Lathargic

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like I said I've been on AndroMass v2 going into my next 4 weeks after being on for 4 weeks... And I got a suggestion from some1 to take my capsule at night.
I take my first 3 around 3/4 pm and my 3 around 11 or so.

Even after a good amount of sleep I wake up tired as ever.

Should I keep going the next 4 weeks, will gains continue to keep coming in?

Still have 2 more sealed bottles of it in my closet....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-DHEA can cause this. My suggestion per Dsade is to increase fruit consumption to keep liver glycogen levels high. There's a high correlation between overall energy and liver glycogen levels.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-DHEA can cause this. My suggestion per Dsade is to increase fruit consumption to keep liver glycogen levels high. There's a high correlation between overall energy and liver glycogen levels.
Thx.
Yeah man it's killing.
Try and make it this next 4 weeks.
Not sure what I'll do with the other 2 bottles that I was saving for a later run.

4+ weeks in I have gained some weight, just need to cut some fat back next. I don't want to really stop at 6 weeks because I'll have half a bottle left??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could make it into two 6-week cycles.
Had a total of 4 bottles...
1 bottle is gone.
I guess I could sell off 1 bottle huh haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
9 caps/day :evil:
What do you think would happen
If I did do it this way?
Since I started the first bottle, you think
If I dose 9 caps a day it'll be done in 2 weeks or so?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I do this how would u dose?
What would be the negatives?
Any pros?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well the pros are obvious. more size lol i would just dose it all around 6PM so it hits you near bed time and maybe get you to bed earlier and u will get more sleep.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well the pros are obvious. more size lol i would just dose it all around 6PM so it hits you near bed time and maybe get you to bed earlier and u will get more sleep.
Can't take all 9, so it would have be maybe 4 at 5pm and 1 in 3 hours and 4 more later.

I'll have to figure out something haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
take 3 in the morning and 6 at night
Yeah I'll come up with something :)

Maybe 4 caps around 5 then 4 around 11 and 1 when I awake :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass v2 only???? because I would think if you add derm to the mix it should help you with being lethargic.
[h=1]
[/h]even androdrive would be good to stack with please correct me if I am wrong PP

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I've been pretty tired on V3 3ad/3ah. I wasn't sleeping well at night. I would wake up at 4am totally wired and ready to go so just a few days ago I started taking all before bed (9pm-ish). I'm sleeping a lot better now. I think I'm going to try 7pm and see how that goes. I have also found that my cardio workout sucks if I take 3ad/3ah just before. My cardio workout normally consists of 10 min warmup (140 HR) then 40 min at high intensity (170-190 HR) and cool down until my heart rate drops down to 130ish.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the formulation has changed, and they said the lethargy issue has been solved with. V3. Again, it may be that my body is getting back in the routine of school... Etc

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I've been pretty tired on V3 3ad/3ah. I wasn't sleeping well at night. I would wake up at 4am totally wired and ready to go so just a few days ago I started taking all before bed (9pm-ish). I'm sleeping a lot better now. I think I'm going to try 7pm and see how that goes. I have also found that my cardio workout sucks if I take 3ad/3ah just before. My cardio workout normally consists of 10 min warmup (140 HR) then 40 min at high intensity (170-190 HR) and cool down until my heart rate drops down to 130ish.

you are taking Androdrive at night? if that is true then I am surprise you can sleep at all... I take androdrive at 5:30am 4 caps and I am crazy...

Also I am taking Amv3 with out any sides too... I had an issue with Androhard v2 lethargy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the AM v3, you arent seeing any lethargy issues? maybe its my body getting used to school again and everything

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
on the AM v3, you arent seeing any lethargy issues? maybe its my body getting used to school again and everything
none bro And I do think androdrive is helping too... I feel good tell you turth

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, wouldn't expect this, may need to raise cals?

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
you are taking Androdrive at night? if that is true then I am surprise you can sleep at all... I take androdrive at 5:30am 4 caps and I am crazy...

Also I am taking Amv3 with out any sides too... I had an issue with Androhard v2 lethargy
I take all six at night including androdrive. Last night I took all at 7pm and slept great. Mornings suck though.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
why not take the androdrive in the am??? it should be taken it 1st in the am... unless you work some crazy shift

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been trying a energy drink.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be that I'm a bit sick..... I've had a sore throat so maybe that's it

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I'll try splitting the dose AD in the am and AH at night and let you know how it goes. I do know that the stack is working as far as hardening and leaning out. I'm not a heavy lifter. I'm a cyclist at 200lbs is a lot bigger than most so I'm not using the andro series to its true potential and even then I see it working.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
DHEA. It's better than nothing, just watch for estrogen dominance.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I think I found the sweet spot. I slept great last night and feel fine this morning. 3AD in the morning and 3AH a couple hours before bed. I'll give a few more days and then run a power test on the indoor cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would take it before bed also, but i wanna limit suppression as much as i can

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I'm going to start taking DAA pretty soon as a health benefit but I wanted to see what this stuff could do on its own. I wanted at least one great power test from it but with AH in the morning my day was shot. I think it would be fine but I have a Sh!tty desk job from 6:30am to 4pm then I run a bicycle shop for the rest of the day. It takes a good 30 minutes before my workouts start feeling good then my power starts increasing. I have added 10 more pushups to my set for a total of 65 without pausing in the last two weeks. Shooting for 100 at the end of my cycle.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think I found the sweet spot. I slept great last night and feel fine this morning. 3AD in the morning and 3AH a couple hours before bed. I'll give a few more days and then run a power test on the indoor cycle.
Good to hear

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i may add a low dose of free test to see if it helps any

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I've been on AHV3 for 3 weeks and I have experienced it too. I have taking in a lot more caffeine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its killing me, no joke. im sooo tired and foggy all of the time. i got 10 (which is what i need to feel 100% great) hours of sleep last night and i feel like 6 hours. acne is getting worse as well.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Problem solved. Third day in a row. Slept great took AD first thing and the morning has been great as well. Take AH anywhere between 2 hours before and up until right before bed. Loving the stuff now. I have haven't finish a bottle yet at 3 x 3 and I'm seeing a difference.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved. Third day in a row. Slept great took AD first thing and the morning has been great as well. Take AH anywhere between 2 hours before and up until right before bed. Loving the stuff now. I have haven't finish a bottle yet at 3 x 3 and I'm seeing a difference.
That is what I am talking about.... I take my in the AM and it last all day~

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I had an awesome workout today and feel great even after a four mile run yesterday.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
its killing me, no joke. im sooo tired and foggy all of the time. i got 10 (which is what i need to feel 100% great) hours of sleep last night and i feel like 6 hours. acne is getting worse as well.
Feel like u r n a coma

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For real. It sucks. I don't wanna do anything at all. I'm like on auto pilot all day then I wake up when I take lit up then wanna sleep after
SAME THING HERE!
exactly!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free test is a test booster right? I don't think it will help too much. I'd save it for PCT. Try upping caffeine intake throughout the day. I hope others chime in, since I usually don't get lethargic easily, so I have no experience in fighting it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear when you are on strong androgens the lethargy comes from a down regulation of the thyroid. I took TT33 my entire 5 week of AHv2 and Mdrol and I didnt experience any lethargy. Cept the first week when I dropped ALL stims because I thought I might have high BP. But then I readjusted and was fine. I ran TT33 @ like 4-6 caps a day. something like shift/AT2 should work the same Id say.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free test is a test booster right? I don't think it will help too much. I'd save it for PCT. Try upping caffeine intake throughout the day. I hope others chime in, since I usually don't get lethargic easily, so I have no experience in fighting it.
I don't take any coffee or anything but I can try. And free test is like erase but has more 3,7 keto in it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try adding in pregnenolone

Doppelganger

Awards
I'm on week 2 of running AHv3 solo and am getting the lethargy too. For me, I noticed the lethargy wears off about 9-12 hours post morning dose. I tried it one time before sleep like you did and I felt way better. But I want to limit suppression as much as possible though (still taking it in the morning) so I been playing with caffeine timing. I find that if I take my AH in the morning (w/ no caffeine), I'm pretty lethargic by late morning/lunch time. Usually I drink a cup of coffee before work. But doing this with the AHv3 made me even more tired (caffeine wearing off and the AH lethargy kicking in I guess??)... So now I drink at most half a cup of coffee at breakfast (with the AH) and then one-half to a full cup of coffee in the late morning, which will carry me through late afternoon without feeling too bad. Then I lift after work. This is working for me so far.