thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesnt show my drug but its in the same family as a listed drug....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I looking at this the other day...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im taking azithromycin 250mg tabs.......dont see it on the link, but its the same family as erythromycin which is on the link

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
He'll just tell him "how about knocking off the steroid use instead of asking me this?" :D
It's not a steroid interaction. It is a graefruit interaction. You say "I drink grapefruit juice every day is this going to effect my medication?" Very simple..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's not a steroid interaction. It is a graefruit interaction. You say "I drink grapefruit juice every day is this going to effect my medication?" Very simple..
yeah I was just kidding, doctor has to help you out whether he likes what you are doing or not. at least as far as drug interactions. some of you guys got no sense of humor :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was just kidding, doctor has to help you out whether he likes what you are doing or not. at least as far as drug interactions. some of you guys got no sense of humor :D
we are on the internet typing good luck showing sarcasm lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
we are on the internet typing good luck showing sarcasm lol
I thought it was obvious, usually everybody knows when I'm acting stupid.......but hey......I'll try again.....the doctor will tell you "well stop drinking so much fukcin grapefruit juice so you don't need to ask me these stupid questions" "and stop taking the steroids that go with the grapefruit juice while your at it" :D :sarcasm:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does the grapefruit juice in the AndroSeries effect Black Liver?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How does the grapefruit juice in the AndroSeries effect Black Liver?
that grapefruit juice delivery system will (hopefully) put you fuqs out of business soon.....since it avoids damaging the liver (and making it "black"). Then again maybe it will make black liver absorb better and do the liver in quicker? I'm confused LMFAO :confused:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that grapefruit juice delivery system will (hopefully) put you fuqs out of business soon.....since it avoids damaging the liver (and making it "black"). Then again maybe it will make black liver absorb better and do the liver in quicker? I'm confused LMFAO :confused:
I'm stak 40mg sdrol with AndroMass AND bulk!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards