Androbulk recommended workouts - AnabolicMinds.com

Androbulk recommended workouts

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Androbulk recommended workouts

I have a few programs I'm trying to decide over right now, while Im taking a week off. I plan on running a new 4 day/week routine for atleast 4 weeks before I start Androbulk. I know you guys have recommended workouts in your box pamphlets, so just curious what it would be

Thanks for the help, PP

note: Im not planning on starting my bulk cycle until the last week of february and will log

2. Senior Member
    Answers

I actually write the pamphlets.

I wrote the new one for BULK, but will need to pull up the file for reference.

I like to place priority on free-weights and compound movements.

I will try to dig up the sample routine.

-Matt
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I actually write the pamphlets.

I wrote the new one for BULK, but will need to pull up the file for reference.

I like to place priority on free-weights and compound movements.

I will try to dig up the sample routine.

-Matt
    sounds good, man. I trust you
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

you right em matt? i didnt know that. cool
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    sounds good, man. I trust you
    I wrote alot of new info for the inserts on exercise explanations, cheat meals, cheat days etc etc.... too much to paste.

here is the gist of training for BULK -

Train 4days a week following a 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on 1 day off schedule, utilizing all free weights for maximum bulking efforts -

-Matt
  6. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you right em matt? i didnt know that. cool
    Got to share my knowledge when something like training and nutrition are at hand.

It just made sense that I handled that aspect. I basically told Eric about how back in the day....

BioTest had Mag-10 as their hot new prohormone (1ad+4ad ether) and when I got my 100 dollar product

I was stoked and noticed they had a cool insert inside to give you guideline etc....

Of course I knew how to eat and train , but it was great reading material while pooping!

So I said --- I will make inserts to give the paying customer more info, which they deserve.

-matt
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I wrote alot of new info for the inserts on exercise explanations, cheat meals, cheat days etc etc.... too much to paste.

here is the gist of training for BULK -

Train 4days a week following a 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on 1 day off schedule, utilizing all free weights for maximum bulking efforts -

-Matt
    cool! lol that is my usual workout schedule.

I was thinking of doin this:

Mon : Chest and Bis
    Tue: Thighs and calves
    Wed: off
    Thur: Shoulders and tris
    Fri: Back and traps
    sat: off
    sun: off

A big chunk of each workout will be the big compounds (Flat or incline bench, Back squats, Military press, and deadlifts or bb rows)
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I got 1 of those pamphlets with my AndroMass v2.

I thought I pm u about emailing an insert from the new ones...
    I wanted to use some of your ideas.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Got to share my knowledge when something like training and nutrition are at hand.

It just made sense that I handled that aspect. I basically told Eric about how back in the day....

BioTest had Mag-10 as their hot new prohormone (1ad+4ad ether) and when I got my 100 dollar product

I was stoked and noticed they had a cool insert inside to give you guideline etc....

Of course I knew how to eat and train , but it was great reading material while pooping!

So I said --- I will make inserts to give the paying customer more info, which they deserve.

-matt
    and the pill box. cant forget that.

10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

and the pill box. cant forget that.
    Got an extra u looking to sell?

:joking:
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    cool! lol that is my usual workout schedule.

I was thinking of doin this:

Mon : Chest and Bis
    Tue: Thighs and calves
    Wed: off
    Thur: Shoulders and tris
    Fri: Back and traps
    sat: off
    sun: off

A big chunk of each workout will be the big compounds (Flat or incline bench, Back squats, Military press, and deadlifts or bb rows)
    Sounds great! Lift intense and stimulate muscles with good form. Then rest and eat on off-days -- which is when you grow. Sounds like you know what you are doing!

I know I have said this so many times --- but I just got a new camera and will be filming workout....I have some different routines I utilize so maybe some people can borrow some things from them

-Matt
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

How would DC training work with andromass. I feel like 4x a week on hormones is optimal, but I get great results from DC

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds great! Lift intense and stimulate muscles with good form. Then rest and eat on off-days -- which is when you grow. Sounds like you know what you are doing!

I know I have said this so many times --- but I just got a new camera and will be filming workout....I have some different routines I utilize so maybe some people can borrow some things from them

-Matt
    Thanks a lot, man I appreciate the feedback! Id love to see any vids you could provide Btw
  14. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    How would DC training work with andromass. I feel like 4x a week on hormones is optimal, but I get great results from DC
    DC is great --- I have not FULLY done DC but I did borrow some things... I think you really need a workout partner to help you get the most from each rest pause set. IT is very hard deriving enough energy without a partner....

I love high intensity max effort training but I feel like my body is very prone to injuries....so I must be cautious....

-Matt
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

DC is great --- I have not FULLY done DC but I did borrow some things... I think you really need a workout partner to help you get the most from each rest pause set. IT is very hard deriving enough energy without a partner....

I love high intensity max effort training but I feel like my body is very prone to injuries....so I must be cautious....

-Matt
    i just get somebody to spot me when i need one and at the end for the rest pause set.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'm abut to start a 4 week cycle of andomass 2.0. Ive been trying to decide if i should change routines.

Currently im doing the ultimate mass workout by iron man labs. However i dont feel that it will be enough.

For example my chest routine looks like this.

