Lathargic

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Update: A 6pm dose of 5 caps alternating days 5 pills of AD around 6pm one day and 5 of the AH the next is working great. I weighed 202ish when I started AD/AH and maintained that until about 2 weeks ago. Today I'm at 195 and endurance performance it finally coming back up. I also added Gold Feast for some healthy calories.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Update: A 6pm dose of 5 caps alternating days 5 pills of AD around 6pm one day and 5 of the AH the next is working great. I weighed 202ish when I started AD/AH and maintained that until about 2 weeks ago. Today I'm at 195 and endurance performance it finally coming back up. I also added Gold Feast for some healthy calories.
    Awesome, glad to hear it. Let me know what you think of the gold as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. I'm loving the Gold Feast. I just got in 7 tubs of it for family, friends and I. I was needing some extra calories so I made them some good ones.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I'm loving the Gold Feast. I just got in 7 tubs of it for family, friends and I. I was needing some extra calories so I made them some good ones.
    Nice, I will have to give it a try.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

5. how about kicking in some sustain alpha? sustain does a great job of taking my lethargy away

6. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    how about kicking in some sustain alpha? sustain does a great job of taking my lethargy away
    Sustain is just a beast product period
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Sustain is just a beast product period
    I am doing my first run of the Topical version. Definitely a fan.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Just finished my first run of AD/AH for 8 weeks. I'm now taking Formula X (DAA), Titanium, D1 and Sustain Alpha.

9. Nice pct.
    Just inject.
    Facebook: