creapure

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is the whole line of creapure discontinued?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
creapure creatine across the board? or just PP's?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was referring to pp only, tear' tear', atleast beta is still avail...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta will be gone as soon as this stock is out as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang. nothing left but androseries and PCT supplements

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
dang. nothing left but androseries and PCT supplements
That's what they do best.
This will probably save them money and they can create more intense/safer PH and PCT products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They also took down their shirts. Glad I got one while they had em

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna be that butter and stuff or whatever it is lol i just wish u kept at least iBCAA and Creapure

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I will miss the staples as well. But the new products look promising.
ughhh i had the creapure in my shopping cart and was waiting to buy it cuz i dropped alot of cash last week and looked at the cart this morning and it was gone :(

hts any idea when the creapure will be back?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ughhh i had the creapure in my shopping cart and was waiting to buy it cuz i dropped alot of cash last week and looked at the cart this morning and it was gone :(

hts any idea when the creapure will be back?
I don't think it will be back

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they will lose a lot of customers this way. It is too bad. Not everyone wants to use the Androseries. I guess that is where the money is though.

CobbledPath

Awards
PP creapure and Beta Alanine is awesome!! this is sad news

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i was hoping to use pp for my creapure and beta needs.....

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ya really odd to get rid of the staples... i got the beta alanine in my truck and love it. really wanted to try there creapure :'(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they will lose a lot of customers this way. It is too bad. Not everyone wants to use the Androseries. I guess that is where the money is though.
Not really considering we had very low sales on all of these products. I don't get it, I agree with everyone here about theses products being great but it seems no one was interested. Bummer, since we used all natural and organic ingredients along with the highest quality of the actual active, Creapure, Ajinomoto, PeptoPro, etc...sad:(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really considering we had very low sales on all of these products. I don't get it, I agree with everyone here about theses products being great but it seems no one was interested. Bummer, since we used all natural and organic ingredients along with the highest quality of the actual active, Creapure, Ajinomoto, PeptoPro, etc...sad:(
I was interested. I purchased the CLA since I read about it on the site. I still have 9 packs un opened. I've been take 12 caps a day. Today I took it down to 8 a day so at least it will last a little bit longer. I think a ton of people purchased their CLA from PP. They had the best price...Now I will be switching to SAN Pure cla 1250. Good for San, not so good for PP.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was interested. I purchased the CLA since I read about it on the site. I still have 9 packs un opened. I've been take 12 caps a day. Today I took it down to 8 a day so at least it will last a little bit longer. I think a ton of people purchased their CLA from PP. They had the best price...Now I will be switching to SAN Pure cla 1250. Good for San, not so good for PP.
Yup we appreciate it bud, but the sales just were not there to continue supporting them.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everyone wishes we could forego the discontinuation, but in order to survive companies need to sometimes make hard decisions.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think everyone wishes we could forego the discontinuation, but in order to survive companies need to sometimes make hard decisions.
very true...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have creapure, beta a, pre max and three tubs of map. Glad I stocked up