Incline barbell press: 2 sets 7-9 reps with x reps on last set (partial reps until failure)
    High-low cable flys: 1 set 7-9 reps with x reps
    Weighted Wide grip dips: 2 sets 7 reps with dropset to 6 reps (x reps on last set)
    Cable flys: 1 set 7 reps with double dropset.

This is about the intensity and volume of the whole program. I've been thinking its not enough and that i should do the workout that came with the pamphlet. What are your thoughts Matt? The x reps do up the intensity..but is this too little volume?
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I always liked 12-16 sets for big body parts. around 8-10 for smaller muscles (bis, tris). I would add a few more sets imo
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    I'm abut to start a 4 week cycle of andomass 2.0. Ive been trying to decide if i should change routines.

Currently im doing the ultimate mass workout by iron man labs. However i dont feel that it will be enough.

For example my chest routine looks like this.

Incline barbell press: 2 sets 7-9 reps with x reps on last set (partial reps until failure)
    High-low cable flys: 1 set 7-9 reps with x reps
    Weighted Wide grip dips: 2 sets 7 reps with dropset to 6 reps (x reps on last set)
    Cable flys: 1 set 7 reps with double dropset.

This is about the intensity and volume of the whole program. I've been thinking its not enough and that i should do the workout that came with the pamphlet. What are your thoughts Matt? The x reps do up the intensity..but is this too little volume?
    Go 8 weeks
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Go 8 weeks
    I know once i start i'll probably want to do 8 weeks. But for my first cycle i will stick to 4 weeks. Ive only got one box and i was lucky enough getting that into Australia.

I always liked 12-16 sets for big body parts. around 8-10 for smaller muscles (bis, tris). I would add a few more sets imo
    I could add more sets. I was thinking I could add 1 more set to each exersise (so 3-2-3-2 in the case above) +1 more on each exersise that is purley x-reps in the high rep range to stimulate hypertrophy. Doing partials would also allow me to go very heavy at high reps. Maybee that would work. What do you think?

Im bored as **** at work today. Maybee i can come up with somthing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

-Matt
    This x 1000. I found DC Training to be very rewarding, however I just never felt like I was maximizing the results I could get from it without a steady workout partner.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I know once i start i'll probably want to do 8 weeks. But for my first cycle i will stick to 4 weeks. Ive only got one box and i was lucky enough getting that into Australia.

I could add more sets. I was thinking I could add 1 more set to each exersise (so 3-2-3-2 in the case above) +1 more on each exersise that is purley x-reps in the high rep range to stimulate hypertrophy. Doing partials would also allow me to go very heavy at high reps. Maybee that would work. What do you think?

Im bored as **** at work today. Maybee i can come up with somthing.
    Bulk will be my first bulking cycle as well ( i did androlean for a 15 pound cut a couple months ago) and I really wanna do 8 weeks, but the price is what is stopping me, not much else lol
  22. Senior Member
    Answers

Wait did IronMag copy us and make workout pamphlets?

The chest routine you outlined COULD BE GREAT! but you damn sure better have a big, bad ass training partner seeing to it that you have max effort being out forth.

You essentially have 1 good set to really kill --- dont BLOW IT!

If training alone -- do volume training. Get lots of blood into that muscle and build up to maximum weights during ascending sets.

I am actually very excited because I met a new friend this last weekend --- Mouss Elbakkouchie from France. Awesome European Bodybuilder that just moved to Oregon.

We will be training together as he prepares for the Super HeavyWeight class at the Emerald Cup -- Will start filming him some too I believe.
    -Matt
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Wait did IronMag copy us and make workout pamphlets?

The chest routine you outlined COULD BE GREAT! but you damn sure better have a big, bad ass training partner seeing to it that you have max effort being out forth.

You essentially have 1 good set to really kill --- dont BLOW IT!

If training alone -- do volume training. Get lots of blood into that muscle and build up to maximum weights during ascending sets.

I am actually very excited because I met a new friend this last weekend --- Mouss Elbakkouchie from France. Awesome European Bodybuilder that just moved to Oregon.

We will be training together as he prepares for the Super HeavyWeight class at the Emerald Cup -- Will start filming him some too I believe.
    -Matt
    That would be very exciting. I love running into old friends.

This is a routing that you pay for. I dont think it is iron mag labs as in the suppliment company.
    Unfortunatly, I dont have a training partner yet. I'm trying to convince one of the guys from basketball to join up.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

they are. i won there CEE a while back

25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

-Matt
    Nice, should be good to have you guys constantly pushing each other.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Nice, should be good to have you guys constantly pushing each other.
    He's awesome and at a higher level than I am at --- so this is great for me.

He is speaking english better by the day, but still is not close to fluent.

His wife actually translates alot for him. Mouss and his wife, remind me of

The Russian and his wife from Rocky 4 -- she even has shorter hair like her and he is huge and tall.

-Matt
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

He's awesome and at a higher level than I am at --- so this is great for me.

He is speaking english better by the day, but still is not close to fluent.

His wife actually translates alot for him. Mouss and his wife, remind me of

The Russian and his wife from Rocky 4 -- she even has shorter hair like her and he is huge and tall.

-Matt
    That is awesome, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass + androbulk
    By oscar9845 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 02:44 PM