creapure

  1. creapure


    is the whole line of creapure discontinued?


  2. im pretty sure. sad to see, i know.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. creapure creatine across the board? or just PP's?
    •   
       


  4. i was referring to pp only, tear' tear', atleast beta is still avail...

  5. Beta will be gone as soon as this stock is out as well


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Beta will be gone as soon as this stock is out as well
    oh wow..back to the drawing board!

  7. dang. nothing left but androseries and PCT supplements
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    dang. nothing left but androseries and PCT supplements
    That's what they do best.
    This will probably save them money and they can create more intense/safer PH and PCT products.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. They also took down their shirts. Glad I got one while they had em
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's what they do best.
    This will probably save them money and they can create more intense/safer PH and PCT products.
    We will have new products out soon
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. gonna be that butter and stuff or whatever it is lol i just wish u kept at least iBCAA and Creapure
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    gonna be that butter and stuff or whatever it is lol i just wish u kept at least iBCAA and Creapure
    Yeah, I will miss the staples as well. But the new products look promising.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah, I will miss the staples as well. But the new products look promising.
    ughhh i had the creapure in my shopping cart and was waiting to buy it cuz i dropped alot of cash last week and looked at the cart this morning and it was gone

    hts any idea when the creapure will be back?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre

    ughhh i had the creapure in my shopping cart and was waiting to buy it cuz i dropped alot of cash last week and looked at the cart this morning and it was gone

    hts any idea when the creapure will be back?
    I don't think it will be back
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I don't think it will be back
    Correct. We discontinued it. You can find some bulk manufacturers that carry it, but usually they are more expensive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    oh wow..back to the drawing board!
    all the useful supps are going now?
    that sux
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  17. Yeah they will lose a lot of customers this way. It is too bad. Not everyone wants to use the Androseries. I guess that is where the money is though.

  18. PP creapure and Beta Alanine is awesome!! this is sad news

  19. yeah i was hoping to use pp for my creapure and beta needs.....

  20. ya really odd to get rid of the staples... i got the beta alanine in my truck and love it. really wanted to try there creapure :'(

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah they will lose a lot of customers this way. It is too bad. Not everyone wants to use the Androseries. I guess that is where the money is though.
    Not really considering we had very low sales on all of these products. I don't get it, I agree with everyone here about theses products being great but it seems no one was interested. Bummer, since we used all natural and organic ingredients along with the highest quality of the actual active, Creapure, Ajinomoto, PeptoPro, etc...sad


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Not really considering we had very low sales on all of these products. I don't get it, I agree with everyone here about theses products being great but it seems no one was interested. Bummer, since we used all natural and organic ingredients along with the highest quality of the actual active, Creapure, Ajinomoto, PeptoPro, etc...sad
    I was interested. I purchased the CLA since I read about it on the site. I still have 9 packs un opened. I've been take 12 caps a day. Today I took it down to 8 a day so at least it will last a little bit longer. I think a ton of people purchased their CLA from PP. They had the best price...Now I will be switching to SAN Pure cla 1250. Good for San, not so good for PP.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was interested. I purchased the CLA since I read about it on the site. I still have 9 packs un opened. I've been take 12 caps a day. Today I took it down to 8 a day so at least it will last a little bit longer. I think a ton of people purchased their CLA from PP. They had the best price...Now I will be switching to SAN Pure cla 1250. Good for San, not so good for PP.
    Yup we appreciate it bud, but the sales just were not there to continue supporting them.


  24. I think everyone wishes we could forego the discontinuation, but in order to survive companies need to sometimes make hard decisions.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think everyone wishes we could forego the discontinuation, but in order to survive companies need to sometimes make hard decisions.
    very true...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    very true...
    Yeah, no matter how unfortunate. Believe me, MAP was one of my favorite Primordial products. Expensive as hell (and shockingly one of our smallest margins), but completely underrated.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. I still have creapure, beta a, pre max and three tubs of map. Glad I stocked up
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creapure?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 05:57 PM
  2. CreaPure
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. what/how to take creapure
    By WeRk2pLaY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Creapure
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in