Lathargic

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. i would take it before bed also, but i wanna limit suppression as much as i can
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. I'm going to start taking DAA pretty soon as a health benefit but I wanted to see what this stuff could do on its own. I wanted at least one great power test from it but with AH in the morning my day was shot. I think it would be fine but I have a Sh!tty desk job from 6:30am to 4pm then I run a bicycle shop for the rest of the day. It takes a good 30 minutes before my workouts start feeling good then my power starts increasing. I have added 10 more pushups to my set for a total of 65 without pausing in the last two weeks. Shooting for 100 at the end of my cycle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I think I found the sweet spot. I slept great last night and feel fine this morning. 3AD in the morning and 3AH a couple hours before bed. I'll give a few more days and then run a power test on the indoor cycle.
    Good to hear
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  4. i may add a low dose of free test to see if it helps any
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Bump for input on free test
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    on the AM v3, you arent seeing any lethargy issues? maybe its my body getting used to school again and everything
    I've been on AHV3 for 3 weeks and I have experienced it too. I have taking in a lot more caffeine.

  7. its killing me, no joke. im sooo tired and foggy all of the time. i got 10 (which is what i need to feel 100% great) hours of sleep last night and i feel like 6 hours. acne is getting worse as well.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Problem solved. Third day in a row. Slept great took AD first thing and the morning has been great as well. Take AH anywhere between 2 hours before and up until right before bed. Loving the stuff now. I have haven't finish a bottle yet at 3 x 3 and I'm seeing a difference.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Problem solved. Third day in a row. Slept great took AD first thing and the morning has been great as well. Take AH anywhere between 2 hours before and up until right before bed. Loving the stuff now. I have haven't finish a bottle yet at 3 x 3 and I'm seeing a difference.
    That is what I am talking about.... I take my in the AM and it last all day~
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  10. I had an awesome workout today and feel great even after a four mile run yesterday.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    its killing me, no joke. im sooo tired and foggy all of the time. i got 10 (which is what i need to feel 100% great) hours of sleep last night and i feel like 6 hours. acne is getting worse as well.
    Feel like u r n a coma
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after
    SAME THING HERE!
    exactly!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after
    Free test is a test booster right? I don't think it will help too much. I'd save it for PCT. Try upping caffeine intake throughout the day. I hope others chime in, since I usually don't get lethargic easily, so I have no experience in fighting it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after
    I hear when you are on strong androgens the lethargy comes from a down regulation of the thyroid. I took TT33 my entire 5 week of AHv2 and Mdrol and I didnt experience any lethargy. Cept the first week when I dropped ALL stims because I thought I might have high BP. But then I readjusted and was fine. I ran TT33 @ like 4-6 caps a day. something like shift/AT2 should work the same Id say.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Free test is a test booster right? I don't think it will help too much. I'd save it for PCT. Try upping caffeine intake throughout the day. I hope others chime in, since I usually don't get lethargic easily, so I have no experience in fighting it.
    I don't take any coffee or anything but I can try. And free test is like erase but has more 3,7 keto in it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Try adding in pregnenolone
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Try adding in pregnenolone
    Another good selection, or try and grab a bottle of Drive
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Another good selection, or try and grab a bottle of Drive
    Or transaderm/ dermacrine.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I think I found the sweet spot. I slept great last night and feel fine this morning. 3AD in the morning and 3AH a couple hours before bed. I'll give a few more days and then run a power test on the indoor cycle.
    I'm on week 2 of running AHv3 solo and am getting the lethargy too. For me, I noticed the lethargy wears off about 9-12 hours post morning dose. I tried it one time before sleep like you did and I felt way better. But I want to limit suppression as much as possible though (still taking it in the morning) so I been playing with caffeine timing. I find that if I take my AH in the morning (w/ no caffeine), I'm pretty lethargic by late morning/lunch time. Usually I drink a cup of coffee before work. But doing this with the AHv3 made me even more tired (caffeine wearing off and the AH lethargy kicking in I guess??)... So now I drink at most half a cup of coffee at breakfast (with the AH) and then one-half to a full cup of coffee in the late morning, which will carry me through late afternoon without feeling too bad. Then I lift after work. This is working for me so far.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    AndroMass v2 only???? because I would think if you add derm to the mix it should help you with being lethargic.



    even androdrive would be good to stack with please correct me if I am wrong PP


    I guess folks do not read my post
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  22. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic

    I guess folks do not read my post
    I started the original post

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. I just talked to Eric and it sounds like my idea of taking two seperate doses in the am and pm is not good. It doesn't give your hormones a chance to cycle and come back down. However taking AH before bed is ok. I'm going to try alternating days. 5 or 6 pills of AD around 4pm one day and 5 or 6 of the AH the next and see how that goes.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I just talked to Eric and it sounds like my idea of taking two seperate doses in the am and pm is not good. It doesn't give your hormones a chance to cycle and come back down. However taking AH before bed is ok. I'm going to try alternating days. 5 or 6 pills of AD around 4pm one day and 5 or 6 of the AH the next and see how that goes.
    Well that sucks... I'm splitting AHV3 up twice a day and feeling great at the moment. I guess i'll try dosing before bed.

  25. I've been sleeping longer and I feel alot better since being on amv3
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Another good selection, or try and grab a bottle of Drive
    I have the older version of Androlean right now, and the lethargy is hitting me hard. Would adding in drive help or any other supps?
  27. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic

    you are taking Androdrive at night? if that is true then I am surprise you can sleep at all... I take androdrive at 5:30am 4 caps and I am crazy...

    Also I am taking Amv3 with out any sides too... I had an issue with Androhard v2 lethargy
    I'm with you Island, I'm suprised too...
  28. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG

    I take all six at night including androdrive. Last night I took all at 7pm and slept great. Mornings suck though.
    Interesting...Androdrive at night??

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG
    I just talked to Eric and it sounds like my idea of taking two seperate doses in the am and pm is not good. It doesn't give your hormones a chance to cycle and come back down. However taking AH before bed is ok. I'm going to try alternating days. 5 or 6 pills of AD around 4pm one day and 5 or 6 of the AH the next and see how that goes.
    Take all in morning to limit suppression
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  30. Androdrive definitely should help with lethargy 68.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Log in
Log in