AH for 16 weeks

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
So 2 weeks ago I started a AM/AH cycle. A few days in my right nip was becoming sensitive so I began playing with the dosage of AM to no avail... I've learned 2 things. The first thing is I'm very sensitive to aromatizing compounds (had a similar experience with AL). The second thing is I obviously have pubertal gyno that is really pissing me off! I say pubertal because I've never ran anything other than 6 days of AndroLean and I've always had puffy nips since my early teens.

I'm now switching gears. I have ran AH V2 at 6 caps a day for 2 weeks and I have, total, 2 bottles of AH V2 that I'm currently running; I also have 2 bottles of AH V3. I'm just going to stay on my diet and run all four bottles to see if I can get this gyno under control.

My questions to you all, what supports should I be taking along side this for a 16 week run? And would the 6 caps a day that I'm currently using be the recommended dosage?

I'm 2 weeks in with AH but I dropped AM 2 days ago...

I can also post before and after pics if you would like. My whole focus now is just reducing this gyno AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm running AHV3 at 6 caps a day for 16 weeks to get rid of some gyno that I got from puberty. I'm not running any support supps. I'm running Athletix Formula-X at night to help minimize shutdown.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I'm running AHV3 at 6 caps a day for 16 weeks to get rid of some gyno that I got from puberty. I'm not running any support supps. I'm running Athletix Formula-X at night to help minimize shutdown.
Yeah man I'm following your log. Lol
How ya liking the formula-x?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Also, can anyone tell me if AH will have any effect on prolactin? I understand AH will lower E2, but can it also help if someone has elevated prolactin?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is how to do it. Hard should need no supports. If you are running it for extended periods you can consider a test booster pre bed.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, can anyone tell me if AH will have any effect on prolactin? I understand AH will lower E2, but can it also help if someone has elevated prolactin?
What makes you think you have a prolactin issue? Are you having erection issues as well? Bloodwork would be the only real way to know if prolactin is an issue.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Yeah man I'm following your log. Lol
How ya liking the formula-x?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
What makes you think you have a prolactin issue? Are you having erection issues as well? Bloodwork would be the only real way to know if prolactin is an issue.
No erection issues, just going off of what I had experienced before. And now because I'm running AH solo I just wanted to know if it has any effect on prolactin. I have dropped the AM so I just want to be sure any lingering effects are just from the AM. I'm going to run a test booster, if anything just to regain whatever production I would have lost from the 2 weeks of AM.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No erection issues, just going off of what I had experienced before. And now because I'm running AH solo I just wanted to know if it has any effect on prolactin. I have dropped the AM so I just want to be sure any lingering effects are just from the AM. I'm going to run a test booster, if anything just to regain whatever production I would have lost from the 2 weeks of AM.
There is no prolactin concern that I am aware of