Future Stack Suggestions

  1. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0

    Future Stack Suggestions


    Need some suggestions on my winter bulk...

    I want to run a 8 to 12 week cycle

    I have...
    2 Ultradrol
    2 Trenazone

    and at some point i'll pick up 3 AMV3 and 2 ABV3

    The idea i'm tossing around right now is...

    Weeks 1-12 AMV3 6 caps
    Weeks 1-4 Ultradrol 8mg
    Weeks 1-12 ABV3 4 caps
    Weeks 6-12 Trenazone 1.5ML

    What do you guys think? ... Too much? After this bulk cycle I plan on taking off a long time from PH's so I would like to use it up, or sell it.

  2. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0

    Great advice so far....

    Anyone else?
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    I think it will be a fun cycle. Its a bit heavy on compounds, but as long as you make the best of it, go for it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    That's quite a lot, more is not better, ideally you should look to gain as much as possible off of as little as possible (hormones).

    I would run one cycle wit the UD AM/AB
    and another with the trenazone and AH

  5. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    That's quite a lot, more is not better, ideally you should look to gain as much as possible off of as little as possible (hormones).

    I would run one cycle wit the UD AM/AB
    and another with the trenazone and AH
    Yeah, You're right. I'm going to save the Trenazone for when I want to lean out. Hopefully that stuff doesn't go bad any time soon.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,602
    Answers
    0

    i would take a longer break in between each cycle and have a solid pct
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Yeah, You're right. I'm going to save the Trenazone for when I want to lean out. Hopefully that stuff doesn't go bad any time soon.
    It will be good for quite some time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Registered User
    BKx90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    258
    Answers
    0

    idk man. at that height and weight u can gain probably 15 pounds just on 8 weeks of bulk or mass. make it 12 weeks of both and you are more then set to put on 20 solid pounds I'm sure if you are eating BIG. I wouldn't think ultradrol is necessary (not entirely sure what it is) but expecting to gain and keep 30 pounds sounds kind of insane to me lol...and drop the spray as well. just my opinion
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    idk man. at that height and weight u can gain probably 15 pounds just on 8 weeks of bulk or mass. make it 12 weeks of both and you are more then set to put on 20 solid pounds I'm sure if you are eating BIG. I wouldn't think ultradrol is necessary (not entirely sure what it is) but expecting to gain and keep 30 pounds sounds kind of insane to me lol...and drop the spray as well. just my opinion
    Ultradrol is methylstenbolone
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A future stack I am thinking of trying.
    By GuyverX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:37 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:24 AM
  3. Planning ahead for future AAS cycle. suggestions
    By pistonpump in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 02:39 PM
  4. Suggestions on a future cycle
    By Beelzebub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in