Androbulk recommended workouts

BKx90

Awards
I have a few programs I'm trying to decide over right now, while Im taking a week off. I plan on running a new 4 day/week routine for atleast 4 weeks before I start Androbulk. I know you guys have recommended workouts in your box pamphlets, so just curious what it would be

Thanks for the help, PP

note: Im not planning on starting my bulk cycle until the last week of february and will log

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually write the pamphlets.

I wrote the new one for BULK, but will need to pull up the file for reference.

I like to place priority on free-weights and compound movements.

I will try to dig up the sample routine.

-Matt

BKx90

Awards
I actually write the pamphlets.

I wrote the new one for BULK, but will need to pull up the file for reference.

I like to place priority on free-weights and compound movements.

I will try to dig up the sample routine.

-Matt
sounds good, man. I trust you :bigok:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good, man. I trust you :bigok:
I wrote alot of new info for the inserts on exercise explanations, cheat meals, cheat days etc etc.... too much to paste.

here is the gist of training for BULK -

Train 4 days a week following a 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on 1 day off schedule, utilizing all free weights for maximum bulking efforts -

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you right em matt? i didnt know that. cool
Got to share my knowledge when something like training and nutrition are at hand.

It just made sense that I handled that aspect. I basically told Eric about how back in the day....

BioTest had Mag-10 as their hot new prohormone (1ad+4ad ether) and when I got my 100 dollar product

I was stoked and noticed they had a cool insert inside to give you guideline etc....

Of course I knew how to eat and train , but it was great reading material while pooping!

So I said --- I will make inserts to give the paying customer more info, which they deserve.

-matt

BKx90

Awards
I wrote alot of new info for the inserts on exercise explanations, cheat meals, cheat days etc etc.... too much to paste.

here is the gist of training for BULK -

Train 4 days a week following a 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on 1 day off schedule, utilizing all free weights for maximum bulking efforts -

-Matt
cool! lol that is my usual workout schedule.

I was thinking of doin this:

Mon : Chest and Bis
Tue: Thighs and calves
Wed: off
Thur: Shoulders and tris
Fri: Back and traps
sat: off
sun: off

A big chunk of each workout will be the big compounds (Flat or incline bench, Back squats, Military press, and deadlifts or bb rows)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got 1 of those pamphlets with my AndroMass v2.

I thought I pm u about emailing an insert from the new ones...
I wanted to use some of your ideas.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to share my knowledge when something like training and nutrition are at hand.

It just made sense that I handled that aspect. I basically told Eric about how back in the day....

BioTest had Mag-10 as their hot new prohormone (1ad+4ad ether) and when I got my 100 dollar product

I was stoked and noticed they had a cool insert inside to give you guideline etc....

Of course I knew how to eat and train , but it was great reading material while pooping!

So I said --- I will make inserts to give the paying customer more info, which they deserve.

-matt
and the pill box. cant forget that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cool! lol that is my usual workout schedule.

I was thinking of doin this:

Mon : Chest and Bis
Tue: Thighs and calves
Wed: off
Thur: Shoulders and tris
Fri: Back and traps
sat: off
sun: off

A big chunk of each workout will be the big compounds (Flat or incline bench, Back squats, Military press, and deadlifts or bb rows)
Sounds great! Lift intense and stimulate muscles with good form. Then rest and eat on off-days -- which is when you grow. Sounds like you know what you are doing!

I know I have said this so many times --- but I just got a new camera and will be filming workout....I have some different routines I utilize so maybe some people can borrow some things from them

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would DC training work with andromass. I feel like 4x a week on hormones is optimal, but I get great results from DC

BKx90

Awards
Sounds great! Lift intense and stimulate muscles with good form. Then rest and eat on off-days -- which is when you grow. Sounds like you know what you are doing!

I know I have said this so many times --- but I just got a new camera and will be filming workout....I have some different routines I utilize so maybe some people can borrow some things from them

-Matt
Thanks a lot, man I appreciate the feedback! Id love to see any vids you could provide Btw :bigok:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would DC training work with andromass. I feel like 4x a week on hormones is optimal, but I get great results from DC
DC is great --- I have not FULLY done DC but I did borrow some things... I think you really need a workout partner to help you get the most from each rest pause set. IT is very hard deriving enough energy without a partner....

I love high intensity max effort training but I feel like my body is very prone to injuries....so I must be cautious....

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DC is great --- I have not FULLY done DC but I did borrow some things... I think you really need a workout partner to help you get the most from each rest pause set. IT is very hard deriving enough energy without a partner....

I love high intensity max effort training but I feel like my body is very prone to injuries....so I must be cautious....

-Matt
i just get somebody to spot me when i need one and at the end for the rest pause set.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'm abut to start a 4 week cycle of andomass 2.0. Ive been trying to decide if i should change routines.

Currently im doing the ultimate mass workout by iron man labs. However i dont feel that it will be enough.

For example my chest routine looks like this.

Incline barbell press: 2 sets 7-9 reps with x reps on last set (partial reps until failure)
High-low cable flys: 1 set 7-9 reps with x reps
Weighted Wide grip dips: 2 sets 7 reps with dropset to 6 reps (x reps on last set)
Cable flys: 1 set 7 reps with double dropset.

This is about the intensity and volume of the whole program. I've been thinking its not enough and that i should do the workout that came with the pamphlet. What are your thoughts Matt? The x reps do up the intensity..but is this too little volume?

BKx90

Awards
I always liked 12-16 sets for big body parts. around 8-10 for smaller muscles (bis, tris). I would add a few more sets imo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm abut to start a 4 week cycle of andomass 2.0. Ive been trying to decide if i should change routines.

Currently im doing the ultimate mass workout by iron man labs. However i dont feel that it will be enough.

For example my chest routine looks like this.

Incline barbell press: 2 sets 7-9 reps with x reps on last set (partial reps until failure)
High-low cable flys: 1 set 7-9 reps with x reps
Weighted Wide grip dips: 2 sets 7 reps with dropset to 6 reps (x reps on last set)
Cable flys: 1 set 7 reps with double dropset.

This is about the intensity and volume of the whole program. I've been thinking its not enough and that i should do the workout that came with the pamphlet. What are your thoughts Matt? The x reps do up the intensity..but is this too little volume?
Go 8 weeks :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Go 8 weeks :)
I know once i start i'll probably want to do 8 weeks. But for my first cycle i will stick to 4 weeks. Ive only got one box and i was lucky enough getting that into Australia.

I always liked 12-16 sets for big body parts. around 8-10 for smaller muscles (bis, tris). I would add a few more sets imo
I could add more sets. I was thinking I could add 1 more set to each exersise (so 3-2-3-2 in the case above) +1 more on each exersise that is purley x-reps in the high rep range to stimulate hypertrophy. Doing partials would also allow me to go very heavy at high reps. Maybee that would work. What do you think?

Im bored as **** at work today. Maybee i can come up with somthing.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
This x 1000. I found DC Training to be very rewarding, however I just never felt like I was maximizing the results I could get from it without a steady workout partner.

BKx90

Awards
I know once i start i'll probably want to do 8 weeks. But for my first cycle i will stick to 4 weeks. Ive only got one box and i was lucky enough getting that into Australia.

I could add more sets. I was thinking I could add 1 more set to each exersise (so 3-2-3-2 in the case above) +1 more on each exersise that is purley x-reps in the high rep range to stimulate hypertrophy. Doing partials would also allow me to go very heavy at high reps. Maybee that would work. What do you think?

Im bored as **** at work today. Maybee i can come up with somthing.
Bulk will be my first bulking cycle as well ( i did androlean for a 15 pound cut a couple months ago) and I really wanna do 8 weeks, but the price is what is stopping me, not much else lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait did IronMag copy us and make workout pamphlets?

The chest routine you outlined COULD BE GREAT! but you damn sure better have a big, bad ass training partner seeing to it that you have max effort being out forth.

You essentially have 1 good set to really kill --- dont BLOW IT!

If training alone -- do volume training. Get lots of blood into that muscle and build up to maximum weights during ascending sets.

I am actually very excited because I met a new friend this last weekend --- Mouss Elbakkouchie from France. Awesome European Bodybuilder that just moved to Oregon.

We will be training together as he prepares for the Super HeavyWeight class at the Emerald Cup -- Will start filming him some too I believe.
-Matt

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Wait did IronMag copy us and make workout pamphlets?

The chest routine you outlined COULD BE GREAT! but you damn sure better have a big, bad ass training partner seeing to it that you have max effort being out forth.

You essentially have 1 good set to really kill --- dont BLOW IT!

If training alone -- do volume training. Get lots of blood into that muscle and build up to maximum weights during ascending sets.

I am actually very excited because I met a new friend this last weekend --- Mouss Elbakkouchie from France. Awesome European Bodybuilder that just moved to Oregon.

We will be training together as he prepares for the Super HeavyWeight class at the Emerald Cup -- Will start filming him some too I believe.
-Matt
That would be very exciting. I love running into old friends.

This is a routing that you pay for. I dont think it is iron mag labs as in the suppliment company.
Unfortunatly, I dont have a training partner yet. I'm trying to convince one of the guys from basketball to join up.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice, should be good to have you guys constantly pushing each other.
He's awesome and at a higher level than I am at --- so this is great for me.

He is speaking english better by the day, but still is not close to fluent.

His wife actually translates alot for him. Mouss and his wife, remind me of

The Russian and his wife from Rocky 4 -- she even has shorter hair like her and he is huge and tall.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's awesome and at a higher level than I am at --- so this is great for me.

He is speaking english better by the day, but still is not close to fluent.

His wife actually translates alot for him. Mouss and his wife, remind me of

The Russian and his wife from Rocky 4 -- she even has shorter hair like her and he is huge and tall.

-Matt
That is awesome, lol.