for the input though, glad to know that side doesnt afffect everyone

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have to wait for the larger sample size, but so far so good. Also early feedback is showing some serious gains with AndroBulk:)

BKx90

Awards
We will have to wait for the larger sample size, but so far so good. Also early feedback is showing some serious gains with AndroBulk:)

Hell yea I'm really excited! I can't wait to start down the road...but I can't afford another bottle and im not quite sure if i wanna run 1 bottle or if thats kind of dumb and I should wait till i can afford another. I've asked this question before and I know it all depends on the person, but should I wait for a second bottle If I want an extreme maintanable weight gain (10-15 pounds) :$

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea I'm really excited! I can't wait to start down the road...but I can't afford another bottle and im not quite sure if i wanna run 1 bottle or if thats kind of dumb and I should wait till i can afford another. I've asked this question before and I know it all depends on the person, but should I wait for a second bottle If I want an extreme maintanable weight gain (10-15 pounds) :$
You can send one of us a PM and we can provide you with a coupon to help on second bottle